Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Excellent service from Jack - communication was fast and always answered my queries. Highly recommended
(JS) - Posted 6 months ago
My sale manager was very kind and attentiousness, he provided everything I needed, Really good company...I am very satisfied
(DT) - Posted 6 months ago
I dealt with Lee Aldis. He'd been recommended by my son. The service was very professional, extremely helpful (and patient!). The car was delivered exactly as promised and I'd certainly use both Lee and Stable in the future - I've already recommended them to my daughter.
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Jason Crabtree was very helpful and provided a great service from start to finish!
I’m grateful for the advice and support he gave me, I’m also impressed with the speedy service provided.

Many thanks
(JC) - Posted 6 months ago
Quick delivery and good information from peter, helped me with anything I needed
(PD) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service and very easy to deal with.

From day one, Alex (my account manager) has gone above and beyond to help me acquire the perfect deal for my needs as well as replying to any queries i had throughout the duration of the lease quickly and effectively. I was extremely happy with the lease deal I received from Stable Lease. Handover of the vehicle when receiving and on the day of collection at the end of the lease was easy and didn't take more than 15 minuets. All the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, so much so that i have decided to take out another 3 year lease.
(AC) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service from Stable, prompt responses to all communications and very hassle free. Really pleased with the vehicle. Thanks to Dave Trulio who sorted everything out.
(DT) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service from start to finish. My Q7 is just what we need and was delivered at a very competetitive price. Alex Clare was very helpful with the options and always available to answer any questions.
(AC) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent communication and friendly. Really pleased with car as described.
(RH) - Posted 6 months ago
Peter from Stable was very helpful and went the extra mile. Tried many competitors to source a car with little luck, whereas Peter sourced exactly the car I wanted very quickly. Thank you.
Great service, advice and help given from Alex. Any questions I had were answered. Alex was fantastic in sorting and arranging a delivery date in a short timescale. Thanks again would definitely recommend and use Stable again.
(AC) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service, very helpful and friendly. Will definitely recommend this to others
(GA) - Posted 6 months ago
Help from Pete was out standing he made it very clear what was on offer an what what had to be done
(PD) - Posted 6 months ago
Jack incredibly accommodating to my requirements.

Vehicle great- will be back for another soon
(JS) - Posted 6 months ago
Quick and easy process. Lee was always available To answer any questions. Happy to deal with the company again in the future.
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Very helpful especially Peter
(PD) - Posted 6 months ago
Exelent to deal with, Exelent service
(PD) - Posted 6 months ago
Fantastic service, quick and easy to use and the car is great.
(GA) - Posted 7 months ago
Peter Davies was excellent sorting my new A3 out for me. I have had three cars off stables their service is excellent. I would recommend stables to anyone. All the best Peter thanks you so mush. Kevin Jones
(PD) - Posted 7 months ago
Easy clear process, prompt delivery. Gerard was helpful every step.
(GA) - Posted 7 months ago