Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
Friendly, efficient and effective. I have no plans to go anywhere else.
Brilliant service as always
Nice clean environment, friendly helpful staff. Would certainly recommend to anyone.
This is the first time we have used SRG and it won't be the last, the service was great, the costs less than expected, communication was perfect, what more could you ask for. The only thing we would suggest is some communication from the gate to reception on the exit side. We left on foot as we are local and had to wait for another vehicle to activate the gate to make our escape :)
Fantastic customer service,repair work first class,very professional all round service.
IN for an MOT & Service - All done and a fuel leak sorted. Great communication and srevice. Happy to use again.
Convieniently located garage. Good all round service and information.
I have been very reluctant over the last few years to take my car to private garage after an experience I had and have only used main dealers ever since. However it was a last minute cancellation from my own main dealer and with my MOT anniversary date approaching fast I had to look around for a private garage and alas I had found this one. SRG were very accommodating and squeezed me. The customer service from the reception team was excellent which is rare to find in a private garage these days. I would highly recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer.
Helpful, efficient, good communication, have been using SRG for service and MOT for years and my vehicle has done +200K miles.
Very positive experience with friendly knowledgeable staff and a great service. The only downside is the long walk back - best to pop your bike in the boot when you drop off your car.
Friendly and efficient service.
Been using the garage for a while now and I have never been disappointed with the service. Everyone there has always helpful and dealt with my vehicles quickly and professionally.
Very straightforward MoT process
I have always been very happy with the service at station road garage, everyone is very friendly and helpful, I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Exelent service have used them for many years, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Great service friendly and genuine prices . Service with a smile every time
Excellent service,very helpful and friendly. Never do unnecessary work and are very competitive on pricing
Every time, I visit all the members of staff I come into contact with show excellent customer care qualities: helpfull, considerate. I do confidently recommend Station rd Garage whenever car repair works comes up in conversation. A big thank you
Efficient and accommodating. Not a bad word to say!
I've been using SRG for about 10 years now. They consistently provide great quality servicing, repairs and MOTs in a friendly and professional manner. In one instance, they even spotted something a main dealer had previously missed. I particularly like the way they listen to what you are saying and always communicate cost and any work to be done in advance. Highly recommended!
Station Road Garage is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews