Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Ordered ColdFix Tarmac Crack & Joint & Bar Hole Sealant. The product itself seems quite acceptable. Delivery prices very high - £13.00 for one cartridge - not sure why - and that was for 2 day delivery . Also you will need 380mm cartridge gun - not the usual size you will typically use for silicone/caulking etc. - in fairness it does say that on the website, but it may be something you overlook.
Good product.
Traffic on its self is very good quality the problem with my Con the stickers we are very poorly fitted otherwise very happy
My product arrived.
Delivered to the wrong farm, but the bollards are of good heavy quality, and value for money.
Good product
I was a little dissappointed in the indiscreetness of the packaging. This was bought as a surprise for a friend and his girlfriend recieved the parcel at the house where she could clearly see that the package contained a traffic cone. This led her to worry that my friend had gone back to his old ways of buying/stealing/collecting traffic cones like he did in college. This led her flooding to tears and put some real strain on their relationship.

He also mentioned the cone smells funny.
Quick delivery which is a bonus.
The traffic cones that I bought are sturdy and a good weight but the no waiting sticker is starting to peel off on some of them after only a short period of use.
They supplied me with cones which were very cone like, they even stand up in the wind, I’m very happy, well done Start Traffic, you really know your stuff
Good service but rubbish product
good thanks
There barriers and look the same as the picture
The signs were only ok the stick on transfers could of been stuck on better with more care.
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 603 reviews