St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
I can’t take my sweatshirt off! I absolutely love it!! Soft and comfy! Lots of compliments 😊
Love my dress, perfect fit and great quality
Great service, excellent communication keeping me informed as to when my parcel was due to arrive. Love my pink and red chevron sweat shirt, can’t wait to wear it now that the weather is cooler. Great quality product.
Love the jumper , excellent service .
Would definitely recommend
Love the gorgeous 70s style colours and prints across the St Berts’ range, and particularly pleased with my towelling navy dress, and my teen daughter’s ‘matching’ shorts and jacket. Perfect beach and boat wear, and so, SO comfortable. My husband now wants a matching T-shirt! We look forward to more menswear getting the St Berts’ treatment!
Super comfy, easy to wear, pretty dress.
I am getting a bit embarrassed that people think I only have one item of clothing as I am wearing my StBerts navy terry toweling cool retro dress so much!
The T-shirt dress is next on my list.
Arrived quickly & really soft and great quality - love this t-shirt
Super speedy delivery. Ordered dresses and T-shirt’s from child and adult range. Fabulous fit and great quality and super vibrant colours. Will definitely order more from this range. 😊
Great quality and colours, really pleased.
My first purchase a green T shirt dress! love it and received fantastic service. I had to exchange for a smaller size and the service was a very quick turnaround. I am currently shielding as have a 7 year old with a major heart defect so we would love a goodie bag:)
Ordered a hoodie. Can’t believe how soft and comfortable the material is. Fantastic quality. Love this brand.
Great service - dress was out of stock but I was emailed as soon as it was back in. And it's a perfect fit - love the style!
Bought the men’s towel t shirt for Fathers Day gift and he absolutely loves it! Perfect in the hot weather we have had. Great quality, fast service😊
Super pleased with my new T-shirt; lovely quality with good fit across the shoulders and in the sleeves but not too fitted in the torso. Love the retro colours that really pop against the blue. Thank you for designing T-shirts that are fun but not fussy!
Lovely dress great quality and very comfy this will be a favourite this year.
Absolutely amazing quality, quick turnaround, and super friendly service. Love St. Berts 🌈💜
Love my dress - lovely fit, true to size.
High quality and fab colour.
Quick delivery and gorgeous sweater. I love the blue colour and rainbow design, and the quality is great.
Quality is superb; delivery time during Lockdown was excellent. Will buy again and recommend - thank you so much!
Great quality, good size match and colours as in the photos. Delivery is extremely quick too!
Will def be purchasing other items.
St Bert‘s is rated 4.92 based on 540 reviews