startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

Mr Robert S
"Simple sign-up process."
"Easy to set up online not used so the proof will be when need arises"
"My daughter booked it for me"
"Very polite.knew her job and gave me all information I required."
Mr Jonathan F
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to sign up, all questions well covered on the FAQ's page, limitations clearly written and terrific value for money!"
"Good product at competitive price"
Mr James C
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant staff. Competitive cost although I’ve never had to use my breakdown cover so I don’t know if it’s good value. Unfortunately I was quoted an excessive amount to change my vehicle details just one week before my renewal. Annual cover for my different car was more expensive (which I accept due to age) but it wasn’t pro rata which was disappointing. It was better for me to cancel and renew. No big deal as I only lost a week but an odd situation."
"they do what they say on the tin."
"Ease of enrollment"
"Good communication with advisor and good knowledge of service"
"By provide cover for Europe breakdown cover, travel insurance and general breakdown cover that suit my needs and all under on roof. Helpful staff that provide support and information."
Mr David M
Verified Buyer
"CANNOT ENTER A REVIEW AS I HAVE NOT USED THEIR SERVCES YET, AND HOPE NOT TO."
"Very easy process to sign up and a fair price."
Mrs Helen L
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful lady on phone helped me to choose the right cover for me."
"My only experience is based on my purchase. It was good on price for the level of cover offered, I hope I don't need to use it :)."
"The price seemed ok. Phoned customer services with a query, they were very polite and helpful."
"Great price for the cover I chose. Much cheaper than the big names for similar cover. Hope I never have to use it but it's there if I do and I won't feel I've wasted my money if I never use them."
Mr Adrian O
Verified Buyer
"Left a query by email and was contacted the following day by phone and my question answered. Many thanks"
Mr Richard V
Verified Buyer
"By being the which review best provider"
"Unfortunately, I gave the start date wrongly. This was dealt with satisfactorily later. I then had to have my original one cancelled (money would be refunded within 3/5 days) and then the correct date for the policy to commence. This was all dealt with efficiently."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 25,543 reviews