SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
when my case first started, I had several changes of solicitor and wasn't informed in a prompt manner, which led to confusion and frustration. after having to complain this was resolved and my overall service has been very positive. Kelly kept me infirmed and was very helpful.
I am so thankful to Imperium law solicitors for all the work they did on my behalf. They were through and conscientious in their conducting of my case , and always kept me in the loop.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service
Very good service , always returned emails , and helped me understand what was happening, when things became confusing , my divorce was stress free
The addministrator for our previous law firm, whom were no good, sent our file to SSB law. Once Victoria Cook got the file she was a breath of fresh air, she inherited a three year old case, and even with hold ups from others helped to resolve it in one year. I wish we had had her on the case from the beginning!
It was a long process but I eventually received my compensation claim. I am happy that SSB did a good job with a successful outcome.
Good and very easy to work with thankyou
Responded to my queries in a timely manner. Made recommended adjustments to my documents that was favourable to all parties. Matter handled and settled in the most professional manner. Very thankful.
Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly
I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD
I've already recommended ssb law to a number of people as I was very happy with the service provided for me. I only had one issue that was resolved hence a four star rating not five.
Good solicitor overall, made the whole process A lot easier to understand
They dealt with my personal injury claim quickly &
without any fuss & they were professional.
they dealt with my claim professionally & always got back to me when they said they would.
Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve.
Thank you to Craig Gravil and all his colleagues for successfully concluding my injury at work claim - took a few years and a few emails, but eventually we were successful and I can now happily 'move on!'. The money received isn't life changing, and I never expected it to be so, but is in itself a recognition that I was wronged - interestingly the circumstances that occassioned my injury have still not been addressed by my employer - perhaps they are not interested in 'learning the lessons???
Thank you all once again - would recommend readily to others in such a position
SSB has been a good experience for me it was a quick and easy process and didn't cost the earth like solicitors on the high street i would use them again and would also recommend to friends .
The service was good, staff were very helpful
Did the job well
Got the result that I required and the out come that I felt was fair, stood by me for the length of time which we where fighting to achieve this finality.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 316 reviews