Stellison Electrical Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Stellison Electrical

How would you rate Stellison Electrical ?

"Do not buy from this company, there aftersales are terrible, no support what so ever."
"Terrible level of service from you. I purchased a Smeg cooker hood from you and it has taken four visits to complete the installation. I even had to tell the engineers how to get it working properly! Even now it does not perform in a satisfactory manner Over the last 4-5 weeks I have made a lot of phone calls to get this sorted out. My wife has had to clean up red brick dust all over our kitchen on three occasions now. On the last visit we were told it would be an AM visit; even that was wrong and the engineers arrived about3.00 I contacted your Colchester branch and told them I should be refunded the £90 installation fee. I received a very abrupt reply saying "no" This has to be the worst service I have ever received."
"Ive had to replace several white goods across the family and have had wonderful service. Taking away of old appliances organised. All new items delivered by absolutely polite and helpful guys. Everyone who works for Stellisons ive come across is the same."
Stellison Electrical is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews