Stirling Ackroyd Legal Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Stirling Ackroyd Legal
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Stirling Ackroyd Legal?
Click Here

Tell us how Stirling Ackroyd Legal made you happy

"I used this firm for conveyancing. I've never encountered such an incompetent, unprofessional firm. They failed to take the most basic actions to progress my sale, they let emails from the buyer's solicitors go unanswered for weeks, and my sale is at risk of falling through because of their incompetence. They just ignore my emails and phone calls asking for updates. The estate agents and the buyer's solicitors have both told me that they've never had to deal with such an unprofessional firm. Avoid at all costs."
Are you Stirling Ackroyd Legal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Really professional. Flexible with timings to fit our schedule and very friendly. Off to a good start with them."
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews