Stationery Island Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stationery Island

About Stationery Island: Stationery Island is a market leading brand for art pens such as chalk pens, watercolour brush pens, fabric pens and much more.

We care about your creative process, which is why we strive to deliver products that you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. We make things easy, so you can get creative without a care.

Our tightly knit company has global reach across e-commerce platforms bringing delight to customers across the UK and Europe. We keep our cost low so we can offer unrivalled value to you.

We love our customers which means that we take every step possible to bring them joy. No matter how small an enquiry we want to hear from you, because it is you that shapes our business and our future.

We want Stationery Island, to be a sanctum and a refuge, where you can come to escape everyday life and be free to “Explore Your Creativity.”

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

How would you rate Stationery Island ?

"Fast service, great prices, excellent quality goods. I would have given 5 stars but I had to e-mail them for conformation of subscription, (this should have been automatically approved). Once I did e-mail no problems, excellent service & fast reply to my e-mail. I will buy again!"
"Bought the brush pens, great pens, good delivery, overall very happy."
"Bought the pack of 8 white correction tapes. The best version - ratchet dispenser, clean cut. Best one ever bought."
"Fast delivery and great product 😁"
"Good service, (although the chalk pens took quite a bit of shaking to get them going) ! However, I was impressed with the quick delivery."
"A speedy service; the pens were well described and gave informational photos relating to the pens physical features, the writability & thickness of pen marks made by the nib and the colours of the inks."
"Excellent customer service, good information on the web site, measurements etc., quick delivery, ordered 3 Foula-TP art tables, Monday a:m, arrived Wednesday p:m. Very good quality, easy to assemble, clear instructions all parts clearly marked, (only one small hic-up in two sets the stool screws were in the wrong bags)but easily worked out. Also one of the tables had a very small dent, cosmetic could have happened in transit, my daughter happy to keep it, she liked the glass top because as she paints silk, it means she can light it from underneath and in effect the table becomes a very large light box. would recommend Stationary Island to anyone."
"The delivery was very quick and I’m very satisfied with the product it’s good quality."
"Stationery Island is a good website to buy lovely pens. They have many different types of pens, perfect for calligraphy, drawing, or just for courses. The colors are charming."
"I received excellent service from Stationary Island. Initially, one of my orders was incorrect. However, following a brief email detailing the specific item descriptions, Stationary Island rectified the mistake immediately. I would highly recommend this company."
"Quick delivery. Everything is ok"
"The artist desk is great but not the stool."
"prompt delivery - excellent service"
"Ordering was easy and product was great."
"Very prompt dispatch, even though just had standard delivery. Pens work well (better than other makes I've had)."
"Excellent, fast delivery. I bought the set of 24 brush pens & am delighted with them. The colours are gorgeous & the ink very fluid with the flexible brush which is great to use."
"Great products at reasonable prices. Fast delivery."
"My brush pen set is very similar to Kuretake but fortunately at a much reduced price. The colour dries quickly and pen flows similar to a paint brush. Very very good."
"Amazing service and quality. Delighted with my new brush pens. They are fantastic quality"
"Competitive prices for good quality products. The service was very swift and arrived well packed"
Stationery Island is rated 4.85 based on 124 reviews