Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Flowstrip Ltd

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

How would you rate Flowstrip Ltd?

STEPHEN GAVIN
Verified Buyer

Very helpful on the phone. Product arrived swiftly. Excellent service.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are very pleased you are happy with the service & products you received. We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

Verified Buyer

Good Quality very sticky sent well packed and quickly. Recommended.

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We are glad you are pleased with your purchase and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

Verified Buyer

Good price for quality products
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Product Team
KARINA AUSTEN

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Hi Karina,

Thank you for the brilliant review!

We're extremely glad that you're happy with your purchase and the service you received.

Steve Oates
Verified Buyer

No downstairs toilet and a houseparty looming for the girlfriends 50th l was dressing the clear up. Memories of my son's 16tg were still raw and the someone told me about your sticky carpet protector or however it's branded. It's great. I have no hesitation of hosting more shindig as this stuff was amazing. Thought it would be a trip hazard but no, it worked a treat. 10/10
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We're very pleased you were happy with your order and would be happy to shop with us again.

Let the good times roll!

JONATHAN HICKEN

Arrived promptly. Really is sticky just what I required
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the great review.

We look forward to you continuing to shop with Sticky Products.

Verified Buyer

Doesn't make me happy, but it does keep the carpets clean during renovation work.
Verified Buyer

Prices fine but found delivery slow compared to other retailers.
Verified Buyer

Really speedy delivery. Items as described.
Hi,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are really glad your items were delivered to you in excellent time and we hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

Steve
Unverified Reviewer

Great product.
Great communication from Zoe.
Will def use again
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We will pass on your praise to Zoe who I'm sure will be delighted to hear it.

We look forward to you shopping with us again.

Chris Girling
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and well wrapped but the courier wouldn't leave it at the house if no one in until I spoke to them direct and then they agreed. Not very good there should be an option to leave somewhere safe.
The product was as expected except it took me ages to start the roll as there was no obvious place to look. A brown non stick start to the roll would have been useful saving a lot of time scrabbling with it

Hi Mr Girling,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our apologies regarding the delivery of this product. We are currently in the process of arranging delivery slots with our courier partner so hopefully this will not be an issue on any future orders.

We hope that, apart from the starting issues, you were happy with the product and will continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

Thanks again for your review.

Chris Boot
Verified Buyer

Ordered heat plaster paid Was emailed to say has been shipped took a week to get that far been ringing for days no answer left messages been texting no reply been emailing no reply ,although I no it's close to Christmas sticky products seem to have vanished .
I had Avery large job and this heat plaster has held the completion of the works now so not happy and defiantly won't use these ever again .
Need a business you can talk with some one to reassure no t who disappears
MR D BARKER
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and fulfilled my requirements with little effort from me.
Hi Mr Barker, thank you for the brilliant review. If your business has any further requirements, please don't hesitate to call us and one of our sales team would be happy to assist you with your order. If you're considering placing another order with us, please use the code "FEEDBACK5" to receive a 5% discount as a thank you for your valuable feedback. Kind Regards, The Sticky Products Team
Derek Roy Mayers
Verified Buyer

Didn't have what I required at the time but gave me an alternative which did the job. Good service, Good price.
Hi Derek,

Thank you for the great review. We're very glad you were happy with the alternative product and the service provided! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Raymond Cooper
Verified Buyer

Great Prices and a First Class Service.
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're very pleased that you rate our service so highly. We hope you'll be back to shop with us again soon.

Paul

normally service is a lot quicker been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a delivery
Cobus
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with both the product and the great price. Will definitely buy again
Gordon

excellent service
Bernard
Verified Buyer

I would recommend this company as a very satisfied customer receiving a product at the right price and a excellent all round service.
Sylvia J
Verified Buyer

This is the first time that I have used Sticky Products and I would certainly recommend them. Product was good and the service quick with good communication. Many thanks
Flowstrip Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 63 reviews