Starlistings International Reviews

Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Amazing ,person I bought for was very impressed
My order was absolutely amazing and very well presented, the customer service and order from start to finish was very straight forward. I am extremely impressed with the quickness of delivery and with the messages of reassurance following my order. Many thanks I would reassuringly recommend this company when looking for something to gift that has to be special.
Amazing gifts, beautifully presented, I bought 2 for my Grandchildren. fantastic gifts to keep for ever.
Can not track my star online sent various emails and no response
I arranged for the Star Chart Gift Set to be sent to my sister for her 70th birthday. She was so pleased with the unique gift and very impressed with the presentation box and Scrolls. It arrived in time and in good condition and is definitely a gift she will never forget. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this item again to give to someone on a special occasion and hope that someone may do the same for me one day.
I've just received my 6th star that I've ordered over the last few years. yet again a great service! and I cant wait to give it to my friend for her 50th :) keep up the great work
I bought this for my granddaughters 18th birthday 💕 it was beautifully presented, and she was really impressed with it. Something to treasure x thank you so much x
Really pleased with my purchase x very good service and friendly company would definitely recommend xx
I gifted a star to my wife on her birthday, the delivery was very fast, well packaged and the gift box was really nice
This the second time I have named a star, the first was for my grandson who was stillborn the second for my daughter his mummy who has recently passed away. It is comforting to me and her 3 other children to know they are shining their love down on us.
Absolutely loved the star I bought for my grandsons mummy and daddy. The teddy bear and star was lovely made. They loved it and will be a reminder of their baby who earned his wings. Thank you
Named a star in memory of a very dear friends baby who sadly passed only 6days old. The presentation was amazing and beautiful. thank you
Beautiful attention to detail. Superbly gift boxed. Would very much recommend
I ordered the gift set with the engraved plaque. It’s just beautiful. It’s the perfect gift and keepsake. Beautifully presented and I’m sure that the recipient will just love it.
This was bought for my granddaughter for Easter in memory of her grandad she loves it It’s great for her to have this star so she can see he’s always with her
Made a lovely gift for a young lady .
I am very pleased with my purchase. I had a call from them as I didn't realise that I had purchased an extra Star in error the lady I spoke to was very helpful she said that I would be refunded which I have. I would not hesitate to recommend Starlistings International to other family members & friends.
The team at Starlistings were absolutely fantastic. They were understanding, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend their services. You wont be disappointed.
Such a lovely idea for a memorial. The service was easy to access , and a prompt delivery.
Very happy with service, a small correction easily sorted and delivered on time , Thank you .
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 1,294 reviews