Star Prize Giveaways Reviews

of reviewers recommend Star Prize Giveaways
Read Star Prize Giveaways Reviews

About Star Prize Giveaways:

We are here to offer you great low cost, low odds competitions with the chance to win the latest technology!

sales@starprizegiveaways.com

71-75 Shelton Street,

Tell us how Star Prize Giveaways made you happy
To say I am shocked at winning is an understatement. Many thanks to Luke for his professionalism, my new hamper arrived today and it's a stunner. Luke kept me informed every step of the way and 2 days after winning the parcel arrived.

What I really like is that some of the profits go to such a worthy charity. Thankyou
Thank you for the nice review Michael! We always make sure the customer is put first and gets only the best service!
I am looking forward to seeing the picture of it!
We are also looking at how to improve our charity donations, whether that be a rotational basis, or maybe letting the competition winners choose the charity! Whichever method we pick, we need to confirm it is all within the rules of the charities and will announce the details shortly!

Some good prizes on the site - I was lucky enough to win an Apple Watch Series 6, but opted for the cash alternative instead and received the money within an hour of the draw! Would definitely recommend getting involved!
Just what we Need to cheer us up towards Christmas Thank you
Easy to use, however can’t give more stars as I haven’t won 😢
I fully get the aspect of trust, I feel your business model relies on trust massively. I can say it’s a little odd that a certain person wins quite a lot of the time. I get the probability and person entering but it’s a little off putting if I’m honest. It looks fixed slightly if I’m honest but I understand and appreciate the transparency with regards to your videos and the random number generator. Although I do work within IT I get you can spoof sites etc but I guess it’s a lot of work for the quick win here and there!
Still I get that people can feel unhappy not winning. IE I felt abit annoyed I didn’t win, if you are open to suggestions maybe have a 5 prize game?
Air pods, iPad, switch, 300 cash, 400 credit for website? Just an idea as you would get more winners and make more people happy.

Thanks
Hi Daniel, thank you for your review and suggestions.
You're completely right, this business is built entirely on trust which is why we are fully transparent from start to finish. A huge amount of money has been invested into the IT set up and infrastructure behind what you see, and so everything that can be made available publicly is. Once the competition entries close I publish the entry lists on the website prior to the draw and share this link to Facebook, allowing everyone to see all correct entries included for that particular draw. The Answer column is also included to show that only correct answers have been entered.
During the Live Draw I screen share, and have my webcam on so that everyone can see both the actual date/ time, and also me personally. I also take the time to say Hi to the viewers, read comments, answer questions etc.
Finally, I start with my browser on Google, and type the search to bring up the random number generator, again, all live in front of the viewers.

Yes we have had multiple winners, more so on the runner up store credits, and a couple winning the main competitions occasionally. Being a relatively new company (Since around mid Aug) our competitions do not sell out yet, so if you look at our already low max tickets of say, for example, 250, then by not selling out it further reduces odds. That competition may end at 150 tickets, so people who have multiple ticket entries will have far greater chances.
I have personally entered a lot of other competitions without success, but this is unfortunately the way of competitions, there is usually only the 1 winner, or sometimes multiple winners.
I like your suggestion of a multiple prize competition! It is something I will definitely consider (potentially not this year since it is a larger commitment in one go unless we start smaller) and it is really customer driven as long as we can get the interest to make it worth while! We are constantly evolving and this small fish will soon grow, while keeping customers engaged, motivated and well informed!
Thanks, Luke
I won a ps5 through starprize for less than £3!

Luje has been great throughout and it was even delivered early!! Id recommend to anyone :)
I didnt win but this is awesome and totally legit! Hopefully theres another ps5 up for grabs soon lol
Great competitions with very fair odds. Secure payments and easy to navigate around the site.
Seems a swizz, same persons won 5 TVs and won again. There’s people like myself that can’t afford to buy a tv and do these competitions in hope and lose to greedy people. Won’t be buying tickets ever again
Hi Kurstin. I would like to firstly clarify that the winner from last night did not in fact win 5 TVs from us based on how you have worded the review.
Whether they have won on other competition sites is nothing to do with us, these were merely comments displayed during the 02/11/20 live draw which are not moderated since it is a live stream.

We run our competitions fairly and they are fully transparent from entry to the live draw.
Based on the nature of raffle competitions there is a limit to the number of tickets that can be obtained and with a fixed total quantity of tickets, the more entries means better chances of winning. This is simply the odds working in favour of having more entries.
Finally, the draw uses a random number generator so if people have more entries then they have more chances, and so we will from time to time see people winning multiple times.
Our competitions do not always sell out either, for example last night there were 50% tickets remaining so again this further increases the chances for those who do have a higher quantity of tickets.

I hope this clears up any issues you have had, but please, we would appreciate not stating false information that appears to put us in a bad light.
Thanks, Luke
We were absolutely delighted to win the dewalt drill through SPG. Luke kept us updated all throughout the process, was super friendly and delivered everything he promised.

Looking forward to playing more in the future!
Thank you for the kind words Lucy, I hope you enjoy the drill set! :)
Gave me a little bit of hope
Couldnt believe it, as I'm one off those poeple that never win anything and to land myself a PS4 pro plus game I was super happy. 100% be doing more, so easy and fast to gain the prize aswell.
Thank you for the review Chris, we hope you enjoy the PS4!
What can I say except phenomenal! Only spotted these comps a few hours before they closed. A few hours later I had won two out of three competitions I had entered. Received my winnings in no time to. Highly recommended, give them a try. You might win next time.
Thank you for your review James, and well done again on being our first "double winner"!
Fantastic range of prizes to be won at Great entry prices. I found entering a draw really easy all information on how to enter is sign posted. I will definatly be entering again in the future.
When I had a query about my order the response was rapid and very helpful 😊
Great website, and I won a prize as well which is a bonus!
Won £10 store credit. Emailed within the same day, great experience!
I won 1st prize of £250 with Star Prize on their first ever live draw. Absolutely lovely to deal with. Super fast payment.
Star Prize Giveaways 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Thank you for your review Charlotte, it was our pleasure for you to be our first winner!
Easy transaction and have good price giveaways looking forward to playing more 👍
Great prizes that I’d love to win
Star Prize Giveaways is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews