Stag and Hen Newcastle Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Stag and Hen Newcastle

About Stag and Hen Newcastle: Stag and Hen Newcastle are the Number 1 organisers for that stag or hen party to remember!

We have over 100 rooms in Newcastle city centre with rates as low as …£25.00 per night, save time and money without any hassle we arrange it all for you, giving you the peace of mind that your weekend will be a one to remember!

To book we require …£50 deposit for your whole group with final numbers confirmed one month before your stay!

For decades, we have been providing unbeatable Hen Do Newcastle and Stag Do Newcastle with exceptional quality of service to ensure that their special weekend is just that. We understand the importance of getting that perfect balance between accommodation and activity to suit all tastes! Whether it’s a boozy one for the Stag Do for the lads at The Gate, or a luxurious pamper experience for the hens on their special night, we have the know how to truly create those moments to remember.

info@stagandhennewcastle.co.uk

15b Eastfield House, Hartford Bridge

How would you rate Stag and Hen Newcastle?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ollie Hughan
Verified Reviewer
"Stag and hen Newcastle organised my stag in November and we all had a great time, we stayed 2 nights and went to they greyhound racing, everything was booked and sorted for us, we literally just had to arrive and they sorted the rest, will be us using you again for my brothers stag in October 17"
"Organised my hen back end of November and can't thank them enough, everyone had a great time and we would definitely come to Newcastle again x"
"Took all the stress away from organising my brothers stag weekend, will be recommending!!"
Katie Miller
Verified Reviewer
"Had my hen weekend back in May for the bank holiday and it was amazing from start to finish thank you Stag and Hen Newcastle, we will definitely be back to Newcastle soon!"
Aaron Medgett
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant. Made my life as best man so much easier. Also I forgot the tickets and booking confirmation pack, and they sent it to the hotel we were staying at as I had left it at home back in Cornwall."
Ray Obrien
Verified Buyer
"Really good hassle free they do everything for you 100% would deal with them again ????????"
David Ferrer
Verified Buyer
"Awesome stag weekend thank to the team at stag and hen Newcastle. Great communication great advice and awesome ideas. Tailored everything to suit us. We all had an amazing weekend. I cant recommend the team enough. Thanks"
Lewis McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"In truth id rather not say. From before we were picked up in which the driver was 2 hours late to the moment we were dropped off we were all very disappointed more so me as I was the stag. If you want to talk more as to my reasons then you can call me on 07491393708."
Lauren Barnes
Verified Buyer
"I had a fabulous hen do the hotel options given were amazing and all the little extras made it even better value! Would highly reccomend"
Stag and Hen Newcastle is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews