STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD Reviews

Based on 133 reviews
Read STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD Reviews

sales@stick2products.co.uk

UNIT 5 LYNDON BUSINESS PARK, Farrier Road, Lincoln

Excellent service. Delivered the skip on time and unloaded carefully. Rang just before a week later to ask if they could pick up the skip and turned up on time again. Would thorougly recommend this skip company.
We’ve had a few orders from stick2 products Ltd now and I can highly recommend the tissue tape that we use daily. The order system is easy to use and delivery is usually within a week.
Great product, does what it’s supposed to and good value for money
Double sided tissue tape excellent value for money. Fast delivery will certainly be buying from the company again.
Good brands at a very good price. Would certainly use again.
Great quality items (I use a lot of their theatrical gaffer tape which is excellent), good service, reliable, and fast delivery.
Prices good; packaging secure; delivery prompt
Used same stuff (identical container) about 5 years ago but the recent purchase went off far quicker than the first one. Had a word with Everbuild technical dept, very helpful and suggested using at a lower temperature. Therefore, I got cold water where it comes into the house and is much colder than the cold supply in kitchen or enen outside taps. The tub of Febtank plug was kept in coldest part of the house. So, I made multiple small mixes and eventually all cracks were filled in and seemed very satisfactory. The cracks were undercut slightly as advised and pressure hosed to clean them out. Also kept using hand sprayer to keek areas wet immediately prior to application. I wait to see if the cracks remain water- tight. But am cautiously optimistic!
Great products fast delivery
Good quality product
Best sticky tape around , great for crafting , very sticky and strong, a very good price too , speedy delivery, can't praise them enough.
Tape works well on ldpe, and is waterproof. Delivery cost a little steep though.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Will use again.
Excellent service. Product arrived on time and the price was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommended company.
Not tried the product yet but in terms of speed of service I cant recomend them enough.
Great service, kept us informed on the progress of our order
Although the purchase I made did not turn out to be the right product I required, I was very pleased with the quick response for my request for a refund . I was especially impressed with Andrea from the sales department who was very efficient and kind in her dealing with my proble , Thankyou sticky products. Keith Breese.
Great service, cheapest price available anywhere.
I might have rated the company 4.5 stars; the small reduction from very good would be because, on acknowledgement of order, I was advised that the product was not in stock. However I was offered a refund or the option to wait. I chose to wait as the price charged was good and the job for which the product was required could wait, the price advantage. was "worth" waiting for.
I have bought from Sticky products a number of times and have always found their products superior to others I have bought. They have reliable and super fast delivery
STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD is rated 4.42 based on 133 reviews