SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Ssb handled my personal injury claim although we did not get to court they were very professional in their approach and gave full and frank advice all the way a credit and very big thanks to Stuart White for a professional service
I am pleased and very satisfied with the handling and outcome of my case. In particular I am very grateful to Lauren Spinks for her hard work and guidance during this time. I am very grateful to you.
I am very pleased at the outcome and efficient manner in which my case was handled,and would like to express my gratitude to Lauren Spinks in particular for guiding me through to a happy conclusion. Thankyou so very much.
I have been very happy with the service SSB have given me during this difficult time in my life. They cared about my situation and communication was clear and concise. They ensured I was guaranteed the best offer and they fought to get me the compensation I deserved. Thank you for fighting for me and for helping me to resolve this problem.
I have used SSB for my crash from over a year ago, in the begginning the case was abit slow and not much updates however after speaking to ssb they re assigned my case to someone else so glad James isaac-barker was assigned to my case he updated me weekly sometimes daily with updates which was very good and kept my mind at ease that the case was in great hands he made sure we did everything we can to build a good case and he was always honest with me regarding certain aspects of the case, due to the incident i was put in alot of pain, and james saw this an tried his best to make sure things were atleast financially put right for everything caused, im really grateful for the time and effort he spent on this case and i hope the feedback and praise is passed on to his managers and directors, his done an astounding job and i couldnt be more grateful, i hope i never have to need a legal service again, but if i do i know exactly where i need to come again

Thanks again for all your help
Is the best lawyer I haven’t seen...the first one he refuse my case and SSBLow group was accepted and I win my process 🙏🙏thank you again!
I’m very pleased with the support and commitment from SSB, particularly my case handler, James. It was a difficult case but James was determined and very professional in the way he handled the case.
My case handler, Jenny, has been absolutely amazing. Everything has been explained to me in plain language at every step of the way. Her communication at every step has been spot on. Definitely a five star service. Would recommend anyone at any time to use SSB Law.
My hearing loss claim had been dealt with by two solicitors prior to being passed to SSB. After almost giving up hope of any success, the case was taken up by Amy Wilson, who was very helpful and professional. I was very pleased to eventually receive some compensation. Thank you for all your hard work Amy!
good customer service
The people at SSB has been fantastic and have done everything you could possibly ask in order for my accident claim to be settled. I would absolutely recommend them to anybody who needed a committed and very professional law company to look after their claim. Thank you again😎
I had a complex medical negligence claim dealt by SSB. This was dealt by Emily intialy and then with Margaret Harvey who right from the first call to the completion of the case were consistent, supportive,highly professional and most importantly provided with positive outcome. Its an excellent company. I would highly recommend it. Thank you Margaret for all your hard work and happy outcome. I am grateful for all you have done for me.
After a disastrous period with Direct Line fighting my corner on a claim (don't listen to their tv ads, total waste of space), I had the fortune to use SSB who within weeks had brought about success. I had a wonderful young lady, Lauren Spinks who was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She persisted and obtained a bigger payout than I thought possible so thank you again Lauren.
I recommend SSB to anybody as I had almost given up when I came across them by chance.
My case worker Janine Rogers was fantastic with me from beginning to end. Very well spoken kept me updated and was very patient with me when I was not very good at replying on time. Thank you for that. I was not messed about as had been the case before with my previous solicitors who dropped the case after years of stringing me along! and Janine was straight to the point, knew what she was doing, patient friendly and determined. I have no complaints Janine did a great job. I would recommend her to everyone! I am grateful to have had her help, advice and assistance and I felt that she really wanted to help can not thank you enough.
After my first lawyer dropped the case SSB picked up the baton so to speak and won the case for me. It was a case fraught with complications and we were up against a powerful insurance company. (Don't you just love them?). My lawyer had not only to fight them but handle me at the same time and I was no easy client. Nicola Race not only earned my business but my respect and admiration. Her professionalism shone through every time.
Prior to contacting SSB Law I had been with two separate solicitors and each of them gave up on my case. Within a few weeks, James Isaac-Barker of SSB had picked up all the relevant information from various sources and has recently finalised my claim satisfactorily for me.
I appreciate his commitment and tenacity in dealing with my claim and would recommend SSB Law wholeheartedly.
Approached the firm and was assigned to Phil Jackson who represented us in a Professional Negligence claim against our conveyancing solicitor.

Phil was very engaging, professional and always came back to us quickly.

Phil was successful in both helping us to get some justice in respect to how we were treated and protected us when the defendant effectively tried to bully us through protracted court proceedings and ridiculous attempts at costs orders.

Have already recommended to plenty in the estate.
SSB have been extremely helpful with my case and I could not recommend them more. My solicitor James Isaac-Barker went above and beyond and acted very professional throughout. I would definitely use them again and have recommended them to family and friends also.
Excellent, handled my case very well. Prompt responses and quality service.
Ssb was really nice and helpfull. They cooperated with me all the time and very kind person. Customer service was exceptional. Thanks SSB for your help.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 322 reviews