Startline Motor Finance Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Startline Motor Finance
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Startline Motor Finance?

Tell us how Startline Motor Finance made you happy

"On my third separate complaint to the financial ombudsman. The 2nd complaint was acknowledged by Startline as their fault (I was offered £30 in vouchers for hours and hours of stress and inconvenience). Avoid avoid avoid - if you use this company I assure you it will be a significant regret for you! You have been warned. Customer since august 2018, and never again!!"
Are you Startline Motor Finance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always keep you informed about account and very friendly on the phone when making enquiries about your account."
"Absolutely disgraceful company so much so they need to be avoided at all costs please keep away be WARNED"
"Fast & friendly service 👍"
"From the start of my finance Startline Motor Finance have been very helpful always answer enquires and help over come problems when they cropped up. Highly recommend!!"
"Great communication from the very start All queries answered and actioned straight away Great price Overall great trusted company 10/10"
"Really pleased with the service from the very start Communication has been spot on and all my queries have been answered and actioned straight away Great price Overall great company 10/10"
"He struggled for years with my finances and Stallone didn't hesitate and give me a loan for my car their amazing 5* all the way"
"Been waiting for a call back for 2 days now, shocking services they have addimitted their in the wrong but still trying to blame me and not helping to get my car back."
"Too enable finance to start was a quick and simple procedure However Had the car for 15 months and had catastrophic engine failure resulting in 2k garage bill When spoke to startline.. i was told.. we cant help you.. this is the risk of buyimg a second hand car... you are sealed into a contract and if you do not pay... we will repo the car... plus we still need your monthly payment... Thanks real helpful startline I will never use or recommend this company again"
"I’ve had a great experience with Startline, all agents are very professional & helpful. Easy and simple to get hold of also."
"Easy to deal with and a quick turn around. Would definitely use again"
"Helped me get a newer car, all good, no problems at all"
"Only been with them since October but they made everything simple and easy. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great service have used them twice"
"Good customer service and good transaction"
"From start to the finish easy process, excellent customer service highly recommended 10/10"
"Very positive staff on the phone and really show willingness to help. I made an error when setting the monthly payment date however they accommodated my request to change this very efficiently. Always really upbeat on the phone too."
"Previous car needed replaced, start line as recommended by Evans halshaw, granted my wish to get a decent car for once.. Over the moon"
"A brilliant company. Never had any problems"
Startline Motor Finance is rated 4.30 based on 33 reviews