Station Road Garage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Station Road Garage
Read Station Road Garage Reviews
First class service as always
Got a text MOT reminder, booked in, took the car and was texted and called when complete. Friendly and efficient service as ever.
Always a great service snd staff really helpful
Very helpful staff and very reasonable rates. I was even told that my MOT had run out and it was carried out the same day.
My car had broken down and had been transported to the garage. Although there were many other cars being repaired the mechanics looked at my car and were able to give me a really good idea of the type of repair that might be necessary, both worst and best case scenarios. it turned out that it was actually the worst case but even with this I was kept well informed and so knew what to expect, bill wise, when I was able to collect my repaired and fully functioning car. Thank you, I will definitely be back for routine servicing and MOTs.
I am very happy with service provided. They have very nice staff. All great experience.
Srg always fit me in at my convenience and always do good work and give a friendly service
Excellent prompt service
Excellent speedy Saturday morning response when our alternator failed allowed us to make it home to Hereford. Thanks Carl et al. Cheers, Chris
Very easy to book my car in for MOT and annual service. Staff very pleasant and knowledgeable. Work completed to a high standard and reasonably priced.
Always a friendly, personal and knowledgeable business backed up by skillfull and efficient service. Good value for money and good quality work.
Easy to book, friendly and efficient service and so handy being so local - recommended!
Another excellent service from Station Road Garage. Offered same day diagnostic and courtesy car. Problem found and sorted in 2 working days. Have been using this garage for approximately 10 years and always excellent service from Reception and mechanics.
Work completed professionally as per estimate. Helpful and friendly service.
Excellent professional serviceā€¦.highly recommended.
Have used for years as they are on the doorstep. Straightforward and friendly to deal with, trustworthy, fair prices, good value for money.
Friendly and professional.
Always great service and reasonable prices. I have been using SRG for years and have always been charged fairly and at a good price.
Great service and a very quick turn around, highly recommended
Excellent service at a competitive price.
Station Road Garage is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews