Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

01455 845541/07899 794765

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Julie Black
Verified Buyer
"The certificate wasn't coloured or laminated as asdvertised ..there was writing in it that looked like a 5 year old had wrote .."
Hello Julie
We don't actually have any gift sets that are advertised as coloured or laminated so I'm just wondering if you are thinking about a different company? The writing you are talking about is a particular font type that we have always had success with, but we will take your comments on board, thank you.
"Excellent gift beautiful idea"
Libby Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service and nicely produced certificate. Website easy to use and good choice of constellations I'm both hemispheres."
"A brilliant gift idea and fabulous service. Fast delivery and the best after sales service I've ever seen. 10/10 isn't enough ☺."
Marie Robinson
"Excellent delivery"
Jean Kearney
Verified Buyer
"I bought a star for a 1st birthday present to be put into a time capsule to be opened on the 18th birthday. The parents wanted something of our own choosing that was a bit different so what better present to give. Instead of thinking "out of the box" I thought why not think "out of the planet". The service was excellent, the presentation was stylish and impressive and I was very happy with it all. Let's hope in 18 years time the recipient will like it too, I'm pretty sure he will. Many thanks."
"Satisfactory. Made my friend very happy. Not sure if I believe in the authenticity of this system however...."
"The whole gift was beautifully presented"
Jacqui Williams
Verified Buyer
"As this is for my step daughter for her mum who suddenly passed I think this is amazing know all she has to do is look up to the stars for real knowing it's there forever."
Eva Graham
Verified Buyer
"Star gift was better than expected. Wonderfully packed. Looking forward to seeing his reaction on Christmas day when he opens it."
"Excellent customer services lovely presentation certificate I am very happy with my purchase"
"I'm very pleased with this item. Such a lovely gift to give to my partner. Very happy"
Cheryl Magor
Verified Buyer
"Its a Christmas present for my partner and for his brother who passed away this not only shows my love as his partner but the fact his brother is looking after him in away i no he will be emotional but happy and youve made this possible thankyou"
Colleen Parsons
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully packaged and very pleased with this little star , excellent service , thank you ."
"Lovely christening gift for my grandson"
Paula Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Superb service from their easy website to receiving this beautiful product."
Samantha Brenhouse
Verified Buyer
"Pretty cool gift to give my space-loving, soon to be, 3 year old!"
"It's a lovely idea, makes a really special gift. However, I don't think you should allow multiple stars to be called the same name. It takes away the personal value from the gift. When naming a star, you should tell the customer about other stars with the same names. Thank you."
Juliet Nolan
Verified Buyer
"I just want to say thank you so much to starlistings. Starlistings provided me with amazing service they where so prompt and quick. I ordered a star for my 7 year old son for Christmas off his late grandad,so he can always have something to look up to and have something special to remember his grandad. When the package arrived I want expecting it to be so quick and I got a lovely surprise. The packaging and detail is amazing and it really touched me how much thought went into it and how special it means to me. I know my little boy is going to love this when he opens it Christmas morning especially the little teddy bear that came with it. Thank you so much for such a fantastic service, I would definitely recommend using starlistings you won't be disappointed."
Gaye Hadley
Verified Buyer
"It was a christening gift for a lovely little lady. It is truly something that no one else had thought of. Delivery and presentation was spectacular."
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 546 reviews