Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Brilliant service, hassle free. My second time using them and will use them again in the future
(RH) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your continued support and for rating our service as 5 star.
When I placed the order for my new vehicle, I found the process very straight forward. the staff were very knowledgable and helpful during the ordering process and whilst I was waiting to take delivery. I would recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts to anyone thinking of leasing a vehicle.
Thank you for leaving such a detailed 5 star review. Great to hear you were happy with our service and that you would recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts.
Fantastic efficient customer service.
Thanks Sandra.
Excellent service from start to finish. Can’t thank Jason and the team enough, we’re so pleased with our new Audi. Thanks.
Thanks for your feedback Darren. I will pass this onto the team as I know they will be over the moon to hear you rated our service as 5 stars.
I am absolutely over the moon with this company 1 fone call and it was all done by my sales guy Gerard brilliant guy to deal with would recommend this company stable contract hire for all your needs 5 ***** service
(GA) - Posted 7 months ago
What an amazing review! Thanks Scott for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. Gerard will be delighted to hear how happy you are.
Very good company
Thanks Nicu for rating our customer service as excellent.
Excellent service from start to finish. Price couldn't be beaten anywhere else. Jason was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks Stable
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. I will pass your comments onto Jason as I know he will be pleased that you rated our service as excellent.
From initial contact to vehicle arriving every thing was faultless
(LA) - Posted 7 months ago
Music to our ears! Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Daniel.
Very good service my Mercedes turned up on time lovely car
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review Matthew. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service and with your Mercedes-Benz C Class.

We look forward to speaking with you again.
Brilliant company brilliant service so easy to do will be using you again in the future
Justin
a c janes and son ltd
Great to hear Justin. We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

I hope you are still enjoying the Golf GTI (how could you not?) and thanks again for your custom.
Just had a call to say the car is coming 4 weeks early. Great service from Dino.
Don't look anywhere else for car leasing. 5*
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Philip. I will pass on your kind words to Dino.
Very helpful and efficient service. All of the staff I dealt with were very polite and I was kept informed regularly with updates.
Thanks for your feedback Lisa and for leaving a 5 star review.
Excellent Personal Service. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends
(DM) - Posted 7 months ago
Pleasure serving you again Issa. Thank you for your continued support.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
So easy to deal with and quick process from start to finish

Love my new S3 will defo be getting my next car from them again
(JS) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Gerard. Great to hear you are happy with our service and the car (how could you not be happy with an S3!).
I have ordered 2 cars through Stable and on both occasions the service has been fantastic. Jason talked me through all the options and helped me decide what deal worked best for me. Great communications once the order was placed and the car was delivered to my workplace exactly as agreed. Thanks.
That's great to hear Kevin. I'm pleased you were happy with our service and we hope you are enjoying driving the VW Tiguan.
Excellent service from Dave and the team. Car was delivered on time. No hidden costs and the car is excellent
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review Richard. I hope you are enjoying the Jaguar F Pace.
Great service
Thanks Fraser! We hope you are enjoying the car and look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Excellent service prompt polite and helpful . This is my fourth lease vehicle through them . GAP insurance good value through them too .
(JC) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for your continued support Peter.
Great from start to finish
(LA) - Posted 7 months ago
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.87 based on 578 reviews