STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD Reviews

sales@stick2products.co.uk

UNIT 5 LYNDON BUSINESS PARK, Farrier Road, Lincoln

Great products fast delivery
Good quality product
Best sticky tape around , great for crafting , very sticky and strong, a very good price too , speedy delivery, can't praise them enough.
Tape works well on ldpe, and is waterproof. Delivery cost a little steep though.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. Will use again.
Excellent service. Product arrived on time and the price was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommended company.
Not tried the product yet but in terms of speed of service I cant recomend them enough.
Great service, kept us informed on the progress of our order
Although the purchase I made did not turn out to be the right product I required, I was very pleased with the quick response for my request for a refund . I was especially impressed with Andrea from the sales department who was very efficient and kind in her dealing with my proble , Thankyou sticky products. Keith Breese.
Great service, cheapest price available anywhere.
I might have rated the company 4.5 stars; the small reduction from very good would be because, on acknowledgement of order, I was advised that the product was not in stock. However I was offered a refund or the option to wait. I chose to wait as the price charged was good and the job for which the product was required could wait, the price advantage. was "worth" waiting for.
I have bought from Sticky products a number of times and have always found their products superior to others I have bought. They have reliable and super fast delivery
Excellent and trusted service at a very difficult time. Stated what and how things would be delivered and kept to all promises on lead times.
Staff very helpful and communication was excellent. Had a problem with the courier which was resolved straight away. Definitely will using Flowstrip / Sticky products again!
Very good customer services. Well packed and delivered quicker than expected. Thank you
Purchased 3 tubs of wide joint filler for my patio. The order was made during Covid-19 I received a call a day later to say possible delay and would I prefer a refund which I thought was great customer service.I was happy to wait and received my goods just a week or so later.Well packaged.Thanks
Fantastic value for money.
Good communication and prompt delivery in troubled times ... thank you very much
Pleased with product, price and service. Delay agreed on delivery but not in any way a problem. Thanks Sticky!
Prompt delivery ,and product seems identical to my previous brand but a lot cheaper.
STICK2 PRODUCTS LTD is rated 4.39 based on 125 reviews