Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Flowstrip Ltd

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

How would you rate Flowstrip Ltd?

Samuel Hotten
Verified Buyer
"very happy with product just postage and packaging extremely over priced"
"vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"
Philip Tozer-Martin
"They sold me tape!"
Margaret Deans
Verified Buyer
"Good product, easy to use. Not found elsewhere."
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review of Sticky Products. We are delighted that you are pleased with the product you ordered; although if there is anything further that we can do to help you give us a 5-Star rating, please let us know.

We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products and if you have any special requirements, please get in touch.

Paul Casey
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, reasonable price, well packaged, reasonable delivery time, well done!"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great review.

We are really pleased that you're happy with the product you ordered.

We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products for any requirements you have in the future.

The Sticky Products Team
"Hi there. I bought the sticky plastic to cover a front door mat, built into the floor. The product was quite thin and not very sticky at all. It was a nightmare to lay also as it folded in on itself frequently and looked a real mess. Further more it lifted very easily. I bought it to ease the stress of my puppy soiling the area underneath. In fact after the difficulty of laying the plastic and the product lifting immediately, the whole exercise prooved stressful and a waste of money Im afraid."
"eventually turned up"
STEPHEN GAVIN
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone. Product arrived swiftly. Excellent service."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are very pleased you are happy with the service & products you received. We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Products Team
"Good Quality very sticky sent well packed and quickly. Recommended."

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We are glad you are pleased with your purchase and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Products Team
"Good price for quality products"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Product Team
KARINA AUSTEN
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Hi Karina,

Thank you for the brilliant review!

We're extremely glad that you're happy with your purchase and the service you received.

Steve Oates
Verified Buyer
"No downstairs toilet and a houseparty looming for the girlfriends 50th l was dressing the clear up. Memories of my son's 16tg were still raw and the someone told me about your sticky carpet protector or however it's branded. It's great. I have no hesitation of hosting more shindig as this stuff was amazing. Thought it would be a trip hazard but no, it worked a treat. 10/10"
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We're very pleased you were happy with your order and would be happy to shop with us again.

Let the good times roll!

JONATHAN HICKEN
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly. Really is sticky just what I required"
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the great review.

We look forward to you continuing to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Products Team
"Doesn't make me happy, but it does keep the carpets clean during renovation work."
"Prices fine but found delivery slow compared to other retailers."
"Really speedy delivery. Items as described."
Hi,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are really glad your items were delivered to you in excellent time and we hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

The Sticky Products Team
"Great product. Great communication from Zoe. Will def use again"
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We will pass on your praise to Zoe who I'm sure will be delighted to hear it.

We look forward to you shopping with us again.

Chris Girling
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and well wrapped but the courier wouldn't leave it at the house if no one in until I spoke to them direct and then they agreed. Not very good there should be an option to leave somewhere safe. The product was as expected except it took me ages to start the roll as there was no obvious place to look. A brown non stick start to the roll would have been useful saving a lot of time scrabbling with it"
Hi Mr Girling,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our apologies regarding the delivery of this product. We are currently in the process of arranging delivery slots with our courier partner so hopefully this will not be an issue on any future orders.

We hope that, apart from the starting issues, you were happy with the product and will continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

Thanks again for your review.

Chris Boot
Verified Buyer
"Ordered heat plaster paid Was emailed to say has been shipped took a week to get that far been ringing for days no answer left messages been texting no reply been emailing no reply ,although I no it's close to Christmas sticky products seem to have vanished . I had Avery large job and this heat plaster has held the completion of the works now so not happy and defiantly won't use these ever again . Need a business you can talk with some one to reassure no t who disappears"
MR D BARKER
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful and fulfilled my requirements with little effort from me."
Hi Mr Barker, thank you for the brilliant review. If your business has any further requirements, please don't hesitate to call us and one of our sales team would be happy to assist you with your order. If you're considering placing another order with us, please use the code "FEEDBACK5" to receive a 5% discount as a thank you for your valuable feedback. Kind Regards, The Sticky Products Team
Flowstrip Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 70 reviews