St Bert‘s Reviews

of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
Email, Live Chat
Great products as always at amazing prices in your 5-6 range. Gutted you are finishing that age group but looking forward to the new woman’s and men stuff coming up. X Also love you on Instagram. Always perk up my morning!
Fab super cool clothing! My son says his new top is sick, but I think it’s really nice (!😆)
What gorgeous quality and a unique striking design that turns heads. Perfect for any little active adventurer who wants to stand out from the crowd. Will definitely be shouting about this brand. Emma
I just can’t get enough of St Bert’s! The clothes are perfect for my kids both my son and daughter. My daughter hates “girly” clothes but loves the St Bert’s style. Even better that they now come in adult size as I’ve always been so envious of my kids St Bert’s! They wash really well and last forever. Thank you St Bert’s!!
Love my purchases - but love even more the fact that I can fit into a kids aged 13+!!! For those who are wary of ordering kids clothes, I’m a size 8/10 in the bottom, shorts fit and are gorgeous and a size 10 on top, with boobs, and the t-shirts fit perfectly 💋 seriously chuffed customer - thank you xx
Delivery brilliant, good quality. Have had many comments about it
Bought a gorgeous hoodie for my daughter. The quality is fantastic, the colours are wonderful and we have been asked by a couple of strangers where it is from. True to size , good service and great product . I am after one for myself now!
My 11 yr old daughter loves your T-shirts and hoodies. So do my 5 and 9 yr old boys! Great unisex, cool retro design clothes for children. Well made, good quality and highly functional - highly recommend.
Fab kids clothes!
Love my jumper. Excellent quality. Super soft and lovely bright colours. Washes well
Love love love both my sweatshirts!
A friend bought the hoodie and loved it so much I copied her . Super soft, love the design and great fit - I’m a 16 and L was great, not too bulky . I’ve had so many compliments and I love wearing it .
Great quality, and fab colours
Ordering process was quick and simple, and delivery was fast! Very well packaged item and can't believe the quality of the sweatshirt! It's so soft and comfortable! Such a gorgeous design and fits perfectly!
Lovely soft jumper, lovely colours and the perfect length. I love the fact the sweatshirt isn’t tight elastic at the bottom, so it hangs nicely rather than bunched up. Now, what to order next!
Great service and clothes excellent quality.
Great brand, wonderful clothes
Super swift delivery and really lovely quality products. I’ve bought a sweatshirt for myself and for the kids too. Great colours and fit 👍
very good quality and soft to touch boys love them
High quality product and fast delivery. Will buy again as soon as they are outgrown!
St Bert‘s is rated 4.95 based on 154 reviews