Stanhope Cooper Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stanhope Cooper
Read Stanhope Cooper Reviews

About Stanhope Cooper:

Stanhope Cooper is a family-run insurance brokerage based in the City of London, with four generations-worth of insurance and risk management expertise. Our expert team of brokers specialise in providing insurance cover and risk management advice to:

- High-net-worth private clients
- Family businesses and SMEs
- Property developers and contractors

We are an exclusively family-owned business, and have no third-party shareholders to concern ourselves with. This means we can focus solely on the most important part of our business – our clients.

Stanhope Cooper
Unit 8
Hudson Yard
2nd Floor
57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
My boss changed to Stanhope Cooper after many years with a different broker and to date we have been extremely happy with the service they provide.
Fantastic service, achieved a great price for us on our insurance and turned everything around really quickly.
In review of the service provided by Stanhope Cooper associate Jacky. I requested some adjustments to my policy and Jacky advised me accordingly.

The policy was changed slightly to better suit my requirements for the coming year and a customer review was advised for next year.

This all happened within a short time frame as I had left it a bit late and my policy was due in a couple of days. Overall I am very happy with the service provided.

Mark Edney
Excellent customer service from Matt as ever and a very efficient delivery of precisely what I needed.
Have been speaking to Jon Travers, who has been super helpful, explains everything (and answers emails super quickly). All round 10/10 service/ execution.
Excellent Service
Very professional.
Delighted with the service provided, queries answered quickly and reasonably priced insurance quotes. We shall continue to use our contact at Stanhope Cooper for all insurance advice.
Excellent service. Quick response to questions. Competitive pricing.
The team at Stanhope Cooper have always been extremely helpful when reviewing various insurance policies with me. Would highly recommend the service provided.
Good service, thanks!
Great service. Jonathan Travers is really proactive and helpful. We always a receive a very fast turnaround when we use Stanhope Cooper.
Very quick and considered advice
Proactive and professional service. Always up to speed with facts and figures and this makes dealing with SC very straightforward.
Always impressed by the excellent level of service and friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people to deal with. I would warmly recommend Stanhope Cooper to anyone, confident that they would receive the same splendid customer service.
Excellent service.
Jonathan Travers very thoughtful careful to evaluate our needs and highly responsive to my wife’s and my questions about the policy and the levels of cover we needed to seek
Prompt and efficient service...
Excellent service by Jason MacGregor
After a few years with Stanhope Cooper, we have always found them efficient and helpful. In the last year or so we have been particularly well- served by Jason Macgregor who found us a significantly better-value health insurer.
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.91 based on 99 reviews