startrescue.co.uk Reviews

21,693 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Verified Buyer

Previously used start, found organisation and website very good . Competitive pricing of products.
Verified Buyer

Simple to use. Good value for money. Able to cover multiple vehicles
Mrs Denise M

price and produce excellent
Mr Andrew D

Easy & quick setup
Mr Andrew C
Verified Buyer

Very quickly through to an operator. Very helpful operator when connected.
Mr David G

easy to use
Mr James C
Verified Buyer

The price was very good.
Mr Mark R
Verified Buyer

The whole process was very easy.
Mr Bruce C
Verified Buyer

I needed a rescue service just to be on the safe side and not have to worry when driving
Mr Paul C
Verified Buyer

Easy straight forward to set up and good value for money
Mr Derek C

Easy to use website
Mr Timothy H
Verified Buyer

Very competitive on price. Easy website to use. Not had a breakdown so I don't know what their service is like in practice.

Simple process to buy
Mrs Sophie T
Verified Buyer

Really easy to purchase and excellent value. Haven't had to use the service yet but is a great piece of mind
Mr Chris T
Verified Buyer

Rates are exceptional and a very easy website to check everything. Very good app download for mobiles.
Verified Buyer

I was unable to renew my policy on line before the previous one expired as the member page displayed a lot of Y's V's and W's and nothing that made sense or made it possible to renew. When phoning customer services I was told that this was because I don't have Windows 10. I was encouraged to renew over the phone by punching my account details into the keypad. I refused to take this option as I felt nervous about the security. I'm appalled that the member page is available only to customers who have Windows 10. I have never encountered this type of exclusion on any other service that I use. I have had to open a new account on my daughters laptop 2 weeks after the previous one expired as she doesn't live in the same city so It's not something I could do before now. A good job I didn't break down in the meantime.
Dear startrescue.co.uk customer, we are grateful that you have continued with us, we are sorry to find your comments and would be grateful if you could contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 08:00 until 20:00, Saturday 09:00 until 17:00 and Sunday 11:00 until 17:00 to discuss this further if you wish. All contact options are detailed within the 'Contact' section on www.startrescue.co.uk, you can even provide your details through the website and we will contact you at a time to suit you. With best wishes, the startrescue.co.uk team.
Verified Buyer

Easy and straight forward to use
Mr Joseph E
Verified Buyer

the price and the service.

The price