Startline Motor Finance Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Startline Motor Finance
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Startline Motor Finance made you happy

"Great service have used them twice"
Are you Startline Motor Finance? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Startline Motor Finance receives. Reply Free
"Good customer service and good transaction"
"From start to the finish easy process, excellent customer service highly recommended 10/10"
"Very positive staff on the phone and really show willingness to help. I made an error when setting the monthly payment date however they accommodated my request to change this very efficiently. Always really upbeat on the phone too."
"Previous car needed replaced, start line as recommended by Evans halshaw, granted my wish to get a decent car for once.. Over the moon"
"A brilliant company. Never had any problems"
"I did not apply directly for the finance, ArnoldClark did it for me. I was going for PCP and got rejected, but Startline gave me HP option with just £20 extra monthly, which is a good deal for me. I own the car at the end or change it when ever i want. ArnolClark did all the paper work for me, I just had to submit few documents. It was pretty easy even though I am a first time buyer. Overall good service so far!"
"The startline web page is so simple there is not enough info on this for me to see my account had to contact them for more info. I wasn't happy with this atall."
"Good company, ok customer service. Was quite happy."
"When I purchased my car, I was happy with the payments each month over the time period I required"
"I was unhappy when I applied for the finance and the reason for this was I felt I was stereotyped because of my job occupation. My job is military and I was told because of this I would have to pay an extra £30 on top of my £294 quote a month because the military has a bad reputation for debt troubles, however I had 120 months of no missed car payments previously on my record also every pay documentation I produced was not good enough, I think I produced 7 different payslips and other various documents which kept being rejected which became an inconvenience and made me not want the car or deal PS think it is unacceptable to judge one person because of a large occupations history and because of this I now have to pay an extra £1800 on my premium"
"From start to finish it was extremely easy to deal with Startline. The staff were very friendly & helpful."
"Thank you so much for our car loan it has made us very happy as we have now got a modern car to drive around"
"I was struggling to obtain finance and start line entrusted me. I can afford the finance. I am ever so grateful. I will ensure i make regular payments."
"Very good rates and so far so good!"
"To start with, the person who helped me was very clear, I understood everything they said, they were friendly, very helpful, ."
"From the start to the finish startline were very helpful and I would recommend them 10 out of 10"
"easy process"
"Excellent service great rates first class operation would recommend highly"
Startline Motor Finance is rated 4.58 based on 19 reviews