Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The package arrived very quick.it is in a lovely presentation box I cant wait to give it to my partner she is going to love it.
Paperwork came within a few days now in a frame looks lovely and a lovely way to remember my granddaughter, thank you for such a painless service
I bought this as a 50th birthday gift for my friend she was over the moon with it. The service I received was excellent and delivery was very prompt. Will definitely use again.
I was very happy with the product, and it arrived extremely quickly.
I’ve named stars for friends for a range of occasions, the reaction and appreciation I’ve had, is the reason why I still use your special gifts. The quick delivery and presentation of the gift are so special. I would definitely be a customer and recommend your service to others. Thank for making people happy with my gifts of your stars.
Thank you so much for such quick delivery. Brought the teddy bear package for my friend after her son died. I really meant alot to her. Such a special gift to be able to give to someone. The feathers where a lovely touch. And the quality of the bear and the certificate and everything else was really high quality. .
Thank you so much.
Would highly recommend
We ordered the Name a Star - Star Chart Gift Set for our son's first birthday. We are so pleased with this gift. It came in a beautiful gift box. The feather and confetti stars were a lovely touch when opening the gift box.
The Certificate of Registration and A3 Star Chart Scroll were just what we were expecting. We can't wait to show our son on his birthday and a great keepsake to remember this birthday. Delivery and updates were also very good. Thank you for a great service.
I have purchased 2 on different occations, both times they have been easy to complete and quick delivery.
The items I did receive were beautiful however I ordered a rose to come with it which I never got so that was disappointing.
Amazing service and good quality products. Delivery was quick too so I am very happy. Thank you very much.
Ordered the £60 package for a remembrance from friends and neighbours. It was perfect and exactly like the description. Excellent quality and a lovely gift to remember a loved one by.
Great service, would definitely recommend,
Absolutely beautiful came quick was a present and definitely I loved present will definitely order again 😀
Bought a star for my mother to remember my grandmother and gifterd on my mother's birthday,
Purchased for my mother's birthday as a remembrance to my grandmother. Felt the perfect gift.
Amazing service in lockdown a perfect gift for a couple who's wedding was cancelled due to covid 19
I named a star and ordered a package for my nephew’s first birthday which included an engraved wooden star and a book. I received a phone call from a lovely lady explaining that unfortunately they were unable to contact the supplier of the book due to current circumstances. The lady was very apologetic and explained that they could ship my order and when the books come in she would send it out ASAP, she offered to issue me a refund for the book or she said she could include a teddy instead. I was very happy to agree that my nephew would love the teddy. It arrived in good time and was very nicely presented. My sister loved the gift and I will definitely be ordering again 😊
This star was bought as a rememberance gift. Our friends baby sadly died but when his 1st birthday came round we didn’t want it to go uncelebrated. We thought this would be a lovely gift. And our friends absolutely loved it.
Beautiful gift quick delivery totally recommend
The most beautiful bereavement gift
Starlistings International is rated 4.52 based on 1,031 reviews