Stamptastic Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stamptastic Limited
Easy to order. Fast delivery.
I bought the stamps and ink pads for school uniforms. Have bought a couple of times and I cannot fault them. Service is excellent from start to finish. Product is amazing, great quality, good price, and its a total time saver for the uniform labelling too!
I ordered my stamp 3pm one day, and it had arrived by the following lunch time! Amazing service and great product, the ink has amazing staying power! Well done stamptastic!
Easy to order, came so fast! Love the stamp, works great and daughter loves stamping all her stuff!
Fab stampers & ink pad! I've used it on all the kids school clothes, coats, hats, lunchboxes/bags, water bottles, school bags and pencil cases. Basically anything that has a space on it to stamp that a kid is likely to lose!
Amazing service. So happy I went with this company! Thanks for creating such a great product!
Amazing, so easy, will take the panic and stress out of labelling everything for school!
Easy to use website, quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
A game changer in clothes labelling! A whole child’s uniform can be named and ready within 15 minutes easy! So pleased I bought this! No one has the time to sew in millions of labels! Quick delivery also! No complaints here!
Fabulous stamps- had one for my son for primary school & now my mum as she’s had to go in a home. The ink doesn’t fade or run from washing & after 6 years I’ve never had to re-stamp my son’s name on his clothes.
I purchased my eldest daughters name stamp from stamptastic 2 years ago and none of the labels have faded yet! I have just purchased my younger daughter a name stamp too as she is now at nursery. I love the ease of applying their names into all their clothes. No sewing or ironing required. It’s so quick and easy. Would highly recommend stamptastic.
Superb quality products. Ordering was very straightforward and delivery was fast. The Deluxe Bundle offers great value and comes with everything you need to get labeling. I wish I had ordered sooner!
Stamptastic Limited 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Very useful product
I discovered Stamptastic about 4 or 5 years ago. The school hoodies I stamped back then are still in circulation on friends kids now and the stamped Name is still clear as day now. I just had to buy a new stamp pad as it lasted far longer than it should have.
These are great for my kid’s things. I’ve used them on a o many things that go to school and nursery; clothes, toys, bags, lunch box. After many washes the names are still clear. Nothing has got lost yet!
Absolutely brilliant company. The team were so helpful, efficient and professional. I’m delighted with my Stamptastic product!
Can't fault Stamptastic! (Dee @ CopperAndWild) x
Brilliant service
Excellent service and really pleased with my order. I would definitely buy from this company again and will recommend to all of my friends! Thank you.
Fabulous company! Ordering was quick and easy and received my order in a few days ready for me to get stamping!
Stamptastic Limited is rated 4.89 based on 5,597 reviews