www.stantondecorating.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.stantondecorating.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact www.stantondecorating.co.uk?
Click Here

Tell us how www.stantondecorating.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"As decorators I cannot fault Stanton, the standard and quality of their work was fantastic, they were friendly, helpful, efficient, organised, worked very hard and took a lot of care making sure that they got no paint on our windows, plants and general patio area. They took trouble to finish the decorating of the house off to a very high standard. My only quibble (and reason why I have not given them 5 stars) is that initially they took quite a few weeks to get back to me with a quote and I felt I needed to chase them up a bit, however once they came and started the job I had nothing but praise for them."
Are you www.stantondecorating.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
www.stantondecorating.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews