Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
Great service, very good communications and customer support.
This is a good, solid and reliable local garage - excellent value for money.
Very friendly staff and helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. Brilliant
Excellent service - thank you
Took the car to SRG for an MOT. Booking process online was very simple and easy to use and MOT was carried out on time.
Swift online Booking.
Excellent and speedy service for my recent MOT. Online booking is super easy to use but there is also a lovely friendly lady in the office.
Great garage.
Great service, they offered online booking so I arranged mot for a date and time to suit me, mot carried out speedily, would recommend to others
A five STAR garage, Excellent service, ready to quote, explain and price accordingly. Yearly service and MOT reminder, no reason to forget.
Very efficient and friendly
Pleasant and efficient. Just what I want in a garage.
Always great service. Thanks
I moved away from a main dealer to have my car serviced here and couldn't be happier with their work. They communicated well keeping me updated with progress and were accurate with timescales and costs. Refreshing to see this and so unlike the main agent!
Good Service prompt and on time.
Booked my car in online last minute and the work was done quickly and efficiently. Also a short walk from home!
Always a reliable and efficient service from Station Road Garage Histon. Great that MOTs can be booked online now.
Helpful and efficient but a bit expensive.
We took our 1980 MGB roadster to SRG for its MOT. We liked the fact that our tester understood the MGB, and that it was not a modern car that could not be plugged into a computer for its test and needed to be treated as a classic car. Much care was taken with our car to ensure it was thoroughly and properly checked to ensure it was tested properly whilst being considerate of its age and needs. Would definitely return with my modern car for its MOT too.
SRG guys are always there to help when I need it. Timely service. Good value for money.
Station Road Garage is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews