SSB Group Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd

About SSB Group Ltd: At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy

"Excellent value for money. I prepaid a fixed fee. The service I received was excellent. As a grant of probate takes quite some time SSB Law kept in touch and kept me informed. I had every confidence throughout in their ability to get me through is complex process and am now pleased to say I have a grant of probate for my mother's estate."
"Janine has been brilliant at sorting out my accident claim. I would definitely recommend using SSB Law. I am very happy with the way my claim has been dealt with."
"Excellent service they were very professional."
"Hi Janine I would like to thank you for all your help with this matter, a great lady, with out her help, this issue would of not being sorted, thanks again Kim"
"After a lengthy drawn out procedure with a previous solicitor it was great to use SSB Law and be fully updated on the status of my case. They were informative and helpful and offered realistic advice which brought the matter to a satisfactory conclusion. Many thanks."
"Following an upsetting experience at a prior solicitor who I asked to do Probate it was genuine relief to be able to offer my business to SSB Law. They were extremely kind and very understanding at all times, they had great patience with me, and worked with my best interest in all the decisions made for me. Thank you all."
"Excellent work. I was informed throughout the process. The last company I used failed to help me. My case handler, Mr Kneale, was excellent. Janine the litigation executive was superb, professional throughout to win the case for me - excellent work. I will recommend them to anyone who needs such help."
"From start to finish ssb law have been spot on keep me well informed answered my questions quick as soon as I emailed got a reply with in30 min got me the best price for my claim I would highly recommend this firm"
"thank you so much to lauren spinks who took my case on from my OLD solicitors who did not help but lauren was excellant through out from start to finish was kept informed how my claim was going and she was succesfulin getting what i was entitled to so thank you so much lauren would definately use you again if i was ever in a sitaution like that again."
"Excellent service provided by Victoria at SSB Law, she was caring and compassionate, communicated well with us and would highly recommend. Thank you."
"An efficient service delivered in an efficient but, most importantly, friendly manner. Clear explanations and advice given. A pleasure all round"
"SSB Law dealt with my case efficiently and were most helpful,clear and explained everything in detail. I had a successful conclusion to my case. Thank you SSB Law."
"My case was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Communication was good throughout."
"SSB Law were wonderful dealing with my recent divorce. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and made what could have been a very difficult time easy and painless."
"Ssb Law helped me by listening to me and believed in me and if I didn't understand anything, they would take their time to explain. In the end I go about result. Well done Ssb Law."
"I have used SSB Law twice recently - for a deed of name change and also a pre-nuptial agreement. Soicitor Kathryn Gale in both instances, took on board my requirements and also communicated well with me over email, as I was unable to take calls during office hours. Both pieces of work carried out efficiently and all questions I raised answered promptly and clearly. Happy with the service and work."
"Ssb law Leah wheeler did a fantastic job with my divorce, explained everything, highly recommended"
"Kathryn Gale is brilliant she listens to u don't leave u hanging in there she knows her job 100% she has helped me let her help u fully recommended she is amazing Debbie Russell Bristol."
"Fantastic Leah wheeler was out standing in sorting my divorce in such a short time"
"SSB Law helped me with my Divorce. I am truly great full to all involved. I will recommend to my friends & family. Thanks so much. Elaine McCourt"
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 280 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access