startrescue.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend startrescue.co.uk

About startrescue.co.uk: startrescue.co.uk provides an award winning service at outstanding value, backed up with products you can count on!

enquiries@startrescue.co.uk

Axis CourtNorth Station Road

customer service
"Answered the phone quickly and sorted us out. Very efficient"
"Easy to use website, good choice of cover levels, great price."
"Very easy to use website and app."
"Very easy to purchase and self explanatory! Would 100% recommend"
"Excellent product for price, husband already a member and used the service without problems."
"So far no problems at all, friendly telephone staff who went the extra mile to help a 74 year old man through the buying process."
"very easy to sign up"
"Easy to navigate website, a little early to make any further comment."
"after shopping round on comparison sites decided on start rescue as they are very compatative with others on price but they are one of the only recovery firms that cover and recover in the event of you having an accident."
"A simple no nonsense process, due too a friendly helpful and knowledgeable operator . And as a bonus the best value compared to green flag, and the AA"
"This is just the sort of rescue plan I needed. As I don't use my bike that much only on nice sunny days just to get out and enjoy myself. So thank you."
"Fast and efficient"
"Easy to apply and very reasonable price."
"Dealt with very professionally. Lady was very polite and dealt with my renewal brilliantly . Highly recommend."
"Very easy to purchase with clearly described categories. Easy instructions to download he app too. Let’s hope if I ever need to use them the good practice continues."
"The customer service was excellent. Amy was extremely helpful and very pleasant."
"I found it quite easy to get started but for 1 item I could not find anything about is the car covered or just the driver so I had phone your call centre they said its the car thats covered so any driver who drives the is covered for breakdowns"
"Have only just joined start rescue so no idea what their assistance service is like but I hope it is good, Applying online was straightforward. I did make contact by phone eventually as I did not read their welcome email properly so could not figure how to register online but the call was answered promptly and the person I spoke to was helpful. The price seemed reasonable in comparison with other companies. I hope I never need to use it but if I do, then I hope I get a good service."
"This review is based on the ease of purchasing this product - which I hope we never have to use, Cannot comment on the actual service provided as I only joined START Rescue yesterday. After extensive research, this product had the best feedback, and, overall offered the best product - actually, some of which was excess to requirements."
"The application process was very easy and straightforward to complete and the policy was very competitively priced."
startrescue.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 27,953 reviews