Stanhope Cooper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper
Read Stanhope Cooper Reviews

About Stanhope Cooper:

Stanhope Cooper is a family-run insurance brokerage based in the City of London, with four generations-worth of insurance and risk management expertise. Our expert team of brokers specialise in providing insurance cover and risk management advice to:

- High-net-worth private clients
- Family businesses and SMEs
- Property developers and contractors

We are an exclusively family-owned business, and have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – our clients.

Stanhope Cooper
Unit 8
Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Jason made the process incredibly easy, and very helpful when trying to understand the small differences between providers. We would definitely recommend Stanhope Cooper.
Stanhope Cooper, and in particular our adviser, Alison Stevens, provide us with excellent service for our rather complicated insurance. They take great care to find a policy that meets any stipulations we have, and which covers all our requirements, and their advice is good and to the point
Excellent customer service on a small claim with prompt follow up with insurer and policyholder leading to a fair customer outcome.
Jonathan T is extremely efficient, wonderfully prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. I couldn’t ask for more.
I have worked with Jonathan Travers for several years and had consistently excellent service, through advice as well as straightforward quotations. I highly recommend the firm!
AWESOME! Thanks for all the help
I received extremely professional and knowledgeable service for my renovations insurance requirement. The premiums obtained were significantly better value than I was able to get elsewhere. The overall client service from John Travers was exceptional.
Excellent service and very happy with the policy that we have taken out.
Hard working and thorough team
Very helpful team and they handled all my queries regarding cover promptly
Excellent professional service and competitive quote. Thanks
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews