Stanhope Cooper Reviews

57-60 Charlotte Road

Tell us how Stanhope Cooper made you happy
Excellent service
Excellent service
Our agent was immensely helpful in resolving a claims issue, dealing directly with our insurer to deliver a prompt resolution. It makes a real difference when one can speak to the same person who understands the situation and has the skills to deal with sometimes difficult calls.
very impressed with the service i received
Absolutely outstanding service. I cannot speak more highly of the experience, from policy arrangement to claims handling. worth every penny of premium (which was lower than my other one) and a pleasure to deal with in stressful circumstances.
Very efficient. Very helpful. Very patient.
Always responsive and quick action. Thinking about the overall benefit for us and provides solutions to problem. Very happy till now.
Excellent service. Rachel went above and beyond to provide all of the information and reassurance we needed to switch providers
Very speedy and focussed response. Great follow through. Very practical and sound advice.
Friendly personal service and provided best quote possible
Handled the situation in a very professional manor with a perfect result for us.
Very helpful. Even though a renewal, offered competitive quotes from two companies. And helped navigate changes to policy cover as requested. Thank you, Stephanie Banks!
Excellent engagement & service. Many thanks.
I feel we are getting a first class service — very polite and understanding the requirements to the full. Good advice and I trust value for money.
Jason had been excellent in finding me a medical insurance policy with a seamless transfer to the new product. I was timely updated and all my queries were properly addressed. I would recommend my friends and family should they embark on a search for medical insurance policy. Thank you to Jason for the wonderful work
Jason very efficiently organised a new health policy for us. Communication was good, issues were discussed and the pros and cons of the alternatives set out clearly. We are very satisfied with our relationship with Stanhope to date
Jonathan Travers was keen to help, was interested and listened. Responses were prompt and one felt the process was moving forward proactively
Great customer service, great pricing.
Highly efficient. Provided a wide selection of insurers to chose from. Obtained flood cover for a tricky location. Pricing was competitive, particularly given a very hard market environment for property insurance (2019). Alison Stevens (Head of Private Clients) was highly responsive and I felt at all times that I was receiving a level of service that might have been expected in 1979, but which is now very rare in 2019. No hesitation in recommending Stanhope Cooper in the highest possible terms.
Expert advice, helpful and professional staff, very competitive quotes.
Stanhope Cooper is rated 4.89 based on 62 reviews