Sterlinx Global Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sterlinx Global

Tell us how Sterlinx Global made you happy
Highly qualified accountants who do not miss deadlines or make any mistakes. And the best part is that they don't delay anything to the last day. Things are planned and we are provided enough time to submit the documents. I am super satisfied!
Etsy is a new platform and finding an accountant who would understand its nitricacies was difficult. Found them on YouTube! Professional people who know what they are doing.
I am absolutely in love with the wide variety of services that they have. I mean, just because of them, I have so many business expansion ideas in my mind now. I could have never thought that I can expand to Cyprue market but will be able to do to the same now, all thanks to them.
Got to know about them from the Amazon SPN. I am using their Pan-EU FBA VAT Submission service. I must say that there are so many complications but they do such an amazing job without making any errors. As far as my recommendation is concerned, you will be happy with their services. Go for it.
I got my Poland VAT registration done from them. Fast turn around time and faced no issue. Selling in the Poland market now which is giving some good results to me.
As a dropshipper, it has always been a challenge to find someone who would understand compliance and accounting for me. Most of the accountants didn't even understand what the business is about. Happy to find them. They have made the accounting side of things really easy for me.
The bookkeepers at STERLINX are really professional and I haven't encountered any one incident when they made any errors as such. It has been quite a smooth experience so far. They are good at handling multiple sales channels. We sell on Shopify, Amazon and Etsy. I am relying on them for all of them together and it has been wonderful! So far so good.
When we decided to expand, we were looking for someone reliable for VAT. They offer a wide range of services and I am a regular client of them for VAT submission in EU. Quite accurate.. Never missed a deadline.. Quite happy! 5 Stars.
I have been dealing with a lot of accountants and none of them made me feel as comfortable as these guys because they know E-commerce in and out. There are a lot of complicated costs associated like advertisement, returns, etc. They understand it and handle it quite well! I am really satisfied and would recommend them to all E-commerce sellers looking for a reliable accountant.
Sterlinx Global is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews