Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

PRODUCT & SUPPORT WAS GREAT
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Fast delivery very good fixing
Good product, good price, delivery company let you down
Excellent service ... good price and good product. Good think too, you can buy the individually where as other products you have to buy at least 5 at a time.
Cones should be suitable. Fast efficient delivery service.
Good product and excellent service
Good customer service. I made an error in my original order, I sent an email about it and I received a call the morning after to correct it without any fuss
Very quick and easy to order, was very approachable and confirmed everything.
I cannot thank you enough for your excellent customer service and consideration of our needs during this crisis We received the weighted poles and chain just in time to open the retail operation - - and when the social police came down High Street the day stores opened - they did not even come into the shop as they could see that our store was doing all we could to limit entry volumes and distance our customers. Thank you so much - you now have a customer for life! .
Hi
It arrived on time and was much bigger than I imagined and we managed to get all of the stencils sprayed yesterday evening. Perfect! :)
Great communication and fast standard delivery.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Still not got my order and when we chased it up the reply was we should have had an email informing us it was delayed,never had that email and still not got any stock,I'm sure normally the service is fine but not on this occasion.
Excellent service and fast delivery
Good product.
Very efficient service. Mirror arrived promptly. Easy to install and gives good clear vision.
I had to buy this to appease a neighbour in a petty dispute. So I can't say it made me happy at all. But I was glad to be able to buy one without spending a fortune and it arrived quickly thanks.
Good responsive customer service.
easy ordering system, had items in stock and delivered in good time
PROMPT DELIVERY
Great service ordered, easy simple, delivered spot on its a pity your courier cant deliver everyone elses goods will be using you again
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 581 reviews