Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Good customer service. I made an error in my original order, I sent an email about it and I received a call the morning after to correct it without any fuss
Very quick and easy to order, was very approachable and confirmed everything.
I cannot thank you enough for your excellent customer service and consideration of our needs during this crisis We received the weighted poles and chain just in time to open the retail operation - - and when the social police came down High Street the day stores opened - they did not even come into the shop as they could see that our store was doing all we could to limit entry volumes and distance our customers. Thank you so much - you now have a customer for life! .
Hi
It arrived on time and was much bigger than I imagined and we managed to get all of the stencils sprayed yesterday evening. Perfect! :)
Great communication and fast standard delivery.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Excellent service and fast delivery
Very efficient service. Mirror arrived promptly. Easy to install and gives good clear vision.
I had to buy this to appease a neighbour in a petty dispute. So I can't say it made me happy at all. But I was glad to be able to buy one without spending a fortune and it arrived quickly thanks.
Good responsive customer service.
easy ordering system, had items in stock and delivered in good time
Great service ordered, easy simple, delivered spot on its a pity your courier cant deliver everyone elses goods will be using you again
Very quick delivery.
Helpful, & communicative delivery driver
Excellent product and exceptional delivery service even in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.

Website very easy to navigate and use. Webchat was also very useful to ask a quick question before I bought the product
I needed to replace an existing parking bollard & wanted to utilise the existing bolts & nuts to make the job simple. It took me sometime to track down a model that appeared to fit. I used the online chat which identified that it was probably the same make as my old one. It was & the whole process was made easy. Thanks indeed.
So impressed , easy to use, amazing results.
Did exactly what I bought it Thor thank you
Totally professional from the very prompt and helpful live chat through to the delivery driver!
Thoroughly recommend this company!
My parking space is very tight and now I can reverse in knowing I wint hit the wall 10 out of 10
Very fast delivery.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I was pleased with the quality of them
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.81 based on 545 reviews