Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Price
Verge markers exactly as described One marker damaged in transit, replaced next day, no quibble. Quick, polite and efficient service
Price
Easy to order. Good quality, great value. I use these with my tree work, they are great for this. Delivery was very quick.
Price
Fast delivery, everything I needed to fit included and very good quality product.
Price
Good prices, reasonable delivery costs and fast delivery.
Great. Would buy again.
Price
Very easy to find what I was looking for on the website and fast delivery with updates Many thanks
Price
Start Traffic only had half of the units in stock when I ordered on line, they called me to ask whether I wanted to wait for the remainder in stock to be delivered in one go, or to receive what they had initially and receive the balance of the stock when they were back in stock. I opted for the latter and the signs were dispatched and received within 3 days, with the balance being delivered the following week. There was a slight hiccup with the courier, but this was rapidly resolved. Will definitely use again. Mid Sussex District Council
Price
Product and service were great.
Price
A good product at a very competitive price
Price
Provided me with an easy to use product that did the job
Price
Easy ordering, quick delivery, adequate stock and helpful staff
Price
Signs delivered as requested, the only moan i have they were delivered to the wrong department and i wasent informed until a couple of days later by our people. We have many department areas on our site but should of come to main reception then our people would of seen who it was for and pointed them in the right direction or taken delivery at main reception.
Good morning Tim,

Thanks for the feedback, we can pass on any instructions to our couriers when making a delivery, so if you let us know any specifics next time we will make sure the consignment is marked up accordingly.

Kind regards,
Lawrence
Price
Value for money easy to fit delivered on time would recommend
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND QUICK DELIVERY
Price
prompt service - great product - excellent value and great customer communication
Delivery Service
Simple to use and provides a low cost effective barrier
Price
As described. Arrived ahead of schedule.
Price
First class service and delivered on time
Price
Excellent product but has a tendency to twist when retracting back into the casing.
Price
very good quality and quick delivery and good support team.
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.82 based on 455 reviews