Starlistings International Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Starlistings International

How would you rate Starlistings International?

Lisa Woolhouse
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful gift over the moon with it. More than I could of hoped for. The gift was for my sister and she loved it thankyou so much."
Aziza-Zawadi Pownall
Verified Buyer
"The gift was surprisingly better than I thought. Usually you read reviews and think what everyone is saying is fake until you get your own. It made three people but I believe more cry because it was such a touching gift. Thannnkkksss :)"
"Easy process and quick delivery"
"Excellent service very helpful packages arrived quick"
Mel Hamill
Verified Buyer
"Was a wonderful gift to give someone 😍 very pleased with the service too thanks"
Vanessa Blatchford
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a star for my husband for Christmas. We lost his sister this year, so this was something special to remember her by."
Anjola Akeju
Verified Buyer
"it came well before christmas as promised and the receipient was over the moon ! very thoughtful small gift especially for someone who enjoys star gazing !! an improvement would be if you were able to track your delivery but other than that i am very impressed. Would definitely recommend! x"
"On the order page are drop down menus giving choices of the meaning of your star eg the hero, the professor etc Or so I thought. We made our choices accordingly choosing the hero and the princess. When the certificates arrived though, there was no mention of either of these. They said no one had ever made the assumption that I did in over 10 years of trading. To cut a long story short, yes they did offer a refund but we had to pay the return postage and ALSO pay a £5 fee for the return. So out £13, we would have gotten around £5 back. Also as these were needed for a specific date, we didn't have time to get replacements. They assumed that they were for xmas (they weren't) and that I had 6 shopping days to get other certificates, pretty sure royal mail doesn't deliver on the 24thand 25th. They were not prepared to show any goodwill at all, I think the least they could do was offer a partial refund and let us keep the certificates. The last email from them was downright rude, and they also made threatening remarks about consequences if anything was posted on social media. So I would give them zero stars if I could. Don't go there people."
Jodie Errington
Verified Buyer
"Awful service- I ordered on 09/12/17 as a present for my mother in memory of her parents (my grandparents) as it shows on the picture below standard delivery is between 7-10 days maximum. It’s now the 23/12/17 and I’ve still not recieved my star pack. Absolutely gutted as this was the main Christmas present for my mam. To add insult to injury it took 4 communications from myself before the company even bothered to reply. And when they did they wouldn’t send another or refund me without me returning the package that I still don’t have. I know this company is relitavely cheap and deals can be had on places like groupon but I couldn’t stress enough not to buy from them. I feel they don’t take their customers seriously. Without custom they wouldn’t have a business.. a sentiment I feel should be respected. Clearly have taken too many orders at Christmas and not being able to supply their demand. A Christmas present ruined for me unfortunately. Do yourself a favour and refrain from shopping there."
Lorraine Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I brought a star of remembrance fir my nephew who lost his Mum (my sister ) this year. I was overwellmed with the quality and presantion, including the white feathers. The wording on it was touching. It made me cry. Thank you so much."
Tracy Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick. Beautifully done and hopefully a happy family member on 25th december. Will recommend you without a doubt. Many thanks"
Rob Southwell
Verified Buyer
"Just a perfect Christmas gift,different and unusual too...arrived quickly.In memory of our dog 'little pig' in Canis Minor.Couldn't be better,thanks!"
"Very satisfied with the overall product, and for a remembrance occasion, it’s very formal and well layout out"
"Looked great and fast service"
Sarah Titmus
Verified Buyer
"The star is a gift for my nan who has sadly lost her husband so i have named the star after my grandad and it is presented beaitifully"
Peter Martin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product. Presentated beautifully. Little touchs such as feathers and stars sprinkled in the box are lovely touches. It is expensive however it is presented to a high standard. So no complaints"
Yvonne Doore
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful gift and packaging looks like care and thought was taken in light of gift being a memorial for my family members. Have brought a couple from this company and will definitely buy from star listings international again"
Malcolm Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Contacted starlistings by phone as I had a few questions about the product, the person I spoke to was very helpful and went through each product with me to help me choose the best one for me, didn't try push the most expensive one, product arrived earlier than I expected and was well packed. Would definitely use starlistings again, great service. Thank you."
"Great service and really fast delivery. I really can’t wait to see my partners face on Xmas morning the teddy bear gift set it beautiful and very high quality. I will def be telling all my friends about this many thanks"
"Simple; Responsive; Rapid: Impressive: Value. Simple to understand website and order process. Very responsive customer service. No fuss rapid delivery. Excellent and impressive product presentation. Great value for money. What more could we possibly ask for?"
Starlistings International is rated 4.51 based on 597 reviews