Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Delivered Product Very Quickly & Packaged Well
I've been looking for ramps to push my ice cream cart up easily on to the pavement and this is ideal
Made contact with Lawrence on chat, he helped us find the best posts for our parking area.
Quick and efficient delivery..Item left in discreet place as requested, and product well wrapped but not over-wrapped.
quick delivery, well-packaged
Had the right amount of stock for my order and could deliver on a Saturday.
Great purchase will do the job just fine (stop and go traffic signs)
My order went in .confirmation came back and like magic couple of days later got my chain post delivered . such an effiecent service thankyou
Fantastic service. Ordered mid afternoon and delivered to South Wales at 11:15 the following morning
Ordered And was Delivered Next Day
Start Traffic's service and products were timely and cost-effective.
Delivered the barriers straight to site without fuss. Good service, happy customer.
On line ordering was super efficient with each step communicated clearly in a very timely manner.
Delivery response was excellent, even though it was Christmas week.

Invoicing documentation kept finance department happy.

All round great service and will use them at next opportunity
Cones were delivered extremely speedily and were just what we wanted. Many thanks!
Good quality products. Fair pricing and prompt delivery. I had two scaffolding lights sent that were the wrong colour. This was sorted by mail quickly and the correct items were with me within 48 hours (and the wrong ones collected without hassle). Would use tgem again.
Good size strong plastic pole delivered on time
The products we purchased were good and solid and well priced and delivery was very quick.
excellent process from ordering to delivery
Price on the Q signs was very good, the "Hedge cutting" plates were screwed on with little self tapping screws, so I coach bolted them on, so they'll never budge. Overall very happy, got a good product at a good price, prompt service. A big selling point for the Q sign as opposed to fold up flexible tarpaulin type ones is their size and bulk makes them very awkward for dickheads to steal them as they're too awkward to fit in the boot of your average car, this is a massive issue as people see you hedge cutting with a tractor, and will steal your sign whilst you're actually working just For the hell of it, with no other intention but to ruin your day/ cost your business/ attempt to get you in to legal trouble. Also being plastic, there's no sharp edges, so trapped fingers aren't an issue as with steel signs. Perhaps an idea to boost sales would be to coach bolt the plaques to the q sign, pre drill a 1" hole somewhere to thread a security chain through, and etch a customers name and postcode on the back to deter theft, obviously you'd increase the selling price accordingly.
Prompt delivery of ordered items
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.81 based on 545 reviews