Steven Eagell Toyota Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Steven Eagell Toyota
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Steven Eagell Toyota?

Tell us how Steven Eagell Toyota made you happy

Telephone
"Having purchased and serviced cars at Steven Eagell Toyota in Milton Keynes it was my first choice when I needed to replace my car. I've always liked the IQ which they managed to source for me. With the model no longer being manufactured I was over the moon with the car they found. It was such an easy process from start to finish with nothing being too much trouble. Thank you and see you again soon when the youngest daughter is on the look out for her first car."
Are you Steven Eagell Toyota? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Only considered thinking about changing my car this morning. Popped into Steven Eagell this afternoon for a chat. Was very fortunate to get the full attention of Paul Phillips who covered all the details that I required and showed me several vehicles that met my requirements. I was not under any pressure at any time. Good to see and chat to Shane Miller again. In the end I made an impulse buy with a very good deal. Good to get it sorted. Looking forward to exchanging cars next week."
"So very happy with my service at Toyota kings Kynn ... kaz kamble was wonderful so help full I would say above his duty , and his fellow workers .Helped us though everything kind ,funny , helpful, could not have wished for anyone better to help us . Well done one your staff are just so caring and kind and lots off coffee lol Thank you very much for all your help and well done . I have my car and so happy with it LOVE THE RED . susan nash x"
"Nothing too much trouble. Explained situation and Bhav worked his socks off to clinch "The Deal". The price was right. Took delivery today. Not a single hiccup up. Many Thanks Bhav."
"First I did a lot of research to decide what car would suit my needs and the Lexus RX 450 L came out best, I then rang a few Lexus dealerships and the responsiveness and quality of support from MICHELLE TWYDELL was far superior to anyone else, I picked up the car recently and drive 100mikesnto Hatfield to pick it up and Michelle was excellent in taking us through the paperwork and going though in detail the car features so we could make the most of the car immediately. The car itself looks fantastic and is so smooth and a comfortable drive, it has all the extras you could want, loving it."
"Had seen the the C hr on TV and liked it, popped in to Steve Eagells in Cambridge to see up close. Was approached by “Sage” our sales representative who dealt with us throughout. We found that “Sage” was 1. Approachable 2. Very Friendly 3. Knowledgable of his products and answered our questions professionally. All through the process of attaining the car we were informed constantly and updated so we knew what was happen from day to day, and relevant paperwork emailed to us to read and check at home. The hand over on the day went smoothly with no hitches and a Curtesy email the next day to check all was ok. Over all “Sage” is an asset as a salesman to Steve Eagells Toyota."
"Joseph Alcorano was very helpful, explained everything consicely and accurately. He came across as very knowledgeable. He has agreed to keep us updated as to delivery dates and progress. He is a very good salesman and is a very respectful young man."
"When looking to update my Toyota Yaris, I visited the Ipswich showroom after receiving an invite to the managers special event, I was able to look at the new cars I was considering, and not feel I was being pushed into making a decision. When I sat down with Reece to discuss the exact spec and vehicle requirements and talk numbers, again no pushing sales. When Luke joined us to discuss the GAP and other insurance options again it was more like a chat over a coffee (still business like but informal and relaxed). After making the decision to purchase I returned the following day to pay the deposit and sort out the order details. All dealt with politely, with Reece being able to answer any questions I had. And then there was Craig, who helped sort all the finance paperwork and there today when I came to collect the car. I can honestly say that I have been impressed with the whole experience buying my new car - the only negative aspect came when dealing with the Toyota Insurance team for the 3day drive away insurance - the adviser initially very helpful, and pleasant, but when I pointed out discrepancies in the information she held ( my occupation, the number of NCD years I had, which in turn affected the cost of the annual insurance quote she had provided, became abrupt to the point of rudeness when I declined to take the policy and just take the 3-day insurance) The added bonus of the lovely key box and the soft toy were lovely. Thanks so much to the guys mentioned above but also to the reception team who make a mean hot chocolate-each time I’ve been in.... All in all a excellent service from start to finish (excepting the insurance sales aspect)"
"I have over the years bought used cars from Toyota Letchworth and received very good service. When they approached me to buy a new car, I thought that it would not be possible. The sales man worked really hard to get me a deal that I could comfortably afford. At all times I felt that they were looking after my interests, and not just trying to sell a car. I have even received follow up calls just to confirm that I was still happy. Good sized show room and very large used car display, well worth a visit."
Steven Eagell Toyota is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews