Stanhope Cooper Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy

"Jason made the process incredibly easy, and very helpful when trying to understand the small differences between providers. We would definitely recommend Stanhope Cooper."
"Stanhope Cooper, and in particular our adviser, Alison Stevens, provide us with excellent service for our rather complicated insurance. They take great care to find a policy that meets any stipulations we have, and which covers all our requirements, and their advice is good and to the point"
"Excellent customer service on a small claim with prompt follow up with insurer and policyholder leading to a fair customer outcome."
"Jonathan T is extremely efficient, wonderfully prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. I couldn’t ask for more."
"I have worked with Jonathan Travers for several years and had consistently excellent service, through advice as well as straightforward quotations. I highly recommend the firm!"
"AWESOME! Thanks for all the help"
"I received extremely professional and knowledgeable service for my renovations insurance requirement. The premiums obtained were significantly better value than I was able to get elsewhere. The overall client service from John Travers was exceptional."
"Excellent service and very happy with the policy that we have taken out."
"Hard working and thorough team"
"Very helpful team and they handled all my queries regarding cover promptly"
"Excellent professional service and competitive quote. Thanks"
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews