stickmans-co-uk Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend stickmans-co-uk
"Really easy to fit and easy to use once you get the hang of putting the magnet in the right place."
"Very quick delivery, fantastic product; easy to use and keeps our little one out of the cupboards! Love that you can easily turn the lock on and off as needed."
"Great product, very innovative. Easy to fit and works well."
"Ordered, delivered, no fuss, great service"
Helen Bott
Verified Buyer
"I feel happy and contented that my grandchildren can play safe in my kitchen knowing that all my cupboards are secure from little fingers!"
"The product was well designed, very easy to fit, and functions perfectly. As a Chartered Engineer, it takes quite a lot to impress me! The instructions were adequate but not really as good as they could be. 2 or 3 diagrams would be much more effective, and simpler to follow.I The service was good and the 2 sets were delivered promptly. Finally, the price was sensible, and good value. Overall, very pleased."
"The child locks are very good, my son is unable to open the draws and cupboard. They are also discreet."
"Great product. Speedy delivery. Very pleased with my purchase. Would definitely recommend this company."
"The ease of installation as well as the actual use of the locks makes them a far superior solution than the usual hook-type we used previously."
"Absolutely genius product. We bought a similar magnetic system from Amazon and returned as it was useless. The design of the installation device means you can attach easily and precisely. Easy to open and close and can opt to keep open when little hands are in bed. Really recommend."
"Very secure, you can't open even a little bit. Can turn off when not needed. Only thing is we had to use stronger glue to get them to stick"
"Brilliant product. So easy to fit and does the job. Annoying at first because you keep forgetting to get the magnet to open the doors but after a couple of days it becomes automatic. Can't fault the customer service, quick response times to emails. Would recommend this product to anyone."
"I have bought 2 packs of cupboard door locks, one for me and one for my granddaughter. On both occasions they were delivered promptly and I could not believe how easy they were to fit especially when following the instructions on YouTube. The most inexperienced DIY person can fix these, it took me less than 10 minutes to fix all eight locks."
"I bought several packets online. The product is superb. I used it to secure a number of kitchen cabinets in my holiday home in France. My builder who installed the catches was particularly impressed with the "jig" used to locate the catches. I had one problem with the delivery time. The package was expected two days before I left for France. It, unfortunately, arrived after I left ore France so I had to leave the cupboards unlocked until my next visit. I would certainly award the catches 5 stars if they had arrived as expected!"
"This is seriously the best item on the market. So easy to install and to remove if needed. I done the whole kitchen and bathroom in about 10mins. Highly recommended. Even told friends and family about product"
"The customer service was excellent and the product is very easy to install and use. Have recommended to many of my friends."
"Speedy delivery, good product"
"Very pleased with this product. Very simple to install & effective! Stopped my toddler getting in my cupboards! ;) Love that my little one is safe & the security mechanism is hidden."
"Great service and absolutely amazing product! doesn't damage the cupboards and keeps my sons hands out!"
"Works really well without defacing furniture and no fiddly catches that grandparents and other guests can't use."
stickmans-co-uk is rated 4.80 based on 44 reviews