Stevenage Glass Company LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stevenage Glass Company LTD

stevenage-glass@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Live Chat

How would you rate Stevenage Glass Company LTD ?

"I was in desperate need of a bespoke shower screen to fit a loft conversation that had gone off plan. Karl really helped me out, being patient and availabile at all times as we worked through the process. Great local firm!"
"What a reliable company turned up when they said they would good price. No fuss no mess brilliant company I will recommend them well done guys and thanks."
"Excellent hassle free service. Would recommend your company to anybody looking for glass products. Well done and thank you Carl and your colleagues."
"Literally just spoken with Carl. A professional response. Very courteous and to top it all was really impressed with the price, especially when I was told they would deliver my mirrors to me FOC. Nice one Stevenage Glass"
"Great service and support"
"First class service. Did exactly what they said they would do, no messing. Stuck to the quoted price, tidy workmanship, polite staff. Will use them again."
"Requirements exceeded at every turn. An extremely efficient and friendly business. Many thanks. International Claims Agency Ltd"
"Very friendly yet professional service. Very reasonably priced when compared to lot of other suppliers. Ticks all boxes."
"Such a quick turnaround on 10mm glass for staircase. Cut exactly to the templates supplied by my joiner. Couldn’t ask for a better service."
"Good to have such a company in Stevenage. Friendly and helpful - customer service in the 'old' tradition, long may they remain in business."
"I have used Stevenage Glass for decades; recently, as a glass artist, I have used them on a monthly and sometimes weekly basis. In addition to supplying cut glass they also cut my own bullseye glass - often into weird shapes. Not only do they always do the job as requested but they are also quick and very easy to deal with. All-in-all they are excellent - they must be or I wouldn't keep coming back year after year!!"
"Stevenage Glass Company installed a replacement glass panel in my patio door and did a great job - easy to order, prompt delivery and fast installation. I have a very small puppy and the two guys were extremely good with her and in the end she sat and watched them work!"
"We were after a splashback and upstands to go with our new kitchen so visited Stevenage Glass to see what was available. The service we received was exemplary - friendly, knowledgeable staff, prompt service and fitting. We were guided expertly every step of the way, and the attention to detail when it came to fitting was first class. Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"s benstead, excellent customer service, prompt response, broken glass replaced quickly and efficiently would recommend to anyone"
"Stevenage Glass fabricated a glass and mirrored display box for me. After another company failed miserably to produce what I wanted correctly sized, Stevenage Glass did the job properly, without any fuss, as I wanted it and at a more competitive price. Excellent service. Friendly staff. Well done. Thank you"
"Excellent company, friendly helpful staff on the phone. I was called a day or two after I'd placed my order to say it had been made. The delivery was exactly the day as promised the driver called, again as promised before he delivered the glass. Beautiful product, nice helpful staff. I would highly recommend this company. Very happy. 10/10"
"I have used Stevenage Glass for many years and have always found them to be absolutely excellent. Their prices are always very competitive but more importantly the products and service are fantastic."
"Excellent friendly service. Prompt and efficient"
"I cannot fault the good service that this company provided. The men arrived at the time given , they completed the job quickly and cleanly and were very professional throughout. I would recommend them. Angela Vertigans"
"Arrived at designated time worked quickly and efficiently. Clean and tidied before leaving. Very pleased with the work."
Stevenage Glass Company LTD is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews