Stanhope Cooper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper
Read Stanhope Cooper Reviews

About Stanhope Cooper:

Stanhope Cooper is a family-run insurance brokerage based in the City of London, with four generations-worth of insurance and risk management expertise. Our expert team of brokers specialise in providing insurance cover and risk management advice to:

- High-net-worth private clients
- Family businesses and SMEs
- Property developers and contractors

We are an exclusively family-owned business, and have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – our clients.

Stanhope Cooper
Unit 8
Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Very helpful
good communication, understood my priorities and provided a good policy for a fair price.
Very efficient and helpful
I run the small family business Big Fish Little Fish which has unusual insurance requirements. Tom Biggs-Davison has always provided excellent advice and help to our business and this year Hayley Lake worked with him to go above and beyond to help with the changes in requirement caused by Covid. A truly exceptional team - I am extremely grateful.
Great support - strongly recommend
Professional support from Jacky Anderson regarding my contents and travel insurance has been of the highest standard
Jacky has been very helpful and professional
An unusually tricky problem was sorted out promptly and satisfactorily. No noticeable disadvantage from working at home!
Working with Stanhope was easy and reassuring. When getting my insurance plan established they were helpful in verifying I had the right coverage. Then when I needed to file a claim, they were understanding, helpful, and quick to resolve our unfortunate experience. I am grateful I was able to find a broker to take care of all our needs.
Professional, prompt and efficient service. Having asked for what I thought I needed, a few skilled questions produced first-class advice on what was necessary. Quick follow-through then produced the insurance cover required.
Very helpful and friendly service.
A first class service as always
I used to hate insurance. Stanhope Cooper are real people on the end of a telephone, who pick up when you call and find premium policies with no hassle. Superbly responsive. I cannot see ever needing to look elsewhere
Professional as usual
Great support. Thank you!
Very comprehensive and timely service delivered with a high degree of professionalism.
The Client Managers are very knowledgeable and always helpful in providing the correct advice. In the event of a claim, I have been very pleased with the service and the way it has been handled - no forms, just a phone call to the client manager who deals with the insurance company.

I cannot fault Stanhope Cooper.
Very happy with the efficiency of the renewal process
Prompt and eficient. They clearly work hard on behalf of their client.
Always excellent and efficient service
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews