Star Tours Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Star Tours

How would you rate Star Tours?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mohit
Great Experience

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Star Tours in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great Experience"
"Refund over cancelled tour to Paris Disneyland at the eleventh hour. Refund promised within 8 days, we are now day 30 and still no sign of refund, clueless staff unable to put through to accounts dept/owner of company. Absolutley shocking attitude and complete disrespect for customers"
"it was the first time we went as a family together to Europe and we had a amazing experience. the hotels and food was great. The tour guide manager JayJay was the best one I have seen. he was very helpful gave a lot of information that I never knew about he taught us new things he was able to handle 57 passengers alone and his driving was fantastic. I really loved the holiday and I will definitely go on a package trip with Star Tours again. I give the whole experience 100/100 the coach was like a second home and the other passengers were like a family for these 5 days. it will always be in our memories and never be unforgettable. From Rajan Sahota and family."
Star Tours is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews