Statement Kitchens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Statement Kitchens

About Statement Kitchens: Statement Kitchens is an established family owned kitchen design and installation business based in Yorkshire. Proud to be based in Yorkshire we have experience of providing kitchen design and installation services across the region for more than 20 years. We offer our extensive range of quality fitted kitchens, beautifully crafted worktops and appliances throughout the county and have established a strong customer presence in North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire.

0800 27 07 350

enquiries@statementkitchens.co.uk

8 Carleton Road,

Richard & Paula Balfe
"We consulted six local design companies befiore selecting Statement Kitchens to completely refurbish our kitchen. Mark devevelooped an excellent design that fully took our suggestions into account as well as including innnovative and imaginative solutions to some existing features. Every member of the team who worked on the project was polite, punctual and knew what they were doing! Throughout the project Mark and James ensured that the work was managed carefully and responded to unforeseen problems (rising damp being onewhich threw expected timelines into some disarray) in a measured and helpful manner. The completed kitchen is admired by everyone who sees it and more importantly works for us in exactly the way we hoped and intended it would. Many thanks to Mark, James and the team for an excellent job from start to finish."
Don & Sheila Saul
"Review by Sheila and Don Saul: Our kitchen was installed in 1994. Sheila had wanted to replace it for a few years. This year we agreed to replace the kitchen if we could find a Yorkshire company that could perform every aspect for us. Research, including reviews, led Sheila to Statement kitchens. Mark came out to discuss our needs and desires for the kitchen, including removing a wall to create a kitchen diner from two rooms. Apart from his undoubted abilities in design, what impressed me most about Mark was his willingness to listen and act upon advice. No matter how long a company had been in existence and no matter how good the reviews, we required financial protection. This could be achieved under section 75 of the consumer credit act by allowing a partial payment by credit card, securing the full payment. Within days of my explaining this to Mark, Statement Kitchens told me that they would now accept a £100 deposit on credit card, thus giving financial protection to any monies advanced. The design work was exemplary, taking into account all that we wanted, and bringing in innovations that we had not been aware of. At every stage of the design process we felt involved fully; and when there was a problem: a solution was found by research and discussion. The process of wall and ceiling removal, ceiling replacement, services, and installation was overseen by James, with whom we soon worked out a great working relationship. A frequently updated itinerary was supplied so that we knew who was doing what and when. It was made easy to make adjustments as the work progressed. The quality of the various workmen was universally excellent. All appeared at the arranged times, did the work; and any extra that was necessitated by unanticipated problems. All were friendly, pleasant and tidied up after themselves. The resulting kitchen diner was brought in on budget and within a whisker of being on schedule. The result is as close to perfection as makes no difference; and matches entirely with my vision of and Sheila’s hopes for the finished room. I spent my professional career judging subordinates, and my critical judgement had to be unbiased and fair; therefore, when I write that Statement Kitchens is a firm to trust to produce a ‘perfect’ version of what you want, it should not be taken lightly. Family and friends have run out of positive adjectives to describe its virtues. Sheila loves her kitchen diner."
Richard & Susan Armitage
"We chose Statement Kitchens as we needed a company that would be able to work with us, from design through to completion and project manage the whole process. Mark and James came on board very early with our project and worked with our builder, ensuring that we made the best use of the space that would eventually be our new, extended kitchen. Once the building work was complete, Mark and James ensured that the installation of the kitchen, flooring and all the appliances went as smoothly as possible. Steve, the joiner arrived promptly every day and if we needed to make any minor changes, it was done with ease and without fuss. The end result is pretty amazing. We have the kitchen of our dreams. We are extremely grateful to Statement Kitchens, as this was a big project for us and it made such a difference knowing that we had a team of people that we could trust completely. We can't recommend Statement Kitchens enough."
"From the first consultation with Mark I was confident that he was listening carefully to what I wanted to achieve. He was able to plan the kitchen exactly as envisaged, including all the elements I wanted, within budget. Mark and James then went above and beyond to fit the kitchen within a very tight timescale. I was provided with a detailed installation schedule, and the work ran smoothly and to time. Every single person involved was punctual, friendly and polite. Mess and disruption was kept to an absolute minimum. I would not hesitate to recommend Statement kitchens. They made getting a beautiful kitchen very simple."
"Statement Kitchens recently installed a new kitchen in our house. Having received quotes from four companies I can honestly say their design was significantly better and it definitely met our needs whilst making great use of the space available. All the way through, from start to end, they listened to what we wanted and all tradesmen were very professional, clean, tidy and were always approachable if we changed our mind. We are definitely pleased with the finish kitchen and would definitely recommend them to others."
"Having previously had my kitchen and house bathroom renovated by Statement Kitchens I asked them back to design and install some fitted bedroom furniture in my daughters bedroom. The designs definitely made the best use of the space and provided the requested storage, desk and wardrobe space. Our experience of Statement Kitchens has always be very positive and professional right from the first meeting. Everyone is polite, tidy and does a good job. Would use again and recommend to friends."
"The service provided by Statement Kitchens was exceptional from start to finish. Both Mark and James listened carefully to us and gave precise, good advice. From design to completion we were kept informed ( we even had updates by text whilst on holiday) and nothing was too much for them to solve. Indeed their team of experts visited us before the start date, analysed potential issues and decided with us how to proceed. Their attention to cosmetic detail was also excellent. This is a company who have brilliant customer service and quality products/trades people. They’re knowledgeable and approachable - ensuring not only that the kitchen is functionable and looks good, but that it works for you. Highly recommended!"
"I can’t thank Statement Kitchens enough - We were originally going to stick with our small kitchen design then Mark (Statement Kitchen designer) suggested taking out a wall which opened up our kitchen /dining room giving us the open plan kitchen we always wanted. The kitchen installation all went to schedule with our dedicated project manager and fitting team. Highly recommend these guys."
"I’ve recently had a bathroom installed by Statement Kitchens and we are genuinely pleased with the finish bathroom. This isn’t our first positive experience with them as they designed and installed our kitchen 3 years ago. Their attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile was a major reason why we went with Statements kitchens again. We were happy to provide a review and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again."
"Absolutely love our new kitchen, from design to fitting we couldn't have asked for better service and quality."
"We had a new kitchen fitted by Statement Kitchens. The reasons that we chose this company over others to complete the work were (a) they were willing to undertake all of the project. Not only did they fit the units and appliances, they also carried out structural alterations, plastering, painting etc - they offered a whole service. (b) they took on board our own design ideas and also suggested improvements that we were glad we used. When the project started it was managed excellently and the build was completed on budget and to time. What more could you ask for! I would definitely recommend Statement Kitchens to anyone."
"I had a fantastic experience with Statement Kitchens recently. The service was superb from start to finish. Mark did an excellent design and James managed the installation so everything ran smoothly. Thank you."
"I am thrilled with my new fitted kitchen bought from Statement kitchens. It is even better than I could have ever have imagined. The service they provide is exceptional, very friendly and knowledgeable keeping me informed with every step of the process , using them took all the stress and worry away. The fitter they used Steven did a fantastic job and the attention to detail was second to none. I would definitely recommend statement kitchens and already have to anyone looking to buy a kitchen."
"Statement Kitchens designed, installed and project managed our new kitchen. The initial consultation was very thorough and they suggested some really interesting designs ideas straight away which was promising. Our kitchen isn’t huge and has restricted ceiling height but the actually designs they came back with definitely covered all our requirements and showed how the room could be used. We are really pleased with the design and the finished kitchen. The kitchen quality is really good and is matched by the installation. Would recommend and use again."
"Great customer service, superb quality appliances and Kitchen. Can't recommend enough from first making contact with them. 5 star"
"Highly recommend Statement Kitchens. The service provided was exceptional from the first design consultation down to the installation. Everyone involved are very knowledgeable and professional, I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends."
"Fantastic service from Statement Kitchens from beginning to end. I had a vision of what I wanted and Mark took the time, over a number of visits, to understand my requirements from the start. He put together a design that incorporated everything I wanted. Once the design was finalised James took over the smooth running of the project ensuring everything was coordinated and went to plan, calling in each day to check progress. Any tweaks that needed doing were dealt with effectively and all workmen who attended were friendly, helpful and always cleaned up after themselves. Attention to detail was fantastic and I absolutely love the end result. I have already recommended Statement Kitchens to friends and family and wouldn’t hesitate in using them again for other projects."
"Statement Kitchens were brilliant from design through to installation. Their customer service was first class and attention to detail was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Our new kitchen really is the best room in the house! Statement Kitchens are a quality company that I would definitely recommend to others."
"Five star service from the consultation to the installation of our fantastic new kitchen. Friendly, knowledgable, punctual and polite workforce who kept me informed of everything that was to be done and within the time frame agreed. Definitely Recommend James and co at Statement Kitchens"
"So good we used them twice. We have used Statement Kitchens for both our kitchen/dining areas and then later on our bedrooms. From the initial meeting to the final touches Mark, James and their crew of very competent professionals never failed to impress. Nothing was too much trouble and the attention to detail was excellent. I have no trouble at all in recommending them to all my friends and family."
Statement Kitchens is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews