Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Beautiful remembrance gift. Well packaged and lovely presentation.
Was the perfect choice for the family to remember our lost lovedones, also a celebration of their life, and character.
Very quick delivery beautifully boxed something to tresure.
Very lovely pack and great service thank you
Great company to deal with, quick delivery and very high-quality product. Would definitely recommend.
Amazing gift. It arrived quickly and was beautifully presented. Really nice!
Very professional and dealt with any inquiries I put to the live chat personnel. I am very delighted with my purchase, as was my family especially to know that their family members live on for generations to see.
Very simple ordering & personalisation process. Very quick delivery.
Beautifully presented in the box, it does make a very special gift.
Great thank you
I have used star Listings before and been very happy with my product but I have too say I was really angry when the post man brought my parcal the box was my bashed and the rose wasn't even inside the box it was really poor in my eyes just by luck we had a box that we could change and the rose never fitted in the box either was really shocked after all the time I've used star listings
Hello I'm very sorry to hear about the box arriving in a bad state. It will have been in perfect condition when it left us, so it sounds as though it was damaged on route to you in the post. Obviously we have no control over that, but I am very happy to send you a replacement if you would like me to? Our usual manufacturer of the roses has had supply issues so delivered an alternative, which unfortunately is larger than the previous item, hence having to package it separately for certain gift sets. We are working hard to source an alternative supplier who can deliver an alternative. Please email us at help@starlistings and I will arrange to get a replacement gift set to you, one which will accommodate the rose as well.
Absolutely amazing service. Such a unique present, went down a treat!
Absolutely amazing service. Was panicking it wouldn't arrive in time for my Granddaughter's Christening & I'd lost the SL number to check it's progress but a quick phone call to Starlistings & a very helpful lady the other end who checked the status of my order & it arrived the next day. I will definitely be ordering again in the future. Thank you Starlistings International, you're all stars! ⭐
Absolutely beautiful and such a special gift for my 4yr old Nephew after his Nanny recently passed away.
Spell a word wrong on remembrance part emailed them replaced in two days
Not only were the staff polite and kind they also took the time and trouble to find an order I placed over two years ago and very kindly sent me the wording I used previously. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to purchase a star for any occasion.
Fantastic present for a special person, the presentation is perfect, to treat someone in a unique way
A great birthday gift
Beautifully printed out and presented for the recipient
Speedy delivery. Packaged well on delivery and the gift box is gorgeous the star certificate comes in. Love all the trimmings inside with feather too. It will be lovely surprise for my daughter's 13th
Starlistings International is rated 4.54 based on 1,384 reviews