Staff Heroes Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Staff Heroes

About Staff Heroes: Staff Heroes is the #1 On Demand Booking Platform for Temporary Staff, providing quality vetted workers to over 1000 Hospitality, Event and Venue businesses in London and transforming the traditional agency industry.

Staff Heroes removes the middleman giving Businesses control and transparency with as much or little control as they wish.

Businesses have the option to view Worker profiles and ratings allowing the creation of favourite pools of workers. Vice versa workers are able to rate Businesses based on their experience.

Staff Heroes empowers Heroes (our workers), allowing them to have control of where and when they work and creating a more democratic working environment.

+442031372183

support@staffheroes.com

Vox Studios1-45 Durham Street

How would you rate Staff Heroes?

"It was a good offer but the description was not right."
"Great company to work"
"Easy to apply. Staff at assessment made it very friendly & very clear. And all round it’s really simple & straight forward from the start of sign up to when your profile is active and for then to find work."
"The presentation was simple and straight to point."
"This is the perfect place for you, if you are currently looking for a job. Best way to earn money. Would definitely also recommend for full-time students."
Nicholas O
"Good shifts to work"
"Many shifts on offer that perfectly fit around my schedule, the venues are vibrant and of sporting nature that allows me to bond with customers efficiently."
"Could be a bit more shifts, but overall it's pretty nice"
"Organised, punctual, very happy with issue solving too."
"Work whenever and wherever you want too simple, ideal for students, easy going and go."
"Easy,well done organized,good and polite training staff"
"This is my ideal part time job, I have an excitement for stadiums and the flexibility of the work is perfect for me as a student in full time education."
Valentina A
Verified Buyer
"VERY GOOD attention to all the people and understanding to everyone and the workers as well , thank you"
"For me at least is good doing some shifts with staffheroes cause I'm working in the same kind of job so for me is a good opportunity to see different places with different organizations that can help me to improve my skills in my current place and position. Also I think that also people who don't want to keep a full time job staffheroes is a good platform to get in touch with nice people, and learning team work cause as I could see on the shifts I've done everyone is helping each other and explaining to the newcomers how things work... And the service offered from the staff is super cause even the season is not started yet there is plenty shifts and for whatever gonna be your problem the staff gonna sort it out for you. So keep going like this!πŸ’ͺ😁"
"Yes, highly recommended. Very convenient to your personal busy schedule in life. Just a tap in your up job is there hustle free. Love it Millennials."
"Pick an choose where you want to work"
Nicholas O
Verified Buyer
"With the last minute we’ll paid"
"I have already recommended Staff Heroes to a friend. It is excellent. I worked as a Kitchen Porter and the staff there were welcoming and friendly. No problems at all."
"Great recruitment agency, Nice and helpful staff, easy to use and u can find good jobs . Well done S-H πŸ‘"
"They encourage the team."
Staff Heroes is rated 4.44 based on 314 reviews