Statement Kitchens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Statement Kitchens

About Statement Kitchens: Statement Kitchens is an established family owned kitchen design and installation business based in Yorkshire. Proud to be based in Yorkshire we have experience of providing kitchen design and installation services across the region for more than 20 years. We offer our extensive range of quality fitted kitchens, beautifully crafted worktops and appliances throughout the county and have established a strong customer presence in North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.

0800 27 07 350

enquiries@statementkitchens.co.uk

8 Carleton Road,

Verified Buyer
"I can’t thank Statement Kitchens enough - We were originally going to stick with our small kitchen design then Mark (Statement Kitchen designer) suggested taking out a wall which opened up our kitchen /dining room giving us the open plan kitchen we always wanted. The kitchen installation all went to schedule with our dedicated project manager and fitting team. Highly recommend these guys."
Verified Buyer
"I’ve recently had a bathroom installed by Statement Kitchens and we are genuinely pleased with the finish bathroom. This isn’t our first positive experience with them as they designed and installed our kitchen 3 years ago. Their attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile was a major reason why we went with Statements kitchens again. We were happy to provide a review and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
Verified Buyer
"We had a new kitchen fitted by Statement Kitchens. The reasons that we chose this company over others to complete the work were (a) they were willing to undertake all of the project. Not only did they fit the units and appliances, they also carried out structural alterations, plastering, painting etc - they offered a whole service. (b) they took on board our own design ideas and also suggested improvements that we were glad we used. When the project started it was managed excellently and the build was completed on budget and to time. What more could you ask for! I would definitely recommend Statement Kitchens to anyone."
Mr & Mrs Keys
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love our new kitchen, from design to fitting we couldn't have asked for better service and quality."
Nancy Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"I had a fantastic experience with Statement Kitchens recently. The service was superb from start to finish. Mark did an excellent design and James managed the installation so everything ran smoothly. Thank you."
John & Joanne Walker
Verified Buyer
"I am thrilled with my new fitted kitchen bought from Statement kitchens. It is even better than I could have ever have imagined. The service they provide is exceptional, very friendly and knowledgeable keeping me informed with every step of the process , using them took all the stress and worry away. The fitter they used Steven did a fantastic job and the attention to detail was second to none. I would definitely recommend statement kitchens and already have to anyone looking to buy a kitchen."
Mr P Avine
Verified Buyer
"Statement Kitchens designed, installed and project managed our new kitchen. The initial consultation was very thorough and they suggested some really interesting designs ideas straight away which was promising. Our kitchen isn’t huge and has restricted ceiling height but the actually designs they came back with definitely covered all our requirements and showed how the room could be used. We are really pleased with the design and the finished kitchen. The kitchen quality is really good and is matched by the installation. Would recommend and use again."
"Great customer service, superb quality appliances and Kitchen. Can't recommend enough from first making contact with them. 5 star"
Michelle Carter
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend Statement Kitchens. The service provided was exceptional from the first design consultation down to the installation. Everyone involved are very knowledgeable and professional, I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends."
Sue Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Statement Kitchens from beginning to end. I had a vision of what I wanted and Mark took the time, over a number of visits, to understand my requirements from the start. He put together a design that incorporated everything I wanted. Once the design was finalised James took over the smooth running of the project ensuring everything was coordinated and went to plan, calling in each day to check progress. Any tweaks that needed doing were dealt with effectively and all workmen who attended were friendly, helpful and always cleaned up after themselves. Attention to detail was fantastic and I absolutely love the end result. I have already recommended Statement Kitchens to friends and family and wouldn’t hesitate in using them again for other projects."
Rachel Pinder
Verified Buyer
"Statement Kitchens were brilliant from design through to installation. Their customer service was first class and attention to detail was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Our new kitchen really is the best room in the house! Statement Kitchens are a quality company that I would definitely recommend to others."
Garry Foreman
Verified Buyer
"Five star service from the consultation to the installation of our fantastic new kitchen. Friendly, knowledgable, punctual and polite workforce who kept me informed of everything that was to be done and within the time frame agreed. Definitely Recommend James and co at Statement Kitchens"
Paul & Carolyn Marsden
Verified Buyer
"So good we used them twice. We have used Statement Kitchens for both our kitchen/dining areas and then later on our bedrooms. From the initial meeting to the final touches Mark, James and their crew of very competent professionals never failed to impress. Nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was excellent. I have no trouble at all in recommending them to all my friends and family."
Nick & Rachel McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Statement Kitchens designed and installed our kitchen, downstairs WC and main house bathroom. From the initial contact right through to completion the service from Statement Kitchens has been friendly, professional and considerate to our house (especially important as our house is situated in a conservation area). The kitchen transformation involved significant structural building work including the removal of load bearing walls, the creation of a new downstairs WC, installation of bi fold doors and the construction of an outside raised patio /seating area. Mark worked closely with us throughout the design process, listening to our requirements then coming up with some great designs that exceeded our initial expectations. The quality of the materials used throughout the kitchen and bathroom were of a very high standard. James was always available and responded to any queries straightaway and he ensured we were kept up to date and that everything was delivered to schedule. When any remedial items were flagged all were dealt with in a timely manner both during and after the work was complete. We are delighted with our kitchen and bathroom and I would have no hesitation in recommending Statement Kitchens, especially to anyone requiring a stress free, fully project managed service that covers all aspects of work."
Martin Jones
Verified Buyer
"After spending quite a bit of time searching for a Yorkshire based company to design our new kitchen we finally selected Statement Kitchens. They were happy to survey and provide detailed designs and costings with no charge. The guys came round and were very friendly – no pressure sales techniques. They spent time understanding the look and finish we were after and showed us all the options. Mark was great on design and we were really pleased with the ideas they’d come up with. We agreed on a design and they managed to work with us to ensure we didn’t exceed our ideal budget. The finished kitchen more than met our expectations, they used a great fitter who had real attention to detail and quickly sorted the few problems that arose during the job. I would definitely recommend Statement Kitchens to anyone who’s decided to make what is always a serious investment replacing their kitchen. If you want great customer service, well thought out design and value for money they’re a great choice."
Mr & Mrs Philips
Verified Buyer
"We had a new kitchen fitted in August of last year by Statement Kitchens and right from the off the process was handled professionally. Mark and James listened to our requirements and were then able to come up with some great ideas we hadn’t thought of before. The final design, which we were able to look at in some detail before committing, ticked all the boxes. Our fitter, Steve, did a brilliant job and we are the genuinely pleased with our beautiful new kitchen. Statement Kitchens were very competitive on price, the quality of the units they use is first class and we were able to choose the appliances we wanted. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to others."
Sam Asprey
Verified Buyer
"After 18 years we decided to replace our original kitchen as it was beginning to look tired and outdated. We had a clear idea of the what we liked and disliked. After visiting multiple showrooms, we became frustrated with suppliers wanting to provide designs and quotes by simply working off a photograph and not wanting to visit the property until after signed up. The danger being that we would later discover the design would be unworkable or more expensive. We wanted someone to listen to our requirements and then provide advice and that’s what we got with the personalised service from Statement Kitchens. They visited us at home, brought samples, took measurements, produced a design, walked us through it, made revisions until we were happy and we are particularly pleased with the work they did to conceal our boiler in the utility. Their fitters were fantastic, hardworking and friendly and most importantly they tidied up after themselves. The result is fantastic and my kitchen is the envy of my friends and family."
Martin Dixon
Verified Buyer
"We decided to take the hassle out of purchasing a kitchen and let Statement Kitchens do all the hard work for us. They visited us at our home listened to what we liked and disliked and then came up with a design that met our exact requirements whilst providing a detailed costing. They then managed the process every step of the way. Providing us with an itinerary and inspecting the work at key points. Their fitters were polite, courteous and clean. Best of all we got a fantastic kitchen for a competitive price as they don't have to pay for large showrooms. What's not to like :-)"
Jane Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Professional, competent & knowledgeable service. We were struggling to make our recently extended kitchen work as a open plan room so we invited Statement Kitchens to help. Mark really helped and seemed to grasped the look and feel we were trying to create from our first meeting and his creativity definitely helped refine the design. The quality of the kitchen and attention to detail of their service makes it easy to recommend them to friends and family plus having them fully manage everything took the stress out of it for us."
Susan Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with Statement Kitchens. Everyone involved was friendly and informative explaining the whole process so that I knew just what would be happening when. The project was finished in the time scale given and the finished kitchen is perfect. Would definitely recommend Statement Kitchens. Susan Jenkins"
Statement Kitchens is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews