SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
My experience with SSB has been beyond all expectation. Personal Injury claims can be a long and complex process that can leave the injured party feeling drained and anxious, and so to have a representative such as Sophie Davies has been a true blessing! I could never thank her enough for her professional guidance and the warmth that she has displayed towards me. She has expressed compassion, commitment, loyalty, and honesty at every stage of my case. Sophie has been exemplary in her work and I am beyond grateful for her representation. It would seem that the empathic approach extends throughout SSB, as their head of costs, Heather Turner, has proven to be equally professional, kind and understanding.
We would anticipate that representation of this standard would be costly, but I have found to my delight that the success fee has been more than reasonable.
A very big ‘thank you’ to SSB for delivering such an incredible service from start to finish!
I was put in touch with SSB Law by National Accident Helpline, after my daughter suffered an accident in the workplace. At this point, I had already done some work on her case myself and had a written admission of liability from the other side. Imogen Smith was assigned to my daughter's case and was happy for me to be the main point of contact. She was not phased by the fact that I had already done some work on the case.
From the start, Imogen was helpful, knowledgeable and attentive to our case. She was happy to listen to my questions and concerns and acted on my instructions without fail. Every email was answered quickly and fully, and any subsequent queries were answered promptly. She explained the process at each step and kept both me and my daughter informed every step of the way.
it is very impressive that Imogen was able to keep on top of our case during a year of uncertainty and disruption - most solicitors are having to work from home or can only spend limited time in the office, which must be quite difficult for them.
As someone who worked in a solicitor's office for 9 years as a GCILEX, I can honestly say that Imogen has been the most efficient and helpful of all the legal personnel that I came across in my working life at that time. She is a credit to SSB Law.
In addition to everything written above, my daughter is delighted with the settlement that Imogen has negotiated on her behalf. It is very fair and is in the ball-park of her hopes/expectations. Excellent all round!
SSB law have been fantastic my solicitor Janine was fabulous! Always replied to my queries and was professional throughout! I would happily use this firm again for all future needs! Thank you so much
Having waited years for the previous legal company to progress my claim, once transferred to Nicola Race of SSB, things have moved continuously. Great communication and advice throughout.
Janine was excellent in communicating at all times and letting me know what was happening, what needed to be done next and organising different aspects of my claim. I am very happy with the settlement and outcome of the process. I would like to thank Janine for her patience and time spent on my case!
I Found SSB to be very helpful, my contact with them was always great and I’d like to reserve special thanks for Stacie Hurt who I’m sure went above and beyond the call of duty for me.
Hi, I seldom write reviews but feel compelled give credit where due with Mr Isaac-Barkers help with my accident claim. I could not wish for any more courteous direction, very helpful. Regards, Stephen Edge
I have to be honest although this claim was up against what I consider to be scrupulous set of defendants, known for their tactics of avoidance when it comes to accepting responsibility. Lauren fought in my corner the whole way.

I could not have asked for more from her and I am truly blessed she battled all the way.

Thank you Lauren for all your hard work and professionalism you make your competition look dismal in comparison.
Sorted my claim as soon as possible best Solisiter out there deffo go there if you need a Solisiter 1000% good
Fantastic service from the company, would highly recommend.
I had a work injury and made a claim. I found SSB Group and they made a claim in my behalf.
I am happy with the results and with the compensation I received.
Ssb handled my personal injury claim although we did not get to court they were very professional in their approach and gave full and frank advice all the way a credit and very big thanks to Stuart White for a professional service
I am pleased and very satisfied with the handling and outcome of my case. In particular I am very grateful to Lauren Spinks for her hard work and guidance during this time. I am very grateful to you.
I am very pleased at the outcome and efficient manner in which my case was handled,and would like to express my gratitude to Lauren Spinks in particular for guiding me through to a happy conclusion. Thankyou so very much.
I have been very happy with the service SSB have given me during this difficult time in my life. They cared about my situation and communication was clear and concise. They ensured I was guaranteed the best offer and they fought to get me the compensation I deserved. Thank you for fighting for me and for helping me to resolve this problem.
I have used SSB for my crash from over a year ago, in the begginning the case was abit slow and not much updates however after speaking to ssb they re assigned my case to someone else so glad James isaac-barker was assigned to my case he updated me weekly sometimes daily with updates which was very good and kept my mind at ease that the case was in great hands he made sure we did everything we can to build a good case and he was always honest with me regarding certain aspects of the case, due to the incident i was put in alot of pain, and james saw this an tried his best to make sure things were atleast financially put right for everything caused, im really grateful for the time and effort he spent on this case and i hope the feedback and praise is passed on to his managers and directors, his done an astounding job and i couldnt be more grateful, i hope i never have to need a legal service again, but if i do i know exactly where i need to come again

Thanks again for all your help
Is the best lawyer I haven’t seen...the first one he refuse my case and SSBLow group was accepted and I win my process 🙏🙏thank you again!
I’m very pleased with the support and commitment from SSB, particularly my case handler, James. It was a difficult case but James was determined and very professional in the way he handled the case.
My case handler, Jenny, has been absolutely amazing. Everything has been explained to me in plain language at every step of the way. Her communication at every step has been spot on. Definitely a five star service. Would recommend anyone at any time to use SSB Law.
My hearing loss claim had been dealt with by two solicitors prior to being passed to SSB. After almost giving up hope of any success, the case was taken up by Amy Wilson, who was very helpful and professional. I was very pleased to eventually receive some compensation. Thank you for all your hard work Amy!
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 339 reviews