Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

gary lepreux
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 28th May 2020
David Gray
More Photos & Videos
The verge posts are very substantial and were delivered extremely quickly on standard postage. Good price too so very happy and would recommend.
Good SERVICE
Product delivered on time
Well packaged, friendly communication and helpful in the run up to christmas break. Good stuff all round
Helped me find the right unit at a good price. 18 units came within budget.
Good range of products, reasonable price, very quick delivery, excellent quality.
The whole order and delivery process was excellent
The No Parking Cone is perfect at stopping other vehicles using our designated parking space
Goods always arrive on time, love their customer service!
Arrived the day after ordering. Very satisfied. Thank you
When I contacted Start Traffic they were very helpful in choosing the right product. Once the order had be accepted I arranged for next day delivery by 17.00 hrs. The order arrived before 10.00am well packaged. Great service.
quick, fast and efficient
We ordered signs at short notice and Start Traffic dispatched these on the day of purchase. The signs were of very good quality and at a very good price in comparison to other suppliers. The only let down we had was with the local courier company who failed deliver on time and we had to collect ourselves. Start Traffic however were very helpful in tracking down the couriers and reimbursed us on the cost of this.
Very easy order process and prompt delivery
Excellent quality
These signs are excellent easy to use and lightweight to carry. Found they Stored in the van easy as they fold down and take up little space. Will be changing my old metal signs for these shortly. Great company excellent service fast delivery and answer queries quickly highly recommended
The product I wanted at the right price with swift delivery
Detailed product info, good price, easy navigation, prompt delivery
I needed to amend my order and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Lawn edging very sturdy yet flexible so very happy to recommend.
Good Quality item
Excellent quality product & very fast delivery.
Delivered Product Very Quickly & Packaged Well