startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Mr Dennis M
Verified Buyer

So far I have received no indication that my cover exists apart from my making a successful payment and receiving your questionnaire. Please tell me if I will receive confirmation of cover either by post or email. Will I get instruction on what to do if I require your services?
Otherwise the cover you offer is competively priced and you have good customer satisfaction which is why I chose Startrescue.
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, thank you very much for taking the time earlier on the telephone to discuss your review, we are glad we were able to resolve the issue. If there are any other areas where we can help you, then please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team.
Mr Lee S
Verified Buyer

Good price and very good service. Have had the need to use startrescue around 2yr ago and it was so easy, especially with the app!! Better than any other breakdown service!
Mrs Melinda M
Verified Buyer

So easy to sign up and fantastic rices. I had a query and someone phoned me back almost immediately I submitted my online query.
Ms K
Verified Buyer

I'm not very computer literate, but found it all quite straightforward to complete, and am very pleased at the reasonable cost
Mr Michael E
Verified Buyer

Have not had to use this yet but very reasonable price for service offered.

Used before
Verified Buyer

Much better value than the AA.. thank you
Mr David D
Verified Buyer

Great value for the services provided
Mr Stanley D
Verified Buyer

I have had no documents sent to me since paying insurance
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we tried to contact you today to discuss your review and we were sorry we missed you. We are very keen to discuss any issues you may have and therefore, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team
Mrs Margaret B
Verified Buyer

The website was easy to use and the price is very competitive for the same thing that others charge a lot more.
Verified Buyer

Easy web site to use - quick and efficient
Miss Gillian W
Verified Buyer

It was so ease to set up .very reasonably priced .
Mr Paul M
Verified Buyer

Good service although never needed rescued yet.
Excellent pricing.
Mr John P
Verified Buyer

Till I need your breakdown service I can only comment on your well designed Web Pages which are good and easy to follow to a 75 year old
Mr M T

Good customer service,

It gives peace of mind.
Verified Buyer

Good service! Straight forward and great price !
Verified Buyer

The site was good and I at 84yrs. found it easy to negotiate but when it got to downloading the documents it was a pain in the butt. I do hope that if I ever need to use the service It will be more satisfactory.
Mr Francis S
Verified Buyer

The process of taking out cover was very simple and the different levels were easy to understand.

Very good value for a car that was 14 years old
Verified Buyer

i think it might be useful in case of emergency
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 22,552 reviews