Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

56 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

How would you rate Flowstrip Ltd?

Verified Buyer

Prices fine but found delivery slow compared to other retailers.
Verified Buyer

Really speedy delivery. Items as described.
Hi,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are really glad your items were delivered to you in excellent time and we hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

Steve
Unverified Reviewer

Great product.
Great communication from Zoe.
Will def use again
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We will pass on your praise to Zoe who I'm sure will be delighted to hear it.

We look forward to you shopping with us again.

Chris Girling
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and well wrapped but the courier wouldn't leave it at the house if no one in until I spoke to them direct and then they agreed. Not very good there should be an option to leave somewhere safe.
The product was as expected except it took me ages to start the roll as there was no obvious place to look. A brown non stick start to the roll would have been useful saving a lot of time scrabbling with it

Hi Mr Girling,

Thank you for your review.

Please accept our apologies regarding the delivery of this product. We are currently in the process of arranging delivery slots with our courier partner so hopefully this will not be an issue on any future orders.

We hope that, apart from the starting issues, you were happy with the product and will continue to shop with Sticky Products in the future.

Thanks again for your review.

Chris Boot
Verified Buyer

Ordered heat plaster paid Was emailed to say has been shipped took a week to get that far been ringing for days no answer left messages been texting no reply been emailing no reply ,although I no it's close to Christmas sticky products seem to have vanished .
I had Avery large job and this heat plaster has held the completion of the works now so not happy and defiantly won't use these ever again .
Need a business you can talk with some one to reassure no t who disappears
MR D BARKER
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful and fulfilled my requirements with little effort from me.
Hi Mr Barker, thank you for the brilliant review. If your business has any further requirements, please don't hesitate to call us and one of our sales team would be happy to assist you with your order. If you're considering placing another order with us, please use the code "FEEDBACK5" to receive a 5% discount as a thank you for your valuable feedback. Kind Regards, The Sticky Products Team
Derek Roy Mayers
Verified Buyer

Didn't have what I required at the time but gave me an alternative which did the job. Good service, Good price.
Hi Derek,

Thank you for the great review. We're very glad you were happy with the alternative product and the service provided! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Raymond Cooper
Verified Buyer

Great Prices and a First Class Service.
Hi Raymond,

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're very pleased that you rate our service so highly. We hope you'll be back to shop with us again soon.

Paul

normally service is a lot quicker been waiting nearly 2 weeks for a delivery
Cobus
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with both the product and the great price. Will definitely buy again
Gordon

excellent service
Bernard
Verified Buyer

I would recommend this company as a very satisfied customer receiving a product at the right price and a excellent all round service.
Sylvia J
Verified Buyer

This is the first time that I have used Sticky Products and I would certainly recommend them. Product was good and the service quick with good communication. Many thanks
Paul
Verified Buyer

I got the product I wanted at a reasonable price. I an very satisfied and would recommend to others and shop here again.
Hi Paul, glad you were happy with the product and the service! Thanks for the kind words, hope to hear from you again. Kind regards, Jordan.
Linda
Verified Buyer

Good web site, easy transaction and speedy service.
Hi Linda, thanks for the review. I'm glad you were happy with the service, hope to hear from you again! Kind regards, Jordan.
Mike
Verified Buyer

I used this double sided tape to stop a runner on a carpet from moving and so far it has been successful. I would recommend this tape for doing similar jobs.
Hi Mike, thanks for the review. Glad to hear that the product has worked out for you! Look forward to hearing from you in the future. Kind regards, Jordan.
Lee
Verified Buyer

Buying was straight forward, despatched quickly, delivery driver was sensible in leaving product in a safe place. Would definitely buy again.
Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time to write us a quick review. We're glad you were happy with the service as a whole, it would be a pleasure to deal with you again in the future. Kind regards, Jordan.
Jack

Did the job perfectly.
Hi Jack, thanks for the review. Happy to hear the product was perfect for the job! Hope to hear from you again. Kind regards, Jordan.
Thomas
Verified Buyer

Quick return of order would use again
Thanks for the review Thomas, hope to hear from you again! Kind regards, Jordan
Mr
Verified Buyer

I purchased foam eater. The product was excellent ,despatched quickly and cheapest I could find on the market. I would recommend this product again and also the company.
Hi Craig, thanks for the review and the kind words, we really appreciate it. We're glad you were happy with our service/products and hope to hear from you again in the future. Kind regards, Jordan.
Flowstrip Ltd is rated 4.48 based on 56 reviews