Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Beautiful purchased for a gift x
Lovely gift very well packaged and beautifully presented. Perfect gift for any loved one.
Words can’t describe how happy I am with my purchase. My grandad would have loved it 😇thank you so much!
Very good service and going onto the website to look for the star is easy
Excellent service, delivery was earlier than expected and the pack had great information.
The second remembrance star certificate I have had from starlistings. Far superior to the rest with the beautiful gift box, feathers and stars. A lovely touch and the scroll presentation is much preferable to folding or presenting flat in a folder. Excellent
Great delivery time, but my plaque was chipped
My step daughter lost her baby sister a few weeks ago this has really helped her. It's beautiful.
good experience, excellent service
My husband absolutely loved this valentine gift....what can you buy the man who has everything? It was easy to order, prompt delivery and beautiful presented. Thank you.
I am very happy with my purchase
Fast delivery, printing is to small.
After speaking to the lovely lady on the phone about a problem she had in getting my delivery out on time for my farthers birthday 🎂 It arrived on time and I opened it carefully I was absolutely fabulous
Well presented and looked so special for his 70th Birthday
Both my Farther and mother loved it
I’ll be getting another one for sure
Thankyou so much x
Absolutely over the moon when recieved my star, came earlier than told it would, and just amazing quality my dad is going to love it
We opted for the package with the wooden star in it, it's beautiful. It arrived well packed and the actual gift is really lovely, definitely worth the money. It's a beautiful gift for anyone, I brought it for my husband when his dad passed and he loved it.
Lovely gift with quick professional delivery
Excellent service and delivery time. Thrilled with my order which was presented beautifully.
This was for a friend who had recently lost her Mum. Thank you for such an amazing gift which my friend adored and can treasure. Will definately recommend and use again in the future.
Absolutely love my star i have got for valentines day for my partner.
Very fast delivery! My nan absolutely loved the gift- really nice presentation box & Teddy, star confetti & white feathers to give those perfect finishing touches. Really happy with it.
Great service prompt delivery thank you
Starlistings International is rated 4.53 based on 1,253 reviews