Star Tours Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Star Tours
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Star Tours made you happy

"I traveled with my wife for Historic Scotland tour with Star Tours. We have excellent memories of Europe Tour with them 5 years back, hence I decided to take this tour, in spite it being exorbitantly costly. I can't believe that in this satellite age, Star tours does not allow any seat selection and seat allotment depends totally on your luck on that day! Initially we were allotted seat no. 17-18, but midway through, when we got down, we found someone sitting on our place. The tour guide bluntly told us to occupy the last few seats. In the whole tour we struggled due to this, as many places the time allocated was 15 minutes, but we used to take 5-10 minutes just to get out of the coach. The accommodation was good, but the dinner was average. For lunch, they took us to some restaurants, where vegetarian people will not any options. On the 3rd day, they wasted time in distillery and cut down our time at Edinburgh, which is a beautiful city. The tour guide was average. Comparatively other guide Allan and the bus driver did a good job. Completely disappointed!"
Are you Star Tours? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Star Tours receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Extremely impolite customer care executive, do not have proper information to provide on tours and its payment options. Not recommended, if there was a possibility I would give them zero stars. Highly disappointing Star Tours."
"Indian visitors treatment very puver"
"Great Experience"
"Refund over cancelled tour to Paris Disneyland at the eleventh hour. Refund promised within 8 days, we are now day 30 and still no sign of refund, clueless staff unable to put through to accounts dept/owner of company. Absolutley shocking attitude and complete disrespect for customers"
"it was the first time we went as a family together to Europe and we had a amazing experience. the hotels and food was great. The tour guide manager JayJay was the best one I have seen. he was very helpful gave a lot of information that I never knew about he taught us new things he was able to handle 57 passengers alone and his driving was fantastic. I really loved the holiday and I will definitely go on a package trip with Star Tours again. I give the whole experience 100/100 the coach was like a second home and the other passengers were like a family for these 5 days. it will always be in our memories and never be unforgettable. From Rajan Sahota and family."
Star Tours is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews