Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Beautifully gift wrapped and presented...
Great products arrived well packaged .Delivery was quick Would recommend the company
This was bought as a present for the birth of a grandson, such a beautiful present which will be cherished
Went for the plaque option. It's beautifully and elegantly packaged, with little touches like the white feathers inside the box really setting it off. This star was in memory of a little boy we lost, and my wife and I shed tears again when we first opened the box, but that's a good thing, because the whole package and presentation is as special as our little boy was. Fully recommend for anybody looking for anything else equally special.
Very pleased with my purchase it arrived on time and it was beautiful when I opened to check it before I gave it to the family. Thank you and I will be buying some more.
A little disappointed with the personalised print
The items on offer here are fantastic. I chose the star and bear combination, for the loss of a loved one. The quality of the teddy bear was excellent, as was the certificate and other paperwork. It was very well received and appreciated after arriving exactly when they said it would. Highly recommended
All good and safely delivered
This is absolutely amazing I'm so happy with my purchase its packaged so well looks gorgeous inside I hope the person I have brought it for loves it as much as I do
Got this for my baby neice who is now a star in the sky hope u like it little angel 😇
Starlistings International 5 star review on 20th November 2020
Thankyou so much for my name a star gift set for my daughter! I was extremely pleased to receive such a well presented gift box which looks very special. It arrived super fast, packaged well and friendly service from this 5 star company ⭐ Thankyou
An amazing gift bought for my sons birthday everything about it was perfect recommend to everyone buying my nephew and brother for Christmas
Such a lovely gift. The packaging and presentation far exceeded my expectations. Super speedy delivery too which is always handy when you forget your nieces 1st birthday...!
Although this is a Christmas present so I haven’t opened it fully, but the documents are really nicely presented. It is perfect for what I am looking for. Recommended.
Bought a few of Starlistiings for Christmas Presents this year and Birthdays Too This is a Brilliant Idea I think and very touching! Quite quick delivery too But I personally think you should put ‘Do Not Bend’ on your Envelopes I know they are cardboard and strong but Unfortunately my postman folded the Envelopes over to put them through my letter box (I did request in my first order to be placed somewhere else outside my house) I had to put certificates in a thick big book to flatten them I know this is not Starlistings Fault but maybe decide to do this hopefully anyone’s else’s delivery won’t be creased or bent Thank You 😊
A simply beautiful and thoughtful precious gift to anyone I love mine and you will love yours ,love the extra bits from the feathers to the star glitter to the beautiful box it comes in thank you x
Lovely gift for all ages and occasions. Prompt delivery of goods ordered. Good quality
These people have been amazing. Despite me giving wrong address these guys did not give up until gift got to its rightful owner. My friend is absolutely delighted with this gift which was a star named after her beautiful precious newborn daughter. Due to the fact I had given the wrong address in the 1 st place and was asking why it not arrived after 2 weeks I d discovered that it was my fault and had been delivered and returned several times but to the wrong number. Typing error on my part and the admin team (Natalie) who has patiently dealt with me has been amazing ❤️ Thank you and I would highly recommend. ❤️❤️❤️
Bought as a gift, and they were really happy with it! Lovely presentation. The box is sturdy and the documents are on thick paper. Well worth the money.
It’s perfect!!! The box was really well packaged, the certificate is lovely, the star was the perfect size and the white feathers which we never expected gave that extra special touch. I’m really happy with this purchase and such a beautiful present for my friend who recently lost his mum. Thank you so much.
Starlistings International is rated 4.52 based on 1,167 reviews