SSE Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend SSE
11PM
11PM

Tell us how SSE made you happy

"No doubt this company has 1 star it's sooooo horrible. Please do NOT use this as your broadband provider. You'll speak to some lady in UK somewhere who will not do a thing to help other than follow some BS manual and ask questions like, "is your router not working because it is on a wooden stand?" I mean... are you flippin' kidding me? 5 days later on most expensive service tier and my internet drops out literally every couple of hours. I've talked to 3 different people, lodged a complaint, been incredibly patient and now I just want to clunk all their stupid heads together and get my money back."
Are you SSE? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback SSE receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Is there any fear of anybody answering the ¥%€+#€$+ phone. Your customer service is worse than hopeless and your ability to to send a correct,accurate,and honest bill even more so."
"They have just saved me £228.13 with a 12 month fix on my electricity supply. Very Happy."
SSE is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews