Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Flowstrip Ltd

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

Tell us how Flowstrip Ltd made you happy

"I ordered some products from Flowstrip Limited. It was my first time buying from them. I found them to be very courteous, helpful and friendly on the phone. My order was dispatched when they said and I was kept up to date with it's progress via text message. I would rate them 10/10"
"Absolute rubbish product (adhesive floor covering) The roll is supplied without a leader edge so getting started is a challenge. Once started the membrane splits down the length really easy. I wasted more than I used. It sticks brilliantly to itself but not good with floors."
"So glad I found this site, just what I have been looking for at a very good price, Thanks,"
"Bought a bottle of chipboard glue for own use having seen its qualities as used in a commercial environment. Somewhere in the delivery process the bottle was damaged and some of contents half filled the packaging box. Sales team sorted the matter within minutes of my report by email, together with photo proof of spillage. I'm impressed with both the after sales service and, of course the product itself."
"Despite my order conciding with faulty goods I was given the chance to cancel my order. I was given accurate delivery dates which were more than met. The product is extremely good and arrived well packaged"
"Order was placed on an overnight express shipment, but wasn't advised that the product wasn't in stock, so instead of am expected delivery on 28th, it arrived on 4th. The website doesn't make this clear and the order acknowledgement should have been sent out to advise planned delivery date, on receipt of order. The advice on the email acknowledgement is contradictory also, "next day delivery does not necessarily mean next day delivery". The tape doesn't stick very well to carpet material."
"good quality products"
"Great product great service ⭐️"
"Great to cover carpet for decorating but a bit of fiddly to get the roll to start (similar to cling film stuck on a roll) very sticky and a bit fiddly to get round corners. but overall good product if you will take a longtime to decorate."
"Just he job for the job"
"Prompt delivery of goods ordered and excellent sales service. I now only use this Company for my requirements."
"Initial phone contact was efficient and human ,my business was concluded on the phone .the product was delivered quickly and efficiently ,and it was very cost effective,Ihave tried the product and it works well"
"We ordered the cork transport pads but they just aren't sticky enough to stay on the glass so can't be used. Have had to order in pads from another supplier."
"Quick service. Customer advisor was very accomodating."
"thanks good product"
"Disappointing product, delivery more expensive than product and passed stated delivery times, never purchase here again... rated nought out of 5"
"Product was as advertised, the only problem was I should have ordered it a bit earlier, and then I could have tracked things better. However when I emailed as to where it was there was a prompt reply, which gave me confidence that it was on its way!"
"Products great, delivery prompt"
"very happy with product just postage and packaging extremely over priced"
"vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"