Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Product very good easy to clip together and is very strong. I was looking at cheaper alternatives but they were only 40mm deep. This is 65mm deep for very little extra cost well worth the money. Delivery was also very good packaged well and no damage to product.
Glad I found start Traffic just like to say thank you for a good easy purchase.
Best price on the web, fast delivery and a good robust, neat looking product.
Got good information as to which product I needed ordered by 1-30pm and was delivered the next day by 8-30am. Easy to lay and does the job looks great. Couldn't ask for more, excellent.
Good service & good product
Bought Viatec Coldfix to reseal the joint in my tarmac driveway. Product was delivered very quickly and was the perfect solution to my problem.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 13th April 2020
My partner has laid the edging and didn't appear to have any problems. It has successfully separated the two parts of the garden. We have seeded one side in the hopes we can reinstate the lawn. After that we need to plant a new border at the other side, but as all the garden centres are currently closed that may take some time, possibly even a job for next year.

Thank you for delivering so promptly so we could make a start on this project during the lock down
Stella Hurley
An excellent product, and I recommend it .
Good customer service and speedy delivery, thank you.
Good quality, price and delivery time
Very impressed.
Easy to use web site. Speedy efficient service. Thank you!!
Appear to be very flexible and well made, and British made!
Great product! Just what we were looking for.
good product good delivery
The product is amazing quality and easily applied.
Good service, good price, good product
Good solid signs, very promptly delivered. Helpful person on the phone. Fair price. So far so good.
Good price, quick delivery and excellent quality
Good quality bags, excellent service!
Good product, good price and speedy delivery
Not only was the item perfect for what I needed but we experienced terrific customer service. Ordered the product one day and it was delivered the next.
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 536 reviews