Starlistings International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Starlistings International
Read Starlistings International Reviews

01455 845541/07899 794765

Tell us how Starlistings International made you happy
Love the idea but too much plastic (tinsel etc) plus I had a typing error
I received this as a Christmas gift from my daughter, what a lovely pressie, one that will last forever.
Amazing! Beautifully packaged and im excited to give it to my husband as his birthday present.
Simple process All information has arrived No issues but should anything occur I will be in touch
This is the 3rd starlistings purchase all have been hugely popular. The service is first rate and the certificates and charts are on excellently quality paper and look great framed. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend to anyone to purchase a starlisting for any occasion
Really please with this, bought it for our Grandsons christening, the certificate was packaged beautifully with feathers and sparkle, lovely touch
my best friend lost her grandad recently and when I bought her this it came just how I imagined! It was a beautiful gift and she and her family loved would definitely recommend
Thank you so much for my new granddaughter star it was amazing and so special your service was excellent it is such a butifull gift thank you so much
great wasn’t long delivery
Purchasing a bereavement star for a friend lost their partner, the order process was easy and the result was a very thankful friend to have such a beautiful gift of remembrance.
Bought a star as a present for my 10 year olds friend who sadly losted her nan her face when she saw it was well let's just say she was emotional but in a good way I cant thank starlistlings international enough its brought her great comfort they even put little stars & white feathers in the gift box I would definitely recommend if you are in minds.
From the first moment of enquiring to receipt of a magical gift, Starlistings were incredible. I made a mistake with the address & they changed it without a problem. A most unusual & special gift, with most unusually kind & knowledgable service! 5 star ⭐️ Thank you
I paid but did not receive my star listing ! Despite contacting the delivery agent and attempting to star listing f I have received zero feedback!
Hello Tanya. We don't seem to have had contact from you? Please could you email help@star-listings.co.uk with your order ref number and we will look into this for you straight the way.
Great product, loved my Bear Gift Set! Very beautiful gift pack!
I brought a star as a gift and the named star i got is not on their database. Rubbish won't buy from them again
Hello Beverley, if you have named a star with us then it will definitely be on our database. If you email help@star-listings.co.uk with the exact name of your star (and preferably your order ref number) then I will locate your star name in the data base for you and send you an image verification. Thank you.
Does not accept any card that I used to pay. No confirmation email. Left voicemails and they didn't call back.
Hello. That seems very odd. I'm sorry you have problems paying, obviously if you have been unable to make payment with your card then you wouldn't have had any confirmation emails. I can't find any trace of a voicemail left, but if you'd like to email help@star-listings.co.uk with any problems then we'll be able to help you. Thank you
No confirmation email. No reply when trying to contact. Took payment 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Absolute joke!
Gift tin ordered as Christmas present. When it came, it gave instructions on what to do in order to 'name a star'. We followed those instructions but the promised 'Star Deed Certificate' has not arrived (it was promised within an hour, this is now almost a month on) and our details don't appear in the online registry. Several phone calls have either reached an answerphone or (on one occasion) speaking to a member of staff who insists the product doesn't include these items (though the details are clearly printed on their paperwork, in the gift tin). Emails remain unanswered. Thoroughly disappointing for a small child who was very excited, has been immensely patient and has now largely given up on ever receiving what was promised.
I still haven’t received a star listing that I ordered.
Thankyou so much for my order! This was part of a birthday present and it was loved as it is so thoughtful if anything. I had no problems throughout the process and it was quick and easy. I’d say it’s worth the money, even if it’s debatable on what you are actually paying for, for entertainment purposes and a thoughtful gift. Beautifully wrapped and printed - they even corrected my spelling mistake! Huge thanks!
Starlistings International is rated 4.52 based on 973 reviews