Starlistings International Reviews

Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Absolutely beautiful
My niece was absolutely blown away. It was the most fabulous gift I could have got her. Highly recommend tj anyone for a special occasion.
Super fast service, great customer service. When I had an issue with the receiving email address they sorted this out very fast for me. I would highly recommend these and would definitely use them again.
The certificate was a perfect touch for my family in the anniversary of my mum passing
I bought a Star for my best friend who received it 4 days before she passed away 💔 I’m so glad she got to see it and to know that there’s a star up there with her name on it to remind us of her 😢
Absolutely love ordering stars from Starlistings. Never disappointed and recipients always delighted with their unique gift. Highly recommend this company.
Really pleased with my purchase, came quickly after order date, packed nicely and had a delicate feel to it. Customer service was also excellent got a speedy reply and they were able to help straight away. Definitely going to be recommending starlisting to everyone I know!
I ordered as a gift for my grandsons christening. The packaging and products were excellent. Well worth ordering the plaque to display.
The order arrived within days. Happy with the purchase. Maybe consider offering the scroll already framed as an option too.
Excellent service, fast delivery and a wonderful surprise at how beautifully packed it is. Thank you so much it exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to everybody.
It was nicely packed and it included all the information we needed to read .
Excellent customer service and product. My item despite being sent 1st class post did not arrive and when I contacted Starlistings International they sent another one by courier so I would receive it the next day taking into account personal reasons for buying the name a star. Thank you for your support and my father loved his present.
excellent service great price
Have not received either of the two gift purchased for my parents birthdays. No response to emails sent asking for tracking information.
I purchased 2 star name packages on 23rd of August and have so far not received anything!
It was just what I wanted for my 10 year old friend.
Well packed and well presented. Thank you very much.
Very good very nice
I ordered in Remembrance of my gt granddaughter was very pleased how quick my granddaughter received it service was excellent
Have ordered with you before, good quality merchandise.
This is the second time I have purchased a Star through Starlistings International for relatives who had lost a loved one. The comfort and smiles it brings to their faces is priceless. I would highly recommend.
Bought as a gift, recipient loved it. Very prompt delivery.
It is beautiful 2 have got it for my friend who lost little one