Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

Read Flowstrip Ltd Reviews

gary@flowstrip.co.uk

ATKINSONS WAY

Tell us how Flowstrip Ltd made you happy
Hi here I’m sorry to say but I still haven’t had my parcel delivered
Hi Blair,

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet.

I've just checked with our delivery company and can confirm that your order was despatched on 13/11/19 with delivery attempted on 14/11/19 at around 10:00am.

We've requested that your order be delivered again tomorrow (20/11/19).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope that you'll reconsider your review upon arrival of your order.

If you have any other issues, please contact our customer service team on 01724 749020 or by emailing sales@stickyproducts.co.uk.

Kind Regards,
The Sticky Products Team
Delivery excellent arrived much quicker than expected. Product not yet used but looks as described.
Very good product!
We’ve been buying mirror back film from here for sometime now and can not fault the product or service Thank you WINDOW FIXER Scarbough
Good value speedy delivery
The adhesive is very good does what it is supposed to. The customer support is first class no problems at all with this company I have used them many times and will continue to do so
Product was delivered on time, well packaged. Excellent service. Product did what it was supposed to.
Very good service.
Products are perfect choice of delivery company awful ! One they didn’t deliver when they said they would , rang them for them to say my address doesn’t exist , 4 days later I finally get the parcel, although I wasn’t able to track the parcel get a delivery time , maybe reconsider courier options for this reason I probably won’t use this supplier again
The material I ordered arrived to me in less than a week. They were very responsive.
Good product ,just want I wanted Thanks Flow strip Ttd
Product delivered swiftly, though delivery charge was on the high side.
I ordered some products from Flowstrip Limited. It was my first time buying from them. I found them to be very courteous, helpful and friendly on the phone. My order was dispatched when they said and I was kept up to date with it's progress via text message. I would rate them 10/10
Absolute rubbish product (adhesive floor covering) The roll is supplied without a leader edge so getting started is a challenge. Once started the membrane splits down the length really easy. I wasted more than I used. It sticks brilliantly to itself but not good with floors.
So glad I found this site, just what I have been looking for at a very good price, Thanks,
Bought a bottle of chipboard glue for own use having seen its qualities as used in a commercial environment. Somewhere in the delivery process the bottle was damaged and some of contents half filled the packaging box. Sales team sorted the matter within minutes of my report by email, together with photo proof of spillage. I'm impressed with both the after sales service and, of course the product itself.
Despite my order conciding with faulty goods I was given the chance to cancel my order. I was given accurate delivery dates which were more than met. The product is extremely good and arrived well packaged
Order was placed on an overnight express shipment, but wasn't advised that the product wasn't in stock, so instead of am expected delivery on 28th, it arrived on 4th. The website doesn't make this clear and the order acknowledgement should have been sent out to advise planned delivery date, on receipt of order. The advice on the email acknowledgement is contradictory also, "next day delivery does not necessarily mean next day delivery". The tape doesn't stick very well to carpet material.
good quality products