Stand Out Reviews

Stand Out have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds. Full Insights

92% of reviewers recommend Stand Out
05AM
5AM

sales@stand-out.net

4 Eldon Way

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

How would you rate Stand Out ?

"Quick delivery"
"so happy with the delivery time and the price much lower then the other websites"
"Really quick delivery and good price"
"Easy purchase, fast delivery, J Lindeberg puff jacket as expected"
"New Balance 574 в Standout. Everything is fine, the sneakers came quickly. The seller put a discount coupon for the following purchases. Thank you, I will still make orders in this store, I recommend the seller."
"Product was faulty, i contacted them via email & heard nothing back i was then lied to when I called up & was told i had been emailed back which was false i checked junk ect & nothing."
"Very good service"
"Bought as a Christmas present. Daughter love it. Colours lovely and seems well made. Quick delivery time"
"Everything was very good! Congratulations!"
"Excellent service! I was having trouble getting my son a specific sweat shirt for Xmas. Standout had one, but as I am not very good with computers, and was in a hurry, I called them. They were absolutely brilliant! They explained that I couldn't just purchase one, I had to pay on on line and then I could come and pick it up. I had trouble doing this and they sent me a link that simplified it no end. I then bought on line, phoned them and they had it ready by the front door for me to collect straight away. I have never had such a good, professional and yet friendly service. My son was delighted Xmas morning with his gift, and the price was below other sellers for the same item and that also pleased my husband! I would not hesitate to, (and have already) recommended 'Stand Out to all my friends and family. Thank you especially to Roger? for his patience and accepting all my crazy calls!"
"Very fast. Good quality."
"I ordered sneakers new balance 574-order was sent quickly, the parcel was tracked. the size approached."
"I am very glad. Two weeks to Siberia Irkutsk. Thank you!"
"Excellent company. First class service from start to finish.Had to return an item,received refund with few days. Thanks for hassle free service."
"What you need, quickly and efficiently"
"Good product for the honest price"
"Все хорошо, товар оригинальный и качественный, только доставка немного дольше, чем заявлено."
"Fast postage and good price 😁"
"Great sweat shirt Fast delivery Thanks"
"Love The website easy to navigate and place my order and delivery was perfect .. I can’t complain at all about the service I got from doing business with you so thank you very much..."
Stand Out is rated 4.69 based on 75 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!