Stationery Island Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stationery Island

About Stationery Island: Stationery Island is a market leading brand for art pens such as chalk pens, watercolour brush pens, fabric pens and much more.

We care about your creative process, which is why we strive to deliver products that you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. We make things easy, so you can get creative without a care.

Our tightly knit company has global reach across e-commerce platforms bringing delight to customers across the UK and Europe. We keep our cost low so we can offer unrivalled value to you.

We love our customers which means that we take every step possible to bring them joy. No matter how small an enquiry we want to hear from you, because it is you that shapes our business and our future.

We want Stationery Island, to be a sanctum and a refuge, where you can come to escape everyday life and be free to “Explore Your Creativity.”

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

How would you rate Stationery Island?

Ron Hoskins
"Excellent service."
Gregg Jamieson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Very happy with the FOULA-TP Glass Drafting Table I bought. The courier failed to achieve the next working day delivery, but Stationery Island did their very best to resolve the matter even though it wasn't their fault. Great service, would definitely recommend them."
Liz Holdsworth
Verified Buyer
"Amazing company!! I LOVE the markers and they are so fast to ship!!"
"They are great!"
Nicola Whiston
Verified Buyer
"Fab chalk pens, really lovely and bright on chalk boards and glass"
"Ordered a set of pens for my grand daughter. They were delivered quickly and she is delighted with them."
"Efficient service and good products"
(Pack Of 8 6mm Wet Wipe Earth Tone Liquid Chalk Ink Pens) -
James Ross
"Quick delivery"
(Pack Of 8 3mm Wet Wipe Liquid Chalk Ink Pens) -
"I use a lot of chalk pens and I find that your pens are the best"
(Stationery Island Chalk Pens W30 Wet Wipe 3mm Nib 8 Colours) -
Liz Tamplin
Verified Buyer
"Good product, delivery and price"
(Pack Of 8 3mm Wet Wipe Liquid Chalk Ink Pens) -
Brian John Clements
Verified Buyer
"The item I bought was as described, and was delivered before the expected date."
(3mm Dry Wipe White Liquid Chalk Ink Pens (Pack Of 4)) -
Simon Reichenfeld
Verified Buyer
"Brush markers are very messy, colour leaks into cap & spreads 2"-3" up casing & thence all over fingers when cap removed for reuse."
(Dual Brush Marker Set Of 12 +1 Innovative Aqua Brush) -
"Good quality chalk pens"
(Stationery Island D30 Dry Wipe Fine Nib White Chalk Pens) -
Mrs Lisa Riddell
Verified Buyer
"Fast deliver. Excellent quality."
(Stationery Island Chalk Pens W30 Wet Wipe 3mm Nib 8 Colours) -
Marnie Rieber
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service and the delivery. Love their product and highly recommend. I will be using the pens in my bullet journal."
"Love my new pens, great colours."
Nina Lewis
"Order came swiftly."
"I bought the lofty artist desk and I love it. The price was far better than in other stores, the delivery extra quick without the need of extra payment, and he product matched the description. The desk itself is solid,very easyto put together, and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I would chose Stationery Island again."
Sylke Majer
Verified Buyer
"The items received within only a few days after order date. The package was in good condition."
Jennie Nilsson
Verified Buyer
"Awesome pens and fast delivery!"
Stationery Island is rated 4.87 based on 104 reviews