STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD Reviews

Based on 134 reviews
Read STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD Reviews

sales@stick2products.co.uk

UNIT 5 LYNDON BUSINESS PARK, Farrier Road, Lincoln

Fast delivery, very easy to order from
Excellent service. Delivered the skip on time and unloaded carefully. Rang just before a week later to ask if they could pick up the skip and turned up on time again. Would thorougly recommend this skip company.
We’ve had a few orders from stick2 products Ltd now and I can highly recommend the tissue tape that we use daily. The order system is easy to use and delivery is usually within a week.
Great product, does what it’s supposed to and good value for money
Double sided tissue tape excellent value for money. Fast delivery will certainly be buying from the company again.
Good brands at a very good price. Would certainly use again.
Great quality items (I use a lot of their theatrical gaffer tape which is excellent), good service, reliable, and fast delivery.
Prices good; packaging secure; delivery prompt
Great products fast delivery
Good quality product
Best sticky tape around , great for crafting , very sticky and strong, a very good price too , speedy delivery, can't praise them enough.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Will use again.
Excellent service. Product arrived on time and the price was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommended company.
Not tried the product yet but in terms of speed of service I cant recomend them enough.
Although the purchase I made did not turn out to be the right product I required, I was very pleased with the quick response for my request for a refund . I was especially impressed with Andrea from the sales department who was very efficient and kind in her dealing with my proble , Thankyou sticky products. Keith Breese.
Great service, cheapest price available anywhere.
I might have rated the company 4.5 stars; the small reduction from very good would be because, on acknowledgement of order, I was advised that the product was not in stock. However I was offered a refund or the option to wait. I chose to wait as the price charged was good and the job for which the product was required could wait, the price advantage. was "worth" waiting for.
I have bought from Sticky products a number of times and have always found their products superior to others I have bought. They have reliable and super fast delivery
Excellent and trusted service at a very difficult time. Stated what and how things would be delivered and kept to all promises on lead times.
Staff very helpful and communication was excellent. Had a problem with the courier which was resolved straight away. Definitely will using Flowstrip / Sticky products again!
STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD is rated 4.43 based on 134 reviews