Star Prize Giveaways Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Star Prize Giveaways Ltd
Read Star Prize Giveaways Ltd Reviews

About Star Prize Giveaways Ltd:

We are here to offer you great low cost, low odds competitions with the chance to win the latest technology!

luke@starprizegiveaways.com

Tell us how Star Prize Giveaways Ltd made you happy
My second win with star prize giveaways really well run, contacted instantly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Star Prize Giveaways Ltd 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Thank you for the review Amanda and it's great you got a 2nd win with us! :)
Great site, have had a few wins now. Luke is transparent from the start regarding the ticket number you have, the use of the random number generator etc. Also cash alternatives are offered instead of the stated prize. I opted for cash alternative and transferred into my bank in a timely manner. Thanks again :)
Thank you for your review Emily, we feel cash alternatives are great with these since they cater for everyone - you can either take the prize or cash alternatives so there is something for everyone :) Thanks, Luke
Absolutely love your giveaways enjoy all the different prizes. Geri
Thank you for the review Geri and glad you're liking the competitions! :)
*** AWESOME ONLINE COMPS WEBSITE *** So a few days ago i decieded to play again for the second time ever! as result of having won on the very first night I ever played on their website. And i won again :) played twice and won twice. You would silly not to play on their site great low odds, amazing ticket prices and fair max enteries for each prize. Looking forward to seeing what I can win next :)
Star Prize Giveaways Ltd 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Thank you for the review Ali and a big congratulations on getting a couple of wins! :) We like to keep the odds low and as you say, max entries is set at a reasonable level so that everyone has a fairer chance of winning! Look forward to seeing you again and good luck for future competitions! Thanks, Luke
Star Prize Giveaways is one of the genuine competition sites out there, Luke is vey transparent with the draws and very fast with prizes, Ticket prices are really cheap and does discount sales often, free tickets too if your chosen by liking and sharing the live feed.... What's not to like :)
Thanks for the review John, really appreciate it and it's good to hear the nice feedback :)
All good and genuine prizes. Well done Luke
Thank you for the review and hopefully you've had, or will have a nice win! :)
Absolutely delighted to have won £300 scratchcard bundle, to be contacted right away and got sent them immediately. I never win anything so was really shocked. Thank you so much!
Thank you for the nice review Beth! I always make sure I contact winners as soon as possible to give them the good news, unless of course they're watching the live draw! :) Thanks, Luke
I won £250! I was contacted immediately by Luke and once I had given my back details the money was transferred straight into my account. Can’t fault it!
Thank you for the review and well done on the £250 cash win! :)
I highly recommend star prize giveaways to all as they are a 💯 genuine and fair play
Hi John, Thanks for your review! We try to ensure everything is done fairly, and with full transparency! Good luck for Sunday's draw! Luke
Great giveaway
Thank you for the review :) It's our aim to have great prizes at low cost, giving everyone a good chance of winning!
Luke is a friendly, down to earth person. I am relatively new to this site (my nephew has been lucky and recommended I give it a go). I am so happy I did as I have won lovely prizes and not spent much at all. Luke telephones you if you win and sounds really pleased for you. I am wary of many things but please become involved. It is totally trustworthy and exciting and five percent goes to a good cause.
Hi Karen, thank you for your review! You've definitely had some good luck especially with the small amount of tickets bought so I hope you enjoy your winnings, and keep an eye out for more exciting prizes going on the site each week :)
Great fun and low prices for top quality prizes with a nice friendly host
Thank you for the review Paul! I do try to keep a reasonable price/ ticket count on the comps to give everyone the best chance possible :)
Back in March I won £500 with this site and probably the best part about it was the fact that I won it with one of the free tickets that I got from liking & sharing one of their live draws. Which shows that from simply liking & sharing one of their live draws you could end up winning with your free ticket. Also the money was transferred into my account within the next day so very quick with transferring the winnings too. The last parts of this review of course are that I like how low priced the tickets are and the fact that the entry lists get uploaded onto the website so you can see if you were entered or not anyways, I hope that I end up getting another win on here soon with a free ticket or not.
Thank you for your review Emily! I remember you winning that and was surprised it was with the free ticket, but it just goes to show that anything can happen on the night! A lot of our customers also find out about us through friends and family, so it's a small reward for those who can help by liking/ sharing our content :) Thanks, Luke
Great prizes with great odds, Luke makes the whole process transparent, very fair draws, dont need tons of tickets to win either, some nice free draws including free tickets just for sharing on Facebook
Thanks for your review John and well done on your recent win!
Superb company to deal with Very good communication from Luke who went above and beyond to locate all of the parts for my prize Will definitely play again
Thanks for your review Colin! Occasionally we run into issues with stock not always being available but with the added extras it ended up being a better bundle than advertised! I hope you enjoy the Karcher bundle and no excuses for not cleaning the car now! :) Thanks, Luke
Simple and easy
Thank you for the review Lucy, one of the main focusses was to ensure the website is a simple to use as possible, so hopefully this is the case! :)
I saw star prize giveaways on a Facebook page. They were giving away some garden furniture which I needed so thought I might as well give it a go! I didn’t win the furniture but won £10 in credit to put towards any future giveaway I see that I want. Seems genuine and draws are done live on Facebook.
Thank you for the review! I'm sorry you didn't win the main prize, but it is good that you won some runner up credit! This is usually available on most competitions and the credit could win you the next big main prize! :)
Great odds, genuine guy. All the best for the future 👍🏻
Thank you for the review John, I do make sure this is all transparent and kept as fair as possible, to ensure everyone has the best chances of winning :)
Great site great odds
Thank you for the review Maxine, I hope luck comes your way if you've entered any of our competitions! :)
Star Prize Giveaways Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 61 reviews