Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
Very friendly staff and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Brilliant
Excellent service - thank you
Took the car to SRG for an MOT. Booking process online was very simple and easy to use and MOT was carried out on time.
Swift online Booking.
Excellent and speedy service for my recent MOT. Online booking is super easy to use but there is also a lovely friendly lady in the office.
Great garage.
Great service, they offered online booking so I arranged mot for a date and time to suit me, mot carried out speedily, would recommend to others
A five STAR garage, Excellent service, ready to quote, explain and price accordingly. Yearly service and MOT reminder, no reason to forget.
Very efficient and friendly
Pleasant and efficient. Just what I want in a garage.
Always great service. Thanks
I moved away from a main dealer to have my car serviced here and couldn't be happier with their work. They communicated well keeping me updated with progress and were accurate with timescales and costs. Refreshing to see this and so unlike the main agent!
Good Service prompt and on time.
Booked my car in online last minute and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Also a short walk from home!
Always a reliable and efficient service from Station Road Garage Histon. Great that MOTs can be booked online now.
We took our 1980 MGB roadster to SRG for its MOT. We liked the fact that our tester understood the MGB, and that it was not a modern car that could not be plugged into a computer for its test and needed to be treated as a classic car. Much care was taken with our car to ensure it was thoroughly and properly checked to ensure it was tested properly whilst being considerate of its age and needs. Would definitely return with my modern car for its MOT too.
Excellent customer service, called to get a quote to have Jaguar XF resprayed after a road rage incident in the morning, window fix and a new wiper blade... had it withing the hour, top guys!!@
Great to have a local garage that I can walk to, are reliable, professional and communicate really well. They MOT and Service both our cars. If there is a repair needed they are very helpful and informative as to what the problem is and will show you the broken part with explanations. As a female customer this is not always what I've had from other garages in the past and is very much appreciated.
A really great garage! Always very happy with the work they carry out on my car and a friendly team working there which is a real bonus! Thank you
Very professional, acts on requests straight away, friendly and most important excellent service
Station Road Garage is rated 4.93 based on 171 reviews