St Bert‘s Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend St Bert‘s
"The softest most hard wearing clothes for kids. Please do a range for teens as my kids will grow up soon!!"
"As a busy family living in Cornwall ,quality and style goes hand in hand but in casual wear. Absolutely love SB clothing and would happily set up shop for you here as it is perfect for the Cornish lifestyle. Colour, Quality and beach / outdoors / sporty vibe. Well done"
"Love my new hoodie, its a gorgeous colour, fits perfectly and is deliciously soft and comfortable to wear."
"Really happy with my gorgeous jumper. Delivery was very quick and the quality and feel is superb. Have received lots of compliments already!"
"St Berts! We love you! Gorgeous clothes for adults and children! AND they wash really well. No shrinkage or fading here! Highly highly recommend!"
"I love my sons new blue top with the pink skier on it! Thank you. The material is lovely and soft and it is a great colour too."
"Cannot rate St Berts highly enough! I have never come across a brand quite like it. The quality is amazing, such incredible cotton and so very soft. It is so comfortable to wear with vibrant and cool designs. Every member of my family get very excited when a St Berts parcel arrives through the post! The communication and customer service is also 1st Class. St Berts are the best!!"
"The product is really nice and of great quality. My kids and us as adults live it."
"Great service. My order (my 1st) arrived promptly. Delighted with my purchase"
"This garment was our granddaughter‘s birthday wish list. We ordered it on a Wednesday afternoon and it arrived very promptly. She was delighted !!"
"Great service, had my item delivered so quickly. Will definately be buying again from St Berts. Quality of my sweatshirt is fab too and washes really well. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Highly recommended. 👌👌👌👌"
"Omg absolutely love my new marine blue sweatshirt . Amazing quality, bright vivid colours, fast delivery. What more can you ask? My new happy sweatshirt, get one before they sell out. I ordered size m generous sizing exactly as a sweatshirt should be ! Thanks st Berts"
"We have lived and loved all the St Berts collections. S/S 19 is our favourite so far. It just keeps getting better and better."
"Speedy delivery and great range of clothes. Love the use of colour and retro style. My kids use their St Berts clothes as their go to wardrobe!"
"Gorgeous sweatshirt. Bought for a friend’s birthday and she loves it. Need to get one for me now! Great service and fast delivery too."
"Lovely quality items, fun designs and super quick delivery. Very good first experience!"
"Amazingly quick delivery and I love my sweatshirt!! Great quality - I will be back for more!"
"First order from St Bert's & I love it! Amazing quality & design. looking forward to making my next purchase!"
"Love this stuff. My kids live in it - thank you xx"
"I bought the tracksuit trousers and matching sweatshirt. Not only was buying very straightforward and delivery super quick, since the items have arrived, I have not been able to get my son to wear anything else (having to speed wash them at night). He has declared that St Berts is his new favourite clothing brand!!"
St Bert‘s is rated 4.95 based on 129 reviews