Stationery Island Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stationery Island

About Stationery Island: Stationery Island is a market leading brand for art pens such as chalk pens, watercolour brush pens, fabric pens and much more.

We care about your creative process, which is why we strive to deliver products that you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. We make things easy, so you can get creative without a care.

Our tightly knit company has global reach across e-commerce platforms bringing delight to customers across the UK and Europe. We keep our cost low so we can offer unrivalled value to you.

We love our customers which means that we take every step possible to bring them joy. No matter how small an enquiry we want to hear from you, because it is you that shapes our business and our future.

We want Stationery Island, to be a sanctum and a refuge, where you can come to escape everyday life and be free to “Explore Your Creativity.”

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

How would you rate Stationery Island ?

"Exactly what I needed, easy flow pens perfect for my chalkboard wall in my kitchen. Good strong colours too! Best of all they wipe off easily with water."
"I love the markers I received! They work really well and I am super happy with them. The colours are bright and vibrant and they are super blendable. Thank you so much!"
"Speedy delivery, but product was smaller than expected"
Hi Claire,

We're sorry that our product didn't fully live up to your expectations. Regardless of size, the pens are nevertheless long-lasting.

If there is anything we can do for you, please get in touch at cs@stationeryisland.com

Many thanks.
"I absolutely love the brush pens set I ordered. The experience of shopping with Stationery Island was extremely easy and fuss free with quick delivery. Will definitely recommend and use again."
"Good quality chalk pens, great service and quick delivery. Will use again"
"Delivery was quick, website easy to find stationary on website. Good."
"Prompt service and delivery. Items well packed and I am very pleased with them."
"I'm so glad I found Stationery Island! The chalkboard pens are brilliant! Great colours and ink flow especially love the 'secondary' colour set- will really elevate my chalkboard art. Postage was super quick which was a pleasant surprise too!"
"really good quality chalk pens."
"Excellent service, ordered one day item arrived the following day."
"Evrerything perfect. Thanks so much!!"
"Very quick delivery and quality products."
"First time I have used this company I found them very good and my wife and I are very pleased with our purchase would not hesitate use again very good service."
"Love my new pens. Definitely ordering from here again"
"Love the brush pens that I brought! They arrived quickly and they're great quality."
"Great service and quick delivery! None of the items were damaged and were in perfect condition when I received them"
"Fast service, great prices, excellent quality goods. I would have given 5 stars but I had to e-mail them for conformation of subscription, (this should have been automatically approved). Once I did e-mail no problems, excellent service & fast reply to my e-mail. I will buy again!"
"Bought the brush pens, great pens, good delivery, overall very happy."
"Bought the pack of 8 white correction tapes. The best version - ratchet dispenser, clean cut. Best one ever bought."
"Fast delivery and great product 😁"
Stationery Island is rated 4.85 based on 140 reviews