Standby self storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Standby self storage
Read Standby self storage Reviews

sales@standbyselfstorage.co.uk

Tell us how Standby self storage made you happy
Excellent for price i had to get a 2nd storage. I have been using many years now. 24hr acesss. Very good for business owner or for people who just want to store your items.
Excellent service and would recommend
Great service amazing storage places!well done
Fantastic, excellent value facility. Can’t really say anything else.
Friendly and professional. Fine experience.
So Grateful for Sue Beech , who went above and beyond to help me . Professional , friendly, considerate .. Highly recommend this company and it’s Ambassador Sue… thank you
The lady in the office at Molesey was very helpful (sorry I have forgotten your name). Site is tidy and easy 24hr access. Does exactly what it says on the tin - storage arranged at short notice the same day. Just what I needed. All the other users on site I met were friendly and helpful as well. I was aware of this, but something to bear in mind, depending on the location of your container, any wall exposed to direct sunlight becomes very hot inside, about the same as a domestic radiator. These containers have ventilators added so that helps and I also arranged my stuff inside so that delicate things were not against a "hot wall". All in all a happy user.
staff very helpful and so easy deal with. Storage is excellent
Happy with the service, ease of access and general tidiness of the place
Easy to organise, friendly service, clean unit, reasonable price. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent storage facility, very friendly staff.
best services ever.
Only thing missing is lights a bit closer to our unit. Thank you
Thank you for your review, we will endeavour to improve the lighting in that area
Excellent facility utilising new secure and dry storage containers of various sizes. Site security excellent and access simple. Office service and advice excellent and changing unit size is made simple.
The staff at both Head office and on site are brilliant, very customer focused. Steve at the Aylesbury site goes above and beyond even calling out of work hours to be helpful. The site is well run and a great facility too!
super helpful, very friendly and a nice secure location. can't recommend highly enough!
I am very pleased with this storage, and they are lovely people to deal with. It's a nice size unit, I can get alot of stuff in it and the location and 24 hour access is very convenient. One of the best.
Great company, have used on and off for years. Very happy I landed with these guys however many years ago it was. I'm currently storing everything I own before an ongoing purchase of a property with no trouble getting removal lads into the site. Nothing too much trouble and great communication. I'm very happy to recommend.
We had to find a storage solution at very short notice and luckily came across Standby Self Storage in Horsham. They couldn't have been more helpful, especially Sue & Dave, and it's very reassuring to know all our goods are in a safe secure site. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Standby Self Storage is exactly the size of space, security and accessability I need. Dave, one of the Managers on site is so helpful - absolutely fantastic! I love the friendly and helpful Atmosphäre! Am pleased I chose Standby Self Storage! Michaela, Kirdford ex Essex
Standby self storage is rated 4.88 based on 107 reviews