Star Prize Giveaways Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Star Prize Giveaways Ltd
Read Star Prize Giveaways Ltd Reviews

About Star Prize Giveaways Ltd:

We are here to offer you great low cost, low odds competitions with the chance to win the latest technology!

sales@starprizegiveaways.com

71-75 Shelton Street,, ,

Tell us how Star Prize Giveaways Ltd made you happy
Love the give away's really enjoy the count down 😊
Thank you for the review Elaine! My main aim is to have great prizes, keep everything transparent and make the draws as fun as they can be for the viewers :)
Great prizes and tickets aren't too costly which makes me buy for more draws.
Thank you for the review Dot! We feel it is important to keep ticket prices reasonable, and limit the maximum ticket count which gives better chances for everyone involved!
I entered a free draw and managed to win. Got a call, prize transferred to me really quickly. Really good deal, would recomend
Thank you for the review Rajiv! We should have free draws more regularly so be sure to check these out, along with our other fantastic prizes!
Good website, i have used it loads, still waiting for a win though : )
Thanks for the review Owen, hopefully a win will come your way soon!
Brilliant 😁
Thanks Lisa and congratulations on your win :)
played first time on 28th Feb, some nice prizes at cheap price with better odds than other sites, felt sorry for Luke as the same person won 3 prizes, some ppl might think this is a fix but if you buy Max tickets for each Comp. with such low odds it can happen. Well run draw, he makes sure everyone can see clearly and you also see all the names and numbers of the draw, very transparent, this is one of those genuine raffle sites among a few fakes i can name, keep up the good work Luke and don't go greedy like some
Hi John, thank you very much for the nice review! It took me a little by surprise with last night's triple winner (who was still very lucky!), and it might happen again especially on comps that don't sell out, and also the lower ticket count ones!
We have people winning with maximum tickets, and also with 1 or 2 tickets and everything in between, so the scales are fairly balanced as it happens. These raffles are all about having fun, keeping everything fair and transparent and sometimes the luck will swing one way or the other for people but that is the way it goes with a random draw!
Get customer relation and seems to be very fair during drawings about making sure everyone can see the stream
Thank you for the review! We've had some freezes occur now and then during the live draws, which seems to happen with other pages too so I always make sure the feed is good before drawing each winner.
It's best to make sure everyone is still onboard before we go!
Thanks, Luke
Won a prize on first entry. Luke called me straight away and discussed sending the prize out. Really lovely guy and hope this rally takes off for him
Highly recommended. Luke who runs the draws is a lovely guy and calls you for a chat if you win! Fully legit
Thank you for the nice words Adam! The best part is actually talking to the winners and having a good chat! I hope you enjoy the Nintendo Switch!
Won the GoPro 9 but decided to take the cash alternative
1st win and Luke contacted me straight away to congratulate me and the money was in my account when I woke next morning 👍🏽
Thank you for the review Alan! That was a nice win whether it was taking the Go Pro or the cash alternative, which is offered with every prize to cater for everyone :)
First win tonight, and the first of many I hope fingers crossed 🤞 gotta be init to win it !!!
Thank you for the review Nathan! It's always good when we have our first wins for new players :)
Brilliant Site!!! The site is easy to use and has great prizes to win. I won an Xbox Series S with just 1 ticket and received it within 2 days. Thanks to Luke for being so friendly and for creating such a great site. I highly recommend this site to anyone who wants to win great prizes.
Star Prize Giveaways Ltd 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thank you very much for the nice review Callum! We spent a lot of time making sure the site was user friendly and limited any over the top features which look good but can slow the site down. I am glad you like it!
All prizes I send out are always tracked, insured and usually on a 1-2 day turnaround for stocked items so I am glad you received the Xbox quickly! Now get it open and start playing it :)
Great site , awesome prizes, very happy with my win I never normally win anything , Luke is very nice 😁
Thank you for the nice review Jennifer! It is always good to have brand new winners on the site, enjoy the money :)
Absolutely great experience. Free £25 gift card, definitely recommend
Thank you for your review! We run our free giveaways most months so keep an eye out for the next one!
I was lucky enough to win with star prize giveaways on one of my first competitions, great odds and great prizes! Would highly recommend
Thank you for your review Charlie!
Great site awesome prizes would highly recommend will be entering your competitions again
Thanks for the review Paul and congratulations on your win!
I took part in my first Star Prize Giveaway this week. Luke runs the live draws really well. I will definitely be partaking in future draws.
Thank you for the nice review Steph! I can be camera shy so it is nice to hear that my live draws come across well :)
To say I am shocked at winning is an understatement. Many thanks to Luke for his professionalism, my new hamper arrived today and it's a stunner. Luke kept me informed every step of the way and 2 days after winning the parcel arrived.

What I really like is that some of the profits go to such a worthy charity. Thankyou
Thank you for the nice review Michael! We always make sure the customer is put first and gets only the best service!
I am looking forward to seeing the picture of it!
We are also looking at how to improve our charity donations, whether that be a rotational basis, or maybe letting the competition winners choose the charity! Whichever method we pick, we need to confirm it is all within the rules of the charities and will announce the details shortly!

Some good prizes on the site - I was lucky enough to win an Apple Watch Series 6, but opted for the cash alternative instead and received the money within an hour of the draw! Would definitely recommend getting involved!
Thank you for your review Louis! That was a great win with the Apple Watch!
Star Prize Giveaways Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 39 reviews