Stevenage Glass Company LTD Reviews

Live Chat
Read Stevenage Glass Company LTD Reviews

stevenage-glass@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Stevenage Glass Company LTD made you happy
Stevenage Glass fabricated a glass and mirrored display box for me. After another company failed miserably to produce what I wanted correctly sized, Stevenage Glass did the job properly, without any fuss, as I wanted it and at a more competitive price.
Excellent service. Friendly staff.
Well done. Thank you
Excellent company, friendly helpful staff on the phone. I was called a day or two after I'd placed my order to say it had been made. The delivery was exactly the day as promised the driver called, again as promised before he delivered the glass. Beautiful product, nice helpful staff. I would highly recommend this company. Very happy. 10/10
I have used Stevenage Glass for many years and have always found them to be absolutely excellent. Their prices are always very competitive but more importantly the products and service are fantastic.
Excellent friendly service. Prompt and efficient
I cannot fault the good service that this company provided. The men arrived at the time given , they completed the job quickly and cleanly and were very professional throughout.
I would recommend them.
Angela Vertigans
Arrived at designated time worked quickly and efficiently.
Clean and tidied before leaving. Very pleased with the work.
Stevenage Glass Company LTD is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews