Stationery Island Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stationery Island

About Stationery Island: Stationery Island is a market leading brand for art pens such as chalk pens, watercolour brush pens, fabric pens and much more.

We care about your creative process, which is why we strive to deliver products that you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. We make things easy, so you can get creative without a care.

Our tightly knit company has global reach across e-commerce platforms bringing delight to customers across the UK and Europe. We keep our cost low so we can offer unrivalled value to you.

We love our customers which means that we take every step possible to bring them joy. No matter how small an enquiry we want to hear from you, because it is you that shapes our business and our future.

We want Stationery Island, to be a sanctum and a refuge, where you can come to escape everyday life and be free to “Explore Your Creativity.”

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

How would you rate Stationery Island?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mark Hindle
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great price, great product,"
"Very good value for money."
"A great service, item arrived promptly and well packaged."
"The pen don’t work well."
"Very quick delivery, nice item"
Kevin Clague
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service start to finish! thank you eatwithkev."
Gillian Beckett
Verified Buyer
"Item was in stock. Item delivered within week. However, did not know date delivery was expected. Luckily neighbour received delivery. Pleased with quality and ease of assembly."
Boris Boskovic
Verified Buyer
"very fast delivery and very good product Thank you"
"Very good customer service. The item I ordered was out of stock but I was offered a full refund or a wait for the items. I opted to wait and when the delay was extended beyond the date originally specified again I was offered a refund. I waited and was compensated with a free gift which was totally unexpected but appreciated. My emails were answered promptly and in a very friendly manner. On receipt of the item, I was impressed with the packaging. Well done all round."
Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your kind review, it means a lot to us. As a special thanks for your positive review, we have included a discount code below that will give you 15% off your next purchase on our website, just enter the code at the checkout. Your unique code is: thankyou15 If you need help on how to use the code simply reply to this email or give us a call on 0115 986 2315 and we will be more than happy to walk you through it. Thankyou! Best Regards, Paul Stationery Island
"Great product. Excellent service and speedy delivery"
"Good quality supplies, quick delivery."
Judith Iliff
Verified Buyer
"I bought brush pens from Stationery Island for my daughter and discovered that they are brush pens like no other - fabulous! So I had to buy some for myself. The service I received and communication was excellent and I would definitely use Stationery Island again."
Xabier Bilbao
Verified Buyer
"The three boards are just what i was looking for. My childs are really happy with them."
Aisha Mangal
Verified Buyer
"High quality product, fast delivery. Superb service. Very happy."
"Great product and super fast delivery!"
Alison Harman
Verified Buyer
"Wow absolutely brilliant service, thank you Stationery Island. My delivery arrived super speedy via Royal Mail."
Jodie Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, super quick delivery"
GIOVANNI MONZO
Verified Buyer
"is very good, www.pitturalavagna.com Giovanni Monzo Italy"
Helen Cooley
Verified Buyer
"Great price on the items I was looking for and free delivery. I will be using them for all stationery from now on!"
Adam Blyskosz
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, items as described. Thank you"
Stationery Island is rated 4.85 based on 81 reviews