Staff Heroes Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Staff Heroes

About Staff Heroes: Staff Heroes is the #1 On Demand Booking Platform for Temporary Staff, providing quality vetted workers to over 1000 Hospitality, Event and Venue businesses in London and transforming the traditional agency industry.

Staff Heroes removes the middleman giving Businesses control and transparency with as much or little control as they wish.

Businesses have the option to view Worker profiles and ratings allowing the creation of favourite pools of workers. Vice versa workers are able to rate Businesses based on their experience.

Staff Heroes empowers Heroes (our workers), allowing them to have control of where and when they work and creating a more democratic working environment.

+442031372183

support@staffheroes.com

Vox Studios1-45 Durham Street

How would you rate Staff Heroes ?

"Great friendly staff"
"Through training and development"
"I am extremely happy to be part. Excellent staff and support. Fantastic communication."
"Prompt, timely communication, open and honest."
"They are welcoming, open, helpful and mostly honest. Also, promt with communication."
"I was misslead to believe that I was selected to work and they did not have any positions other than bartending jobs or waitress work. Very disappointing after going through the whole process and wasted time."
"It’s nice"
"Great Company"
"They really helped me with the assessment"
"Have only been with the company for 2 weeks and it seems to be a bit quiet in terms of shift availability. It’s ideal for if you need flexibility in your life and extra income. But I would just be wary of where you end up doing your shifts."
"Just got my first shift with staff hero , everything went fine . The work shifts are very flexible, the team at staff hero is very friendly and helpful, highly recommended."
"Quite happy yes"
"I am able to choose the shift I want or I can complete. Thanks"
"Very flexible and great experience"
"Reasonable pay compared to other agencies. App is easy to use and quick once you select a shift and accept it you are in and their is no waiting around like other apps"
"It’s a very easy system to use, very professional and effective. Everything is so clear, that you end up having no questions...just opportunities to work and learn in the same time, in amazing venues of this city."
"Some nice places to work. But staff heroes does not provide many shifts like TempTribe and other agencies and I think that’s what they can try to improve. I like how you can apply for shifts straight away instead of waiting to be approved like with other agencies and that you get paid weekly."
"Is very easy to use and get things done with the app or with the support team ."
"Missed a shift...account got blocked right away before i had a chance to explain what happened to me on route to shift....Havent been paid, Cant see the shifts ive done or money im due. Just like all the other agencies out there. no care "One out 20 in""
"Flexible, diverse jobs available through the platform."
Staff Heroes is rated 4.42 based on 365 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!