SSE Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact SSE?

Tell us how SSE made you happy

"Have a smart meter for gas and electric. Recently signed up for broadband , got a fantastic fixed price deal for a year saving me money on all three. Customer service has been excellent, informative and helpful. I struggled one month spoke to them was no hassle at all. Glad to be a customer of SSE I have had many suppliers through the years, these guys are def ace."
Are you SSE? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Switched from sse energy who I had nothing but problems with , no hassle switching, keep you well informed of any price increases, I send meter readings every month so I know exactly what I’m spending, bulb credited my account with £10 ,use my code and you will get £75 ,just contact with me after you join in ,and you will get additional 25 via ppal refferal75gbp.tk"
"No doubt this company has 1 star it's sooooo horrible. Please do NOT use this as your broadband provider. You'll speak to some lady in UK somewhere who will not do a thing to help other than follow some BS manual and ask questions like, "is your router not working because it is on a wooden stand?" I mean... are you flippin' kidding me? 5 days later on most expensive service tier and my internet drops out literally every couple of hours. I've talked to 3 different people, lodged a complaint, been incredibly patient and now I just want to clunk all their stupid heads together and get my money back."
Rod
"No service on annual boiler cover. Rip off."
"Is there any fear of anybody answering the ¥%€+#€$+ phone. Your customer service is worse than hopeless and your ability to to send a correct,accurate,and honest bill even more so."
"They have just saved me £228.13 with a 12 month fix on my electricity supply. Very Happy."
SSE is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews