Stationery Island Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Stationery Island

About Stationery Island: Stationery Island is a market leading brand for art pens such as chalk pens, watercolour brush pens, fabric pens and much more.

We care about your creative process, which is why we strive to deliver products that you didn’t know you needed until you saw them. We make things easy, so you can get creative without a care.

Our tightly knit company has global reach across e-commerce platforms bringing delight to customers across the UK and Europe. We keep our cost low so we can offer unrivalled value to you.

We love our customers which means that we take every step possible to bring them joy. No matter how small an enquiry we want to hear from you, because it is you that shapes our business and our future.

We want Stationery Island, to be a sanctum and a refuge, where you can come to escape everyday life and be free to “Explore Your Creativity.”

+44115 986 2315

shop@stationeryisland.com

How would you rate Stationery Island ?

"The delivery was very quick and I’m very satisfied with the product it’s good quality."
"Stationery Island is a good website to buy lovely pens. They have many different types of pens, perfect for calligraphy, drawing, or just for courses. The colors are charming."
Gemma Hadfield
Verified Buyer
"I received excellent service from Stationary Island. Initially, one of my orders was incorrect. However, following a brief email detailing the specific item descriptions, Stationary Island rectified the mistake immediately. I would highly recommend this company."
Andrej ARSINOV
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. Everything is ok"
"The artist desk is great but not the stool."
Anthony Short
Verified Buyer
"prompt delivery - poor product"
"Ordering was easy and product was great."
"Very prompt dispatch, even though just had standard delivery. Pens work well (better than other makes I've had)."
"Excellent, fast delivery. I bought the set of 24 brush pens & am delighted with them. The colours are gorgeous & the ink very fluid with the flexible brush which is great to use."
Kerry McGregor
Verified Buyer
"Great products at reasonable prices. Fast delivery."
"My brush pen set is very similar to Kuretake but fortunately at a much reduced price. The colour dries quickly and pen flows similar to a paint brush. Very very good."
AnneMarie Davis
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and quality. Delighted with my new brush pens. They are fantastic quality"
"Competitive prices for good quality products. The service was very swift and arrived well packed"
Ron Hoskins
"Excellent service."
Gregg Jamieson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Very happy with the FOULA-TP Glass Drafting Table I bought. The courier failed to achieve the next working day delivery, but Stationery Island did their very best to resolve the matter even though it wasn't their fault. Great service, would definitely recommend them."
Liz Holdsworth
Verified Buyer
"Amazing company!! I LOVE the markers and they are so fast to ship!!"
"They are great!"
Nicola Whiston
Verified Buyer
"Fab chalk pens, really lovely and bright on chalk boards and glass"
"Ordered a set of pens for my grand daughter. They were delivered quickly and she is delighted with them."
"Efficient service and good products"
(Pack Of 8 6mm Wet Wipe Earth Tone Liquid Chalk Ink Pens) -