startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Mr Robert D
Verified Buyer

Easy to set up with a very helpful customer services lady.
The price was great and conditions easily understood.
Mr Michael T
Verified Buyer

Really like the mobile app.
Hope I never have to use it.
Mr Michael F
Verified Buyer

great offer on rescue package, with very decent price good value ....
Mr Alan L
Verified Buyer

Gives me peace of mind at a reasonable cost, should my car breakdown!!
Miss Karen S
Verified Buyer

Very easy buy. Great to have an app to use which makes it easy to do contact if need be.
Mr David H
Verified Buyer

Easy online process, not used them yet, hopefully never will.

THE PRICE AND COVERAGE
Mr Slawomir S

fast made easy
Mr John K
Verified Buyer

I suppose the price is the best part and the service it provides. I really did not want an expensive one as the car has only done 8000 miles so hopefully I will not have to call your good selves. I would have liked a hard copy as I do of have a computer,only an iPad. Somehow I will try and get a copy. Thanks again.
Verified Buyer

I was with start rescue last year had no problem with them just renewed my break down with them.
Mr Thomas B
Verified Buyer

answered all my questions with very helpfull advise and made me feel assured that if ever I needed your assistance it would be there for me. thank you very much
Mr Kev H

Price and servic
Verified Buyer

Very happy with price and service
Mrs Irene H
Verified Buyer

By returning my call when the web site was not responding and sorting my renewal over the phone.
Verified Buyer

Booking process very clear and easy to understand different types of cover, this rating only based on buying the policy, hope I can say the same if I have to use them.
Mr Paul D

Great value for money
Verified Buyer

clear, simple benefits, good price.
Mr Edward W
Verified Buyer

I was pleased to see a reasonably priced breakdown service that was approved by Which.

My only problem now is that I have not received any confirmation e-mail from Startrescue to confirm my membership.
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we are sorry to learn that our emails have not reached you. Occasionally, emails may be re-directed to spam/junk folders, especially for hotmail users and affiliated email accounts. Please check your spam/junk folders and if our emails are not there, we would ask that you contact our Customer Services Team on 01206 655 000 Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk Team
Posted 1 hour ago
Mrs Katherine C
Verified Buyer

Competitive price and no nonsense process to buy policy. If I breakdown I hope that goes as smoothly!!!
Mrs Vivien S
Verified Buyer

As a previous customer I have been more than happy to start a new cover with Start. The customer service I received last time was absolutely brilliant.
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 24,007 reviews