Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
Excellent and quick MOT, no pressure to get me to immediately change my tyres even though all four were only half a mm above legal, other garages not always that honest...
Easy booking, good customer service, reasonable price. Will use again,.
convenient efficient friendly
A great garage. Local to where I worked. Good prices and reliable staff who knew what they were talking about!
Excellent . I wouldnt go anywhere else. Highly recommend
Easy , nice, honest what else go you want from your local garage. Ok they do a good job too !
They fit me in right away, diagnosed, and sorted the issue within the day. In the last couple of years they've become my go to garage and I'd recommend them with no reservations.
Always helpful, will take on most jobs, excellent standards and reasonable prices.
Great service, and great customer service
I have been using SRG for 1 year now. I have bought a car from them too and I am really pleased with all the customer service and work over the past year. I really do recommend SRG. My work also use them too for all their vehicles and are pleased with all the work.
Quick, helpful and sensible quotes
Nice people, quality service and good pricing. No hidden extras. What more could you ask.
Got a reminder text to book annual MOT; easily booked an MOT appointment on their website. handed the car, and an hour later got a text car has cleared MOT and is ready for collection.
I always use SRG, they are friendly, reliable and honest. I have always had a good service and have found them very accommodating, fitting me in short notice in emergencies. Highly recommend.
You get inexpensive MOT without need to worry about being quoted dubious defects that need to be repaired in order to pass. There are several servicing choices from basic through intermediate to full. I had MOT and intermediate service done with no problems on my 6 years old Hyundai i20 Recommended
Smooth MOT booking process, called back when the car was ready (car passed!), the advisory notice matched that from the previous year from an MOT carried out at another garage (so they weren't making things up)
Good work, friendly service
First-class prices at a reasonable price
Called up to arrange service which to my surprise was carried out superbly within an hour of me calling. I use SRG for MoT and servicing, very pleased. SC 17/8/16
Station Road Garage have provided excellent and honest service for all our family cars, and always with a friendly smile! They're also very reasonably priced.
Station Road Garage is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews