Stickmans Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stickmans Ltd
Read Stickmans Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Stickmans Ltd made you happy
Very easy to fit and work really well.
Very quick and efficient service.
Fantastic!!
Great product. I love that you can turn these on or off so easily. Customer service was fantastic too and replaced my faulty catch very quickly.
I had these recommended to me. Although I’ve only had these on for a few days they seem to work well. My Dad actually installed them and said they were pretty simple to do.
Only issue is that they only fit the kitchen drawers rather than the chests of drawers, bedside tables, coffee table, sideboard and tv unit drawers that I was also hoping to use them on. This could have been made clearer on the website/information.
Good price, prompt delivery.
The units are very good and do exactly what I wanted them to do. I felt the video showing how they are installed was a bit simplistic. None of my cupboards had a surface completely meeting the door and therefore the first one I fitted did not stick to the door. After modifying my method and realising that I had to adjust the fitting to meet the requirement of the door/cupboard everything went well.
The Purchase price and delivery was exceptional.
The Product, simple but the very clever design is really effective.
Only drawback for me was that I could not use on all the cupboards, doors and drawers I intended because of access and of available space. NOT a fault with the product itself.
I would definately recommend this product to others but would suggest they consider the application to be used in and do some research first.
I’m very happy with this purchase
I bought several packets online. The product is superb. I used it to secure a number of kitchen cabinets in my holiday home in France. My builder who installed the catches was particularly impressed with the "jig" used to locate the catches.

I had one problem with the delivery time. The package was expected two days before I left for France. It, unfortunately, arrived after I left ore France so I had to leave the cupboards unlocked until my next visit.

I would certainly award the catches 5 stars if they had arrived as expected!
Speedy delivery, good product
Great to keep adults from places where they shouldn't be as well as toddlers
I purchased the magnetic cupboard security locks. A very useful product which is invisible and doesn't require triple jointed fingers to release. |especially impressive was the mounting cradle which allowed accurate positioning of the locks.
Good daughter unimpressed
Fantastic product but delivery is very slow so factor this in if you need these locks ASAP! Very pleased with them when they arrived though.
Easy to fit, easy to use. Fab idea
Products are ok. But only work of work on cupboards/drawers without a lip. Which most of mine have. So they don’t work very well
Delivery was quick and the price was good compared to other sites. Good product but unfortunately the locks on a few cupboards have lost their adhesiveness and are coming loose after only a few weeks.
Work well on certain door fittings but not others which is a shame as the idea is really clever
The locks that work are good but have bout 12 in total and 3 have been faulty. Still waiting on a reply from a complaint email.
Stickmans Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews