Stanhope Cooper Reviews

Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quick replies and very efficient.
Good work with them
Quick and helpful responses. Jonathan made what could have been a painful process, straightforward.

Thanks,
Very happy with the outcome. Service (reply time) could be slightly faster for a 5-star review.
Jason did a fantastic job in finding a new insurer for our family’s private health policy.
Very efficient and a substantial saving
I would not hesitate in recommending him
A really amazing service. They handle all my insurance globally. A one stop service for everything. Quick, efficient and competitive. I wish i had moved to them ten years ago.

HH London
I've been with Stanhope Cooper for years. They used to be called Prestige. I'm have homes in the USA UK and Italy, including art, and I travel. When I have had to claim -- a wasp nest caused a fire and a torrential downpour caused a basement flood, Stanhope C liaised with the insurers and made everything simple and efficient and reduced the stress to near zero. Terrific service. Alison Stevens is head of private clients and super informed and make insuring, normally a pain, a pleasure.
Jason was very reactive and made sure we got the best deal .
Well-informed, proactive and achieved a better result than I was expecting.
Amazing service for a new customer. All completed in a speedy way by a competent advisor.
Jason made the process incredibly easy, and very helpful when trying to understand the small differences between providers. We would definitely recommend Stanhope Cooper.
Stanhope Cooper, and in particular our adviser, Alison Stevens, provide us with excellent service for our rather complicated insurance. They take great care to find a policy that meets any stipulations we have, and which covers all our requirements, and their advice is good and to the point
Excellent customer service on a small claim with prompt follow up with insurer and policyholder leading to a fair customer outcome.
You have saved me more than a few pounds. Thank you.
Jonathan T is extremely efficient, wonderfully prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. I couldn’t ask for more.
I have worked with Jonathan Travers for several years and had consistently excellent service, through advice as well as straightforward quotations. I highly recommend the firm!
AWESOME! Thanks for all the help
I received extremely professional and knowledgeable service for my renovations insurance requirement. The premiums obtained were significantly better value than I was able to get elsewhere. The overall client service from John Travers was exceptional.
Excellent service and very happy with the policy that we have taken out.
Hard working and thorough team
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.89 based on 62 reviews