Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
Called up to arrange service which to my surprise was carried out superbly within an hour of me calling. I use SRG for MoT and servicing, very pleased. SC 17/8/16
Station Road Garage have provided excellent and honest service for all our family cars, and always with a friendly smile! They're also very reasonably priced.
Took my car for an Mot. The garage is in walking distance, but the service you receive is first class, especially from the lovely friendly receptionist. Car was also finished and ready for collection in good time.
I recommend Station Road Garage to anyone I can. Friendly, honest and reliable.
Great service as always from knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff
I've been using SRG for many years and Mervyn Smith is a rare breed - a trustworthy mechanic. My car has done over three hundred thousand miles and just went straight through the MOT with advisary notes of minor wear on the track rod ends, whereas many other garages would've failed it as excessive wear and charged for unnecessary work. And they can supply a courtesy car if required. Great garage.
I would recommend this garage to anybody who cares about their car, as the garage does the same. I have used SRG for about 5 years and have no complaints. The service is excellent,
This company I have recommended to friends and family as we have always been happy with the service.
They seem a nice bunch of people and I've used them for a while now and with 2 cars. They are not totally transparent about pricing and it's hard to get a firm price out of them sometimes. They can make me feel like I am being a bit of a nuisance when I ask for detail about what they have done and the cost of it. Having said this, their work does appear to be very good and when something was unsatisfactory, they did sort it out at their expense without too much trouble. I'll stick with them for now.
I use this garage for servicing and MOTing my wife's car over the last 2 years and I have only received an excellent and reliable service from Mervyn and his guys. The prices quoted are reasonable and fair and are matched by the amount invoiced, so thankfully no hidden surprises greet me on collection. My only worry is if developers have their way and build on the site, we may lose the services of this great local garage.
SRG is a local village garage and seems they are quite busy and doing a good job. The best part I think is that they seems to be quite open and honest about the service they offer and deliver to the promise.
Excellent service
Good service, quick and reliable. No fuss.
Had a bit of a urgent repair and SRG carried it out quickly and efficiently
Excellent service
Always well looked after
SRG are always very professional and always find the time to help, even in an emergency.
Have used this garage a few times with no problems , friendly and polite service.
Always use Station Road Garage, Mervyn and his team are great and I trust them to give me their honest opinions. Highly recommended!
I went on line to book my MOT - one hour later they were working on the car. Despite a number of tasks, my car was returned that afternoon. Professional and considerate service throughout.
Station Road Garage is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews