Staffcircle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Staffcircle
Read Staffcircle Reviews

About Staffcircle:

StaffCircle is an employee relationship platform which provides an all-in-one solution for internal communication, culture and performance management for both desk and remote workers.

+44 116 218 3330

sales@staffcircle.com

LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street,

Tell us how Staffcircle made you happy
Staffcircle 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Terry Mullen Managing Director Revive! UK Ltd
Staffcircle 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Procomm Site Services Limited
Staffcircle 5 star review on 4th May 2020
Procomm Site Services Limited
Always helpful in sorting problems in a timely manner.
Revive! have been using the Staff Circle platform for over a year now, primarily as a means to communicate both to head office employees and to our network of franchise owners by posting regular news items and training aids. Its easy to use and has been built in our colours using our logo so it looks very personal to our brand. We are only now unlocking other features that are available as part of the cost package that is really competitive compared to others we’ve used in the past. I would be happy to recommend Staff Circle to anyone.
Staffcircle 5 star review on 10th July 2020
Staffcircle has given us the ability to truly pull together the elements of our HR strategy in to one platform that allows for an interactive and meaningful experience for our teams.

We have found Staffcircle to be continually innovating to meet the ever moving demands of people management and effective communication.

I can also genuinely say that the customer support is second to none.
We were one of StaffCircle's first clients and it has been a pleasure to see them evolve and adapt to their customers' needs. The platform is so easy to navigate and looks really professional on a smartphone which is essential to us as we have two thirds of our workforce without email access.
We have always received excellent customer service from the team. They have provided us with training when needed and always come back to us promptly when we have any issues.
StaffCircle have also been instrumental to us since lockdown as it has given us a platform to be able to communicate with our employees. As a HR professional, they have made my life easier and I cannot recommend them enough.
We made the absolute right decision bringing Staff Circle into our organisation. They are so passionate and knowledgeable and the platform is so easy to use and incredibly effective. I really love how intuitive Staff Circle is and just how much you can do with it. It is a powerful, engaging, simple to use platform with an amazing support team. They go above and beyond to help and support. Staff Circle satisfies all our needs and I am thrilled with the results it has brought us so far. I cannot recommend the team and their platform highly enough.
I have been in the HR / Training / Change business for rather longer than I would like to admit and as soon as I experienced Staffcircle my comment was - 'I wish I had this 20 years ago!'.

People management and change management is all about communication and inclusion and in this world of social media immediacy employees expect employers to innovate and find the very best ways to do this.

Staffcircle is the very best.

Easy and intuitive to use Staffcircle delivers every element of talent/ people management which provides space and time for Managers and HR professionals to coach, support and talk to employees to get the most out them. It also creates a clear 'backbone' of information on company / personal performance and planning that ensures consistency and a basis for enhanced leadership.

I recommend without hesitation.
We are a large GP practice and have been looking for a suitable HR platform to encompass all our current and future needs.

I met Mark the CEO at an event in 2019 and immediately liked the intuitive layout, the accessibility and options for our staff.
The team at Staff Circle have listened to our needs and been responsive to the now. They have listened to what our future needs might be like too; offering support, guidance and advice where required.

5 Stars for customer service, price and that quality of tacit understanding that very few IT support provide. We are in the early stages of our relationship with them, but cannot recommend them highly enough.
If you are looking for an employee engagement platform with inbuilt staff reviews, holiday tracking and much more - then you've found the best software for the job!

We really highly recommend StaffCircle - the service they have provided us since we went live has been incredible. Their software is regurally updated and their mobile app is amazing espically since all our employees our working from home.

I just want to say thank you to Mark and his team!
StaffCircle has been invaluable to our business since the lockdown began. Without them, it would have been very difficult to have communicated effectively to our colleagues especially our non-desk employees who represent two thirds of our business. In times such as these, if you’re not careful, you are in danger of creating a vacuum without any information which is frequently filled with hear-say and rumour because, if there is one thing Procomm has learned about communication, it is that human nature abhors a vacuum. StaffCircle ensures that we are able to deliver consistent and clear communication to our 120-strong workforce first-hand; to ensure everyone remains informed and engaged.
Staffcircle 5 star review on 1st May 2020 Staffcircle 5 star review on 1st May 2020
Staffcircle is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews