Stickmans Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Stickmans Ltd

Tell us how Stickmans Ltd made you happy

"I love the Stickman Locks, they keep my very inquisitive toddler out of harms way. I have them on every cupboard now and so easy to install and open with magnet causing no damage to the cupboards. The companies customer service is outstanding, resolving a minor issue I had quickly and went completely above and beyond what they need too. I completely recommend the company and the locks and the extremely helpful Elena. Thank you Stickmans"
"Excellent product. Stopping our ninja of a son opening every cupboard. Great that the lock itself is hidden from view, so doesn't affect the aesthetics of the furniture. Great price and quick delivery too."
"Great product. I love that you can turn these on or off so easily. Customer service was fantastic too and replaced my faulty catch very quickly."
"Great and useful locks, and thanks for the ladybirds!"
"I had these recommended to me. Although I’ve only had these on for a few days they seem to work well. My Dad actually installed them and said they were pretty simple to do. Only issue is that they only fit the kitchen drawers rather than the chests of drawers, bedside tables, coffee table, sideboard and tv unit drawers that I was also hoping to use them on. This could have been made clearer on the website/information."
"Great product. Very easy to install (couple mins each) and build quality is excellent. Adhesive is very strong. Magnets work every time. You can buy with confidence - I’ll certainly be buying more as the years go by."
"The locks seem brilliant so far :)"
"Did what it said on the box!!! Awesome product very easy to install and use.... thank you"
"The locks that work are good but have bout 12 in total and 3 have been faulty. Still waiting on a reply from a complaint email."
"We love the locks. They’re easy(ish) to fit (we have some curved cupboards that were a bit tricky) and great to use. The company Customerservice was great too"
"Great product, fast delivery, good pricing."
"Fast delivery and even the wife could put them on. A few got wasted or didn’t work properly but most did"
"Products are ok. But only work of work on cupboards/drawers without a lip. Which most of mine have. So they don’t work very well"
"Quality product, fast delivery and great instructions for fitting."
"Superb product!"
"These work a treat, they are nice and discreet and unlike some other packs on the market, these come with a spare magnet, handy in case you manage to lock one in a drawer! These drive me mad of course like any child catches do, but they do what they are designed to do in a discreet and safe way and without having to drill holes in your cabinets"
"Delivery was quick and the price was good compared to other sites. Good product but unfortunately the locks on a few cupboards have lost their adhesiveness and are coming loose after only a few weeks."
"Brilliant product... Clear instructions and they work really well!! :)"
"Excellent product and delivery."
"Good price, prompt delivery."
Stickmans Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 80 reviews