Stirling Ackroyd Legal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stirling Ackroyd Legal

Tell us how Stirling Ackroyd Legal made you happy
I engaged this company to conduct the conveyancing aspect of my property purchase. Initially the clerk dealing with the matter was efficient and thorough. However, Shortly after taking on the task, she then went long term sick and her principle took over. At this point the process seemed to grind to a halt and I found it necessary to formally complain to the company. This seemed to initiate some action and we seemed also to reach the point where the exchange of contracts appeared possible. At this point another para legal took over and insisted on going back to "square one" with the searches which delayed exchange and completion by at least a month. In consequence of this I had to extend my tenancy in rented accommodation which cost me nearly £1000. Finally, after I again complained the necessary exchange took place. Whilst I cannot question the accuracy of the legal investigations I am not at all happy that the process was conducted in an extremely tardy fashion.
I used this firm for conveyancing. I've never encountered such an incompetent, unprofessional firm. They failed to take the most basic actions to progress my sale, they let emails from the buyer's solicitors go unanswered for weeks, and my sale is at risk of falling through because of their incompetence. They just ignore my emails and phone calls asking for updates. The estate agents and the buyer's solicitors have both told me that they've never had to deal with such an unprofessional firm. Avoid at all costs.
Really professional. Flexible with timings to fit our schedule and very friendly. Off to a good start with them.
Stirling Ackroyd Legal is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews