SSB Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend SSB Group Ltd
Read SSB Group Ltd Reviews

About SSB Group Ltd:

At SSB Group we believe that providing solutions to your legal problems should be straightforward, value for money and easy to understand. Your problem is our problem and we will work alongside you to get the best possible outcome. We won't use jargon. We will quote fixed fees wherever we can and we will always make sure that you know what we are doing and why.

Our customers come from all around the country and know that with SSB Group they receive straightforward legal advice that doesn't cost the earth.

43 Townhead Street

Tell us how SSB Group Ltd made you happy
Very easy to communicate with Friendly And pretty thorough
The lawyers that handle my case were very helpful. Although it did went on for quite a bit long time. But Janine was helpful and help settle my claim.
Janine helped me throughout the claim, gave me updates and advice, took longer than what I would have wanted but that’s not Janine’s fault. Would recommend.
Janine was amazing. Once she took over my case everything was smooth sailing. Before she had my case it was being delayed and pushed to the back burner for months. I’m so grateful for her hard work and not giving up on this long over due case. Janine was very communicative, proactive, quick to respond and just generally pleasant to work with. Thank you Janine
Through one thing or another my case took 2 years to complete. I don't think it was one particular problem, but several small ones. I contacted SSB after the first law firm totally messed up my claim. In the beginning with SSB things did seem to go quite slow and my case got passed around, through the hands of several different litigators within the firm. I eventually ended with Janine Rogers, who regularly kept me informed and updated. With Janine taking up my case things moved on and within 6 months I finally got a reasonable settlement.
when my case first started, I had several changes of solicitor and wasn't informed in a prompt manner, which led to confusion and frustration. after having to complain this was resolved and my overall service has been very positive. Kelly kept me infirmed and was very helpful.
I am so thankful to Imperium law solicitors for all the work they did on my behalf. They were through and conscientious in their conducting of my case , and always kept me in the loop. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Prompt efficient knowledgeable service
Very good service , always returned emails , and helped me understand what was happening, when things became confusing , my divorce was stress free
The addministrator for our previous law firm, whom were no good, sent our file to SSB law. Once Victoria Cook got the file she was a breath of fresh air, she inherited a three year old case, and even with hold ups from others helped to resolve it in one year. I wish we had had her on the case from the beginning!
It was a long process but I eventually received my compensation claim. I am happy that SSB did a good job with a successful outcome.
Good and very easy to work with thankyou
Responded to my queries in a timely manner. Made recommended adjustments to my documents that was favourable to all parties. Matter handled and settled in the most professional manner. Very thankful.
Leah served me very well keeping me updated and answering any of my questions promptly
I was very happy with the out come of my claim recommend the SSB LAW TO ANYONE VERY GOOD
I've already recommended ssb law to a number of people as I was very happy with the service provided for me. I only had one issue that was resolved hence a four star rating not five.
Good solicitor overall, made the whole process A lot easier to understand
They dealt with my personal injury claim quickly & without any fuss & they were professional.
they dealt with my claim professionally & always got back to me when they said they would.
Hi, very friendly and efficient ,keeping me updated on matters which through law took rather a long time to resolve.
SSB Group Ltd is rated 4.57 based on 348 reviews