St Eval Candle Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Eval Candle

Tell us how St Eval Candle made you happy
I ordered a fig pillar candle. The box arrived, delivery note stated fig but the candle was tabac. I contacted them to return it and was advised this would cost me a further five pounds for them to deliver the correct candle. I’m confused, they send the wrong one then want to charge me a second lot of postage before they send the one they should have sent in the first instance. No apology or attempt to make this right, what a strange way to keep your customers. I won’t use this company again, but refuse to pay the additional postage so am stuck with a candle I don’t want.
These candles are beautifully designed and packaged - simple and stylish. The scents are subtle yet distinct and true. They are very natural smelling. They are reasonably priced yet, in my opinion, as good as many more expensive brands.
Their products are universally lovely and their online web ordering system was easy to use. The goods arrived promptly, were easily trackable online and were very well packaged. I would happily order from them again.
St Eval Candle is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews