SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service
Very good service , always returned emails , and helped me understand what was happening, when things became confusing , my divorce was stress free
The addministrator for our previous law firm, whom were no good, sent our file to SSB law. Once Victoria Cook got the file she was a breath of fresh air, she inherited a three year old case, and even with hold ups from others helped to resolve it in one year. I wish we had had her on the case from the beginning!
It was a long process but I eventually received my compensation claim. I am happy that SSB did a good job with a successful outcome.
Good and very easy to work with thankyou
Responded to my queries in a timely manner. Made recommended adjustments to my documents that was favourable to all parties. Matter handled and settled in the most professional manner. Very thankful.
Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly
I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD
I've already recommended ssb law to a number of people as I was very happy with the service provided for me. I only had one issue that was resolved hence a four star rating not five.
Good solicitor overall, made the whole process A lot easier to understand
They dealt with my personal injury claim quickly & without any fuss & they were professional.
they dealt with my claim professionally & always got back to me when they said they would.
Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve.
Thank you to Craig Gravil and all his colleagues for successfully concluding my injury at work claim - took a few years and a few emails, but eventually we were successful and I can now happily 'move on!'. The money received isn't life changing, and I never expected it to be so, but is in itself a recognition that I was wronged - interestingly the circumstances that occassioned my injury have still not been addressed by my employer - perhaps they are not interested in 'learning the lessons??? Thank you all once again - would recommend readily to others in such a position
SSB has been a good experience for me it was a quick and easy process and didn't cost the earth like solicitors on the high street i would use them again and would also recommend to friends .
The service was good, staff were very helpful
Did the job well
Got the result that I required and the out come that I felt was fair, stood by me for the length of time which we where fighting to achieve this finality.
Very friendly and professional. I found that I could talk freely to them without feeling pressurised.
Not sure getting divorced is something that could make me happy but it was handled efficiently most of the time. I have had to go into the site again and post a new review as unlike most surveys there were only two questions. I had no issues with the people I dealt with but the process was incredibly slow. It took from March 2016 to August 2017 for an uncontested divorce to go through. One of the issues was the charges. Admittedly we went from a DIY divorce to an assisted one but there were a couple of issues. 1. The cost of filing with the family court was very expensive. I understand the Tory Government put it up from £50 to £500 or more which makes it impossible for people with no money to get divorced. I understand there are about 1m people in the UK in that situation. Also there was a final charge of £50 which was last mentioned in a document dating from 2016 so I was hardly likely to remember it. There was also a few hiccups with forms either not signed correctly or filled in properly that we didn't understand.I guess in some ways you get what you pay for but the whole thing seemed painfully slow and what it did prevent us both doing was changing our wills. However the staff were always kind and helpful and did explain the process.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 301 reviews