Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Flowstrip Ltd

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

How would you rate Flowstrip Ltd ?

"So glad I found this site, just what I have been looking for at a very good price, Thanks,"
"Bought a bottle of chipboard glue for own use having seen its qualities as used in a commercial environment. Somewhere in the delivery process the bottle was damaged and some of contents half filled the packaging box. Sales team sorted the matter within minutes of my report by email, together with photo proof of spillage. I'm impressed with both the after sales service and, of course the product itself."
"Despite my order conciding with faulty goods I was given the chance to cancel my order. I was given accurate delivery dates which were more than met. The product is extremely good and arrived well packaged"
"Order was placed on an overnight express shipment, but wasn't advised that the product wasn't in stock, so instead of am expected delivery on 28th, it arrived on 4th. The website doesn't make this clear and the order acknowledgement should have been sent out to advise planned delivery date, on receipt of order. The advice on the email acknowledgement is contradictory also, "next day delivery does not necessarily mean next day delivery". The tape doesn't stick very well to carpet material."
"good quality products"
"Great product great service ⭐️"
"Great to cover carpet for decorating but a bit of fiddly to get the roll to start (similar to cling film stuck on a roll) very sticky and a bit fiddly to get round corners. but overall good product if you will take a longtime to decorate."
"Just he job for the job"
"Prompt delivery of goods ordered and excellent sales service. I now only use this Company for my requirements."
"Initial phone contact was efficient and human ,my business was concluded on the phone .the product was delivered quickly and efficiently ,and it was very cost effective,Ihave tried the product and it works well"
"We ordered the cork transport pads but they just aren't sticky enough to stay on the glass so can't be used. Have had to order in pads from another supplier."
"Quick service. Customer advisor was very accomodating."
"thanks good product"
"Disappointing product, delivery more expensive than product and passed stated delivery times, never purchase here again... rated nought out of 5"
"Product was as advertised, the only problem was I should have ordered it a bit earlier, and then I could have tracked things better. However when I emailed as to where it was there was a prompt reply, which gave me confidence that it was on its way!"
"Products great, delivery prompt"
"very happy with product just postage and packaging extremely over priced"
"vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"
"They sold me tape!"
"Good product, easy to use. Not found elsewhere."
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review of Sticky Products. We are delighted that you are pleased with the product you ordered; although if there is anything further that we can do to help you give us a 5-Star rating, please let us know.

We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products and if you have any special requirements, please get in touch.

Kind Regards,
The Sticky Products Team
Flowstrip Ltd is rated 4.34 based on 86 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!