Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Only used the web site - easy to navigate - all information required was there - Simple ordering process followed up with a quick delivery - Would recommend your services.
The items are very good
Great customer service, frame was damaged on arrival, no problem to them, new one sent straight away, will definitely use again.
Very good product and outstanding customer service. We dealt with Lucy who managed to turn the order and delivery around in 36 hours in these difficult times. Really appreciated, can't fault.
Great*so glad I ordered from them, as they didn't disappoint me. Thanks :)
Excellent product, easy to use without getting tar on your fingers!
Decent product.
Good Prices and excellent delivery
Will buy from again
All good, easy to use with good on line chat.
Just what I needed to stop traffic from going over my verge outside my house.
excellent service. Really impressed
Bought "Danger Overhead Cables" signs that were described as simply clip onto the goal posts. Yet the signs do not come with brackets to clip them on. Only noticed this when the signs arrived and I went back and looked at the website. Very misleading description and now I am having to pay extra money for extra parts and the next day delivery.
perfect item for 2m spacing barriers on our children's site
Quick and prompt service.
Easy to use and works well but i think expensive.
Used a few times now and always happy with the order and quick delivery. Had one previous order which was incorrect item that was sent but they were quick to dispatch the correct item. Great service.
Good visibility. Bases sturdy. Poles could be reinforced at the base so they do not sag a little when chain is attached.
Efficient, came quickly
Easy to order and received notification of when delivery would take place.
Product exactly as described and delivered fast.
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 642 reviews