Startline Motor Finance Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Startline Motor Finance
2PM
2PM

How would you rate Startline Motor Finance ?

"The startline web page is so simple there is not enough info on this for me to see my account had to contact them for more info. I wasn't happy with this atall."
"Good company, ok customer service. Was quite happy."
"When I purchased my car, I was happy with the payments each month over the time period I required"
"I was unhappy when I applied for the finance and the reason for this was I felt I was stereotyped because of my job occupation. My job is military and I was told because of this I would have to pay an extra £30 on top of my £294 quote a month because the military has a bad reputation for debt troubles, however I had 120 months of no missed car payments previously on my record also every pay documentation I produced was not good enough, I think I produced 7 different payslips and other various documents which kept being rejected which became an inconvenience and made me not want the car or deal PS think it is unacceptable to judge one person because of a large occupations history and because of this I now have to pay an extra £1800 on my premium"
"From start to finish it was extremely easy to deal with Startline. The staff were very friendly & helpful."
"Thank you so much for our car loan it has made us very happy as we have now got a modern car to drive around"
"I was struggling to obtain finance and start line entrusted me. I can afford the finance. I am ever so grateful. I will ensure i make regular payments."
"Very good rates and so far so good!"
"To start with, the person who helped me was very clear, I understood everything they said, they were friendly, very helpful, ."
"From the start to the finish startline were very helpful and I would recommend them 10 out of 10"
"easy process"
Startline Motor Finance is rated 4.27 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!