Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Flowstrip Ltd

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

How would you rate Flowstrip Ltd?

JIM McKEEN
Verified Buyer
"Initial phone contact was efficient and human ,my business was concluded on the phone .the product was delivered quickly and efficiently ,and it was very cost effective,Ihave tried the product and it works well"
H Smallman
Verified Buyer
"We ordered the cork transport pads but they just aren't sticky enough to stay on the glass so can't be used. Have had to order in pads from another supplier."
"Quick service. Customer advisor was very accomodating."
"thanks good product"
Mark Graham
Verified Buyer
"Disappointing product, delivery more expensive than product and passed stated delivery times, never purchase here again... rated nought out of 5"
"Product was as advertised, the only problem was I should have ordered it a bit earlier, and then I could have tracked things better. However when I emailed as to where it was there was a prompt reply, which gave me confidence that it was on its way!"
Norman Burrows
Verified Buyer
"Products great, delivery prompt"
Samuel Hotten
Verified Buyer
"very happy with product just postage and packaging extremely over priced"
"vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"
Philip Tozer-Martin
"They sold me tape!"
Margaret Deans
Verified Buyer
"Good product, easy to use. Not found elsewhere."
Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review of Sticky Products. We are delighted that you are pleased with the product you ordered; although if there is anything further that we can do to help you give us a 5-Star rating, please let us know.

We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products and if you have any special requirements, please get in touch.

Paul Casey
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, reasonable price, well packaged, reasonable delivery time, well done!"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great review.

We are really pleased that you're happy with the product you ordered.

We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products for any requirements you have in the future.

The Sticky Products Team
"Hi there. I bought the sticky plastic to cover a front door mat, built into the floor. The product was quite thin and not very sticky at all. It was a nightmare to lay also as it folded in on itself frequently and looked a real mess. Further more it lifted very easily. I bought it to ease the stress of my puppy soiling the area underneath. In fact after the difficulty of laying the plastic and the product lifting immediately, the whole exercise prooved stressful and a waste of money Im afraid."
"eventually turned up"
STEPHEN GAVIN
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone. Product arrived swiftly. Excellent service."
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

We are very pleased you are happy with the service & products you received. We hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Products Team
"Good Quality very sticky sent well packed and quickly. Recommended."
Hi,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We are glad you are pleased with your purchase and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Products Team
"Good price for quality products"
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll continue to shop with Sticky Products.

The Sticky Product Team
KARINA AUSTEN
Verified Buyer
"EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Hi Karina,

Thank you for the brilliant review!

We're extremely glad that you're happy with your purchase and the service you received.

Steve Oates
Verified Buyer
"No downstairs toilet and a houseparty looming for the girlfriends 50th l was dressing the clear up. Memories of my son's 16tg were still raw and the someone told me about your sticky carpet protector or however it's branded. It's great. I have no hesitation of hosting more shindig as this stuff was amazing. Thought it would be a trip hazard but no, it worked a treat. 10/10"
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the fantastic review.

We're very pleased you were happy with your order and would be happy to shop with us again.

Let the good times roll!

JONATHAN HICKEN
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly. Really is sticky just what I required"
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for the great review.

We look forward to you continuing to shop with Sticky Products.

Flowstrip Ltd is rated 4.32 based on 77 reviews